Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Iv been running dungeons non stop to level and iv only ever seen 1 ninja. I think you are probably part of the problem. Onn mograine btw.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Good job OP, now you'r on the list too
    thanks man keep it up i am having so much fun during job, and really glad to open this topic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    Iv been running dungeons non stop to level and iv only ever seen 1 ninja. I think you are probably part of the problem. Onn mograine btw.
    yes sorry for not facing only 1 ninja.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackoff View Post
    Hello guys got sick of some retailers and kiddos in dungeons is there a any blacklist channel in discord or anywhere, so we can inform ppl to not grp with bunch of morons.

if there is no i will make one for mograine
    Yes there is, your own memory. Don't invite names you believe are crap. Your experience does not always match up with other's. I mean, the part of making a topic like this, would be very borderline blacklisting for me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

well sometimes just ignoring is not enough in vanilla we had repuation in server we were shitlisting people who are quitters, ninja and nosense toxic ppl. And goodlisting those who tries to do best.

Also its not 1 dungeon i had like 4 5 ninja and 3 quitter witout saying anything and ruining run which were a smooth ones.

So ur argument is not taking us anywhere. But mine brings a quality upgrade to community.

Looks like you retailers got used to those things... well sorry but i am not i want to spend a evening in relax mood.
    seems like common denominator for those group is you ....

just saying.

also more power to ninjas who take stuff from toxic people like OP.

I dont know which server you played but in my server we were doing pug 4 dragons and close to TBC we even started on pug naxx runs which ended up until sapphiron. I think u understand what i mean.
    No i dont really.
    There is no context to your statement.
    you essentially just said ''we did this close to TBC'' as a response to the scope and importance (or lack thereof) of the community and why frivilous use of a blacklist is a bad idea.

You had a subcommunity that pugged raids? how is it relevant to the discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    No i dont really.
    There is no context to your statement.
    you essentially just said ''we did this close to TBC'' as a response to the scope and importance (or lack thereof) of the community and why frivilous use of a blacklist is a bad idea.

You had a subcommunity that pugged raids? how is it relevant to the discussion?
    then you can move to next topic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yes there is, your own memory. Don't invite names you believe are crap. Your experience does not always match up with other's. I mean, the part of making a topic like this, would be very borderline blacklisting for me.
    my memory kinda filled up with other stuff but thanks for advice good to hear that before i leave from office.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys got sick of some retailers and kiddos in dungeons is there a any blacklist channel in discord or anywhere, so we can inform ppl to not grp with bunch of morons.

Discord wasn't around during Classic. #nochanges

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Discord wasn't around during Classic. #nochanges
    yes because irc channels moved to discord. Thanks for enlightment.
    Last edited by jackoff; 2019-09-11 at 01:15 PM.

then you can move to next topic
    Well why? could you elaborate what you were trying to say with the statement?

Or are you just trying to brush it off, because you can't add anything to the discussion?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I strongly suspect that you're not really open to listening to reason here, but I'll give it a shot anyway:

The way you've conducted yourself here is appalling. If that's anything to go by, I'd not be surprised if a lot of that behaviour you've witnessed in game was in direct response to your acerbic attitude. When you treat people like trash, they tend to retaliate by doing things like, for example: Ninja'ing loot or dropping group and leaving you in the lurch.

I suggest you fix your attitude and see how things go.

the reason i ve heard from atleast 40 ppl that in retail there are bunch of annoying people going around there and we even made a 2 hours long discussion on that in ts, like new generation, politics, human behaviour its all connected.
    sounds like huge circle jerk

especially considering you can't ninja loot and if you are doing lfr/lfg and someone leaves you get new ppl instantly

But mine brings a quality upgrade to community.
    I actually laughed out loud when I read that.

How about this: Put people you don't like on ignore list and don't group with them again. In Classic this is easy because you're all on the same server.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    I strongly suspect that you're not really open to listening to reason here, but I'll give it a shot anyway:

The way you've conducted yourself here is appalling. If that's anything to go by, I'd not be surprised if a lot of that behaviour you've witnessed in game was in direct response to your acerbic attitude. When you treat people like trash, they tend to retaliate by doing things like, for example: Ninja'ing loot or dropping group and leaving you in the lurch.

I suggest you fix your attitude and see how things go.
    to fix my attitude you have to fix your first post. You get what you done never forget that. Beside that i dont treat people like trash that is not even a case, but i can admit i wrote this first post of mine in anger mood when i was writing i remembered one prick from yesterday... anyway i dont want you to think that i am behaving ppl like trash or being bossy to them in dungeons. That is totally wrong you misunderstand the situvation.

"You retailers". Instant retard spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    I actually laughed out loud when I read that.

How about this: Put people you don't like on ignore list and don't group with them again. In Classic this is easy because you're all on the same server.
    Its actually opposite because when you join ubrs with ur lads and when you see same guy in raid... its not working like that.
    Actually having xrealms made people become more irresponsible as i see. Esspecially LFR

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    "You retailers". Instant retard spotted.
    thats right friend if you are a good retailer there is nothing to shame on but i think my aoe taunt doing well no resist so far.

Yeah there's a list. Saw your name there

Its actually opposite because when you join ubrs with ur lads and when you see same guy in raid...
    So? Start your own group and don't invite the ninja. WTF, why are you so helpless?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Yeah there's a list. Saw your name there
    which one are you retailer, kiddo or moron ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    So? Start your own group and don't invite the ninja. WTF, why are you so helpless?
    you can go check previous posts for your answer.

Right now with the servers being mega 7 layer burrito servers it is going to be hard to prevent all grouping with people you don't like. For every 20 blacklisted a 100 more are appearing and circling. Just to many to deal with any sort of listing system right now and to be honest if your memory doesn't hold them dear enough to remember it probably wasn't that bad to begin with and as for other people judging them for you, shame on you, make your own. Probably best to just handle it personally. Put them on ignore and disassociate with them on your own end.

the reason i ve heard from atleast 40 ppl that in retail there are bunch of annoying people going around there and we even made a 2 hours long discussion on that in ts, like new generation, politics, human behaviour its all connected.
    Good thing you are from the old generation. The real classic generation. After 15 years you still haven't learned how to be a decent human being. From what other people have told you you fit in perfectly fine in retail, maybe you should consider changing the game.