Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Undead night elf priestess PTR 8.2.5

https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=159799/a...delviewer:10+0

I hope to see something interesting with the night elves undead!

Oh good, they're still running with this travesty.

Wonder how they'll shit on night elves next?
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Oh good, they're still running with this travesty.

Wonder how they'll shit on night elves next?
    They'll obviously make Undead Kaldorei a playable allied race for the Horde, their capital city being a Forsaken-ish version of Darnassus.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    They'll obviously make Undead Kaldorei a playable allied race for the Horde, their capital city being a Forsaken-ish version of Darnassus.
    I'd rather have ghost Kaldorei with Zin'azshari, Azshara's death having broken her dominion over them.

or when the factions dissolve they can be a night elves skin

5+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie. I would probably play the shit out of that. More dark gothic than Gilneas. Me like. But honestly I wouldn't shit on Nelves anymore. I want to make THEIR expansion.

The robe seems to be fused to the skin, so its a unique NPC instead of a night elf with an undead skin

I was willing to ignore that the Night Elves:

Lost Teldrassil
    Lost their homeland
    Were genocided
    Killed by vampires
    Were sent on a suicide mission in Zuldazar
    Watch Sadfang get pardoned by Anduin and enjoy movie quality cinematics based on their tragedy
    Watch their two strongest heros get bitch slapped by Sylvanas's fuckboy
    Were left out of the confrontation with their archenemy Azshara
    And have their sentinel glaives restricted to demon hunters

IF they stopped and went no further with the undead Night Elves turned Sylvanas worshippers cringefest. If they are going ahead with this garbage, count me out of the next expansion. After bfa, do they really want to piss off and lose more players?

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post

IF they stopped and went no further with the undead Night Elves turned Sylvanas worshippers cringefest. If they are going ahead with this garbage, count me out of the next expansion. After bfa, do they really want to piss off and lose more players?
    Thats where you draw the line? One undead npc?

This npc gives me hope that the nightelf story isn't finished yet. Having an undead priestess may give us some insight to why elune let teldrassil burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post

This npc gives me hope that the nightelf story isn't finished yet. Having an undead priestess may give us some insight to why elune let teldrassil burn.
    IKR, those ppl are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=159799/a...delviewer:10+0

I hope to see something interesting with the night elves undead!
    Honestly that looks pretty cool

Absolutely nothing undead about her. Much like 90% of the Allied Races, literally a different skin tone.

So sad.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post

Elune is most likely Bwonsamdi's boss, aka THE death god. Also whoever we will be helping if we ever do a Shadowlands expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Absolutely nothing undead about her. Much like 90% of the Allied Races, literally a different skin tone.

So sad.
    The initial model for Sylvanas was a night elf dressed in black. If they ever become an allied race, they will get a model update I'm sure.

EDIT: Is it possible this is a hint at Dark Rangers?

If they'd do that before making San'layn playable many people (myself included) would be pissed off. No one wants more Night Elf races in the Horde than in the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

7+ Year Old Account
    If it gives the Alliance Lightforsaken then Horde can have more Night Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    New red eyes customisation to unlock and join the black eyes? Blight Elves as an Allied Race maybe? Though if either does happen I really want the associated quest to feature one objective that basically says "Kill yourself." as I'll laugh. It would fit how they've been treating Night Elves this expansion.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Elune is most likely Bwonsamdi's boss, aka THE death god. Also whoever we will be helping if we ever do a Shadowlands expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

The initial model for Sylvanas was a night elf dressed in black. If they ever become an allied race, they will get a model update I'm sure.

EDIT: Is it possible this is a hint at Dark Rangers?
    I would've just expected more 15 years later. I mean something so she actually looks undead. Red eyes and pale skin isn't necessarily undead. Where's the pieces of flesh missing? etc. Just could've been done better :/

Playable night elves for the Horde? I thought Nightborne filled that niche. Shit, if they get Undead nelfs, alliance better get tattooed HE's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    People seem to be making a number of narrative leaps in response to a model - it may or may not even see the light of day.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead