Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Patch 8.2.5 PTR - War Campaign Conclusion, Show Final Destination, Worgen Portraits

Patch 8.2.5 PTR - Build 31812

Patch 8.2.5 PTR - What's New Section of Adventure Journal
    The patch 8.2.5 PTR has updated to now include the What's New section, which says that the War Campaign will come to a thrilling conclusion in Patch 8.2.5!

Patch 8.2.5 PTR - New Show Final Destination Button in Quest Log
    Patch 8.2.5 will add a new button to the quest log allowing you to see the final destination of a quest to plan your own route. You can toggle between this and the "show travel route" button freely.

Patch 8.2.5 PTR - Updated Worgen Portrait Pictures on Character Creation Screen
    Patch 8.2.5 comes with the new worgen models, and so the portraits on the character creation menu have also been updated. The goblin ones remain the same.

Last edited by Stoy; 2019-09-12 at 06:48 PM.

Yeah, right, "thrilling".
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Conclusion?!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Conclusion?!
    CONCLUSION! That word is everything to me in this context!

For see Sylvanas doing something utterly evil .... again.

damn that quest log
    the antithesis to classic wow
    why dont they play the game for us while they are at it

Faction War CONCLUSION, meaning 8.3 is up in the air as for what'll go down!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    damn that quest log
    Having it in-game or from a Google window. Which to choose... Not to mention the addons literally guiding people as they quest, available for Classic and Live alike.

You're free to either play Classic or not make use of the tools available if it's that important to you, although nothing can be done to erase knowledge.

What an exciting update!

Hmmmmmmm

Didn't the Shadowland leak, the good one say that 8.3 will come very shortly before next expansion because of the big changes to the story and world? If BfAs story as in War Campaign is done in 8.2.5, that could incline that there might be something to it. If the story in 8.3 really belong to the next expansion so to speak.

Or there is just a "thrilling" end to it. Take your pick I guess.

Thrilling conclusion? Does that mean no 8.3 or 8.3 will have nothing to do with the faction war? Or just conclusion to the war campaign QUESTLINE?

damn that quest log
    Well yeah, classic is the antithesis to retail. So what? Play what you want.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Thrilling conclusion? Does that mean no 8.3 or 8.3 will have nothing to do with the faction war? Or just conclusion to the war campaign QUESTLINE?
    Nazjatar sets up the story beyond the War Campaign for 8.3. It means a conclusion to the War Campaign, meanwhile BfA's got other storylines still ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Nazjatar sets up the story beyond the War Campaign for 8.3. It means a conclusion to the War Campaign, meanwhile BfA's got other storylines still ongoing.
    So what does that mean, N'zoth confirmed for 8.3? Seems too soon to face Azshara again.

damn that quest log
    wowhead say hi
    questing addon also say hi

They're just adding a minor feature to reduce the usage of wowhead/addon.

Looks like they improved the models more such as fem worgen eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So what does that mean, N'zoth confirmed for 8.3? Seems too soon to face Azshara again.
    Who says we'll have to face Azshara again in 8.3? It's up in the air though, nobody knows now that they've confirmed the conclusion to the faction war campaign to come in 8.2.5. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    no more chihuahua, about time

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Who says we'll have to face Azshara again in 8.3? It's up in the air though, nobody knows now that they've confirmed the conclusion to the faction war campaign to come in 8.2.5. :3
    I'll take it, means I'll look forward to 8.3 even more! Maybe we'll face Azeroth herself in 8.3, or the dark horse no one is talking about much, Magni Bronzebeard.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    I don't understand why people are complaining about the new toggle, we've been asking for it over on the forums. This lets you turn OFF the annoying ever-changing guidance for a quest, like "Take portal to Stormwind" which in turn changes to "Take portal to Mt. Hyjal" when you are going to Winterspring. Now, it will just say "Turn-in in Winterspring."
    Indeed.

I'll be using the new feature, the damned "go here and there and then there and back here and return to there and loop around to here and jump into that"-string has been annoying AF.

watch there be no 8.3.