Let's gooooo build tonight finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lovely. Let's keep killing each other. I'm all for it. Sadly Anduin (and Blizzard) are not. And when the Alliance had the advantage by the admission of EVERYONE, both Anduin AND Jaina decided to just pull back.
    Halfway into expansion and no one important died yet... I would have massacred half the main cast already. Jaina, Nathanos, Manduin, Baine, Thrall... all made into mashed potato.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lovely. Let's keep killing each other. I'm all for it. Sadly Anduin (and Blizzard) are not. And when the Alliance had the advantage by the admission of EVERYONE, both Anduin AND Jaina decided to just pull back.
    Anduin shouldn't for good reason and arguing with him(who you quoted) is pointless.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She almost destroyed Orgrimmar. Later, she tries to convince Varian to kill everyone. Then, she advices Anduin to attack the Horde despite Legion invasion.
    But Jainas mother likes her again! She is now redeemed and all of her past crimes are forgiven.

Arguing with sylvanas haters is just as pointless as arguing with her fanboys...

But when Alliance and Horde were in peace and had common enemy, Genn decided to attack Horde warchief. Why? Because Blizzard wanted to make this pointless war.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    But Jainas mother likes her again! She is now redeemed and all of her past crimes are forgiven.

Arguing with sylvanas haters is just as pointless as arguing with her fanboys...
    Some players need Blizzard to point their finger at a character to say whether it is good or evil. If Blizzard said that Velen is evil, they would repeat this as mantra.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I don't expect to see anything new in this build, but hopefully it will be release candidate. I still believe that patch will launch two weeks from now (and anniversary 1-2 weeks later).

There's absolutely no way in hell they release 8.2.5 without new war campaign quests and story.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    To be honest, I don't expect to see anything new in this build, but hopefully it will be release candidate. I still believe that patch will launch two weeks from now (and anniversary 1-2 weeks later).
    Maybe balance patch with bugfixes.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    There's absolutely no way in hell they release 8.2.5 without new war campaign quests and story.
    That stuff seems to be encrypted.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty much all we expect it to have besides the model updates. It's just that we can't see any of it with the encryption...
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She almost destroyed Orgrimmar. Later, she tries to convince Varian to kill everyone. Then, she advices Anduin to attack the Horde despite Legion invasion.
    And thankfully she was never on a position to actually make the call, well, except for not destroying Orgrimmar. And now on BfA we have clearly seen her on the trajectory of thinking less on revenge and what is actually needed to save the world, going past her own impulses to do what is best for everyone.

Sylvanas is a genocidal dictator who is clearly doing what she thinks is the best solution to a problem only she knows, so comparing Jaina and Sylvanas as if they are even on a remotely similar realm of morality is ridiculous.

Jaina is having a human arc about grief and revenge and letting go and changing.

Sylvanas is playing a high stake game -that we don't even know what is- with everyone's lives as the currency.

I don't usually praise Bellular but the video below was pretty damn spot-on.

Made me excited for Blizzcon, I really hope they'll have the ambition to do something like this, and not just another landmass.

Well, I'm totally here for purging Azeroth of the (Sylvanas) Forsaken. Don't have any issues with Trolls, Tauren and Blood Elves though. Orcs... well. But (Sylvanas) Forsaken? Ciao adios.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Hope they can decide if Jaina is death to the horde or not. the 8.2 cinematic of her and thrall made it seem like jaina is becoming ridiculously anticharacter like.

She does too many 180s.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, I'm totally here for purging Azeroth of the (Sylvanas) Forsaken. Don't have any issues with Trolls, Tauren and Blood Elves though. Orcs... well. But (Sylvanas) Forsaken? Ciao adios.
    The get rid of Forsaken we have to get rid of their recruitment batch, so we need to kill all humans as well. Im all in.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Hope they can decide if Jaina is death to the horde or not. the 8.2 cinematic of her and thrall made it seem like jaina is becoming ridiculously anticharacter like.

She does too many 180s.
    New marry sue.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Build is out.
    Anything to datamine?

Anything to datamine?
    Lots if you got the encryption key.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post

She does too many 180s.
    Because she has to be both likeable by Alliance playerbase and immune to villain bat. This is kind of plot armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    And thankfully she was never on a position to actually make the call, well, except for not destroying Orgrimmar. And now on BfA we have clearly seen her on the trajectory of thinking less on revenge and what is actually needed to save the world, going past her own impulses to do what is best for everyone.
    She can make 180 next patch. She is unpredictable.
    Sylvanas is a genocidal dictator who is clearly doing what she thinks is the best solution to a problem only she knows, so comparing Jaina and Sylvanas as if they are even on a remotely similar realm of morality is ridiculous.
    Yes, Sylvanas might have an excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Build is out.
    Looking forward for encrypted files of HD dragons.

Is it 2.3GB?
    Crimea is Ukraine!