Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I dunno I'm so far out of the Retail experience at this point that I can't even be relieved BFA is over knowing there's a better than 50% chance that 9.0 is no better. The game needs a major reboot at this point, not an incremental upgrade.
    Yeah, I get you man. But hey, it's almost over man. It's almost over.

I retired lore and gameplay wise after beating Sargeras. Fuck anything else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I'm not "excited", but I am relieved that BFA's almost over.
    It's not "almost over", the expansion is gonna last another year.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's not "almost over", the expansion is gonna last another year.
    Better to last a couple more years than 15 more. DX

10+ Year Old Account
    No expectations..could be anything.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yeah, I get you man. But hey, it's almost over man. It's almost over.

I retired lore and gameplay wise after beating Sargeras. Fuck anything else.
    I'm sad, to be honest, that Azshara and N'zoth are stuck in an expansion where people will be like "Thank god it's over, "due to other factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm sad, to be honest, that Azshara and N'zoth are stuck in an expansion where people will be like "Thank god it's over, "due to other factors.
    Yeah. Sucks they didn't get the Legion treatment, where the only "thank god" came from the fact that no one liked Illidan's 1 liners.

- - - Updated - - -

Allow me to just say this, if N'zoth is truly the final boss, then...

I.

TOLD.

YOU.

SO!

Yeah. Sucks they didn't get the Legion treatment, where the only "thank god" came from the fact that no one liked Illidan's 1 liners.
    Hmh. I was looking forward to the two of them for a long time, too. But they just got dragged down by contrived and badly written faction wars and other shit.

Also is Blizzard adding the Bengal Tiger into the game finally, lol?

You don't know that N'zoth is the final boss. However, this completely murders the Shadowlands leak, THANK GOD.

I do find it funny that they're ending the war campaign they've built this whole xpac around to just a questline you do in a minor patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I do find it funny that they're ending the war campaign they've built this whole xpac around to just a questline you do in a minor patch.
    The War Campaign was just simply-made copy paste location quests (besides a few like the Lordaeron beginning) tacked onto a South Seas expansion though. It was the most marketed thing, but it was clearly slapped onto an expansion mostly about islands and seafaring stuff.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Allow me to just say this, if N'zoth is truly the final boss, then...

I.

TOLD.

YOU.

SO!
    I can't wait for all the hubbub when it turns out Blizzard did what they do every expansion again. "Oh no, the factions are at war! Oh wait, here's a cosmic villain. Time to unite against the villain! Oh no, some contrived plot reason to go back to war!"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I dunno I'm so far out of the Retail experience at this point that I can't even be relieved BFA is over knowing there's a better than 50% chance that 9.0 is no better. The game needs a major reboot at this point, not an incremental upgrade.
    The game needs to continue to be made for customers that want the product.
    "A major reboot" would still result in World of Warcraft, just a version with less to it than the current game. We get a soft reboot every expansion, if you haven't enjoyed the game for X amount of them, then perhaps it's time to move on.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-09-12 at 06:43 PM.

I can't wait for all the hubbub when it turns out Blizzard did what they do every expansion again. "Oh no, the factions are at war! Oh wait, here's a cosmic villain. Time to unite against the villain! Oh no, some contrived plot reason to go back to war!"
    I'd say it's very likely.

And damn, now I wish that Shadowlands leak was true, because Sylvanas baiting us into Thunder Bluff, while she takes Stormwind so that we can have the final battle where everyone dies sounded A LOT more interesting.

Almost as if when Blizzard says "wait and see what really happens," it's still exactly as people predicted in the first place.

Really activates the almonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post

And damn, now I wish that Shadowlands leak was true, because Sylvanas baiting us into Thunder Bluff, while she takes Stormwind so that we can have the final battle where everyone dies sounded A LOT more interesting.
    There's still a very good chance that this all ends in Stormwind, because it would be Horde helping Alliance take the city back (no war campaign needed) from Sylvanas and/or Nzoth.

Reverse Siege of Org.

Why can't that still be happening?

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah no...No

That leak can die in a fire. The parts that annoy me the most, Shadowlands doesn't bother me, its Sylvanas related stuff that annoys me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Also is Blizzard adding the Bengal Tiger into the game finally, lol?
    Maybe another secret coming our way. The long forgotten hippogryph was added in legion after ten years as a secret.
    Or maybe its related to the anniversary event. Can't imagine they just add it to a vendor.

Re: cinematics

Quote Originally Posted by https://twitter.com/thompshire/status/1172217343554007041
    First one is 3:25ish minutes, and second is 6:40ish thats fucking huge dude, way longer than the broken shore, seems we'll get a crazy end for the faction war

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She (Jaina) can make 180 next patch. She is unpredictable.

Yes, Sylvanas might have an excuse.
    I'm like actually loling; you can comprehend the incomprehensible nature of Sylvanas 4D "chess" -which I'll be frank, like in concept but the writing is atrocious- but can't fathom Jaina's very human journey of grief, revenge and moving on and call her "unpredictable" for having human emotions.

This is your brain on bias.