Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Oh good, they're still running with this travesty.

Wonder how they'll shit on night elves next?
    I bet Blizzard is looking for people to hold their beer, right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    They'll obviously make Undead Kaldorei a playable allied race for the Horde, their capital city being a Forsaken-ish version of Darnassus.
    Nah, they'll make actual, burned Darnassus into their home, to shit even more on the night elves.

"Battle for Azeroth" should be renamed "Fuck the Night Elves"

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Elune is most likely Bwonsamdi's boss, aka THE death god. Also whoever we will be helping if we ever do a Shadowlands expansion.

More likely to be hakkar tbh.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    When was the last time they made substantial changes to the seasonal events? This seems like too much. Maybe 9.0 will be vampire themed. I would sub for that.
    They redid Winterveil in WoD

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

They do make alot of sense as the Forsaken allied race in the future.
    They might start building up a few undead Night Elves so that they can release them between the exp packs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    More likely to be hakkar tbh.
    Hakkar? Being the boss of Bwonsamdi? I don't by that.

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    That's the best avatar I've seen in a long time! Where'd you find it? Are you the artist?
    Nope, I am not the artist. It's this one if you're interested: https://www.deviantart.com/amelion/a...ERIA-769263980
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-09-13 at 04:07 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Having an undead priestess may give us some insight to why elune let teldrassil burn.
    Elune kinde forgot about helping the night elves
    She did allowed them to die painlessly though! What a nice goddess
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    They redid Winterveil in WoD
    There's also the Witch tree for Hallow's End in Legion. So having some vampire stuff in BfA would hardly be unprecedented.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Elune kinde forgot about helping the night elves
    She did allowed them to die painlessly though! What a nice goddess
    it reminds me of someone who did the same and also is viewed as the moon goddess, though she did that after BETRAYAL of her own children, and used a fucking super volcano born from the gaping heart of a fallen god.

Like I said. She is death. The hints are there.
    Not likely, maybe she has some powers as a minor god but so far she has been portraying as a jack of all trades but weak in using her powers

[QUOTE=Aucald;51597565]Technically no models are scrapped, they just go unused - sometimes for a long, long time.

True but there are times they are just placeholders. Still I believe this is likely another case of flanderize the evil warchief with raised undead elves, the same happened with theramore survivors in SoO
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Not likely, maybe she has some powers as a minor god but so far she has been portraying as a jack of all trades but weak in using her powers
    She is the moon. Tauren Paladins worship the sun aka the light aka oposite the moon. Her avatar is the Night Warrior. According to lore the night warrior helps guide souls to Elune. She is known by Night Elves, Tauren and even Dark Trolls (So likely Zandalari as well). More or less everyone else is Titanforged. So she is kinda the godess of everyone.

I don't think they'll be a new Horde AR, but it would be hilarious if the Horde ended up with more elves than the Alliance.

Just another fuck you to the night elves, but that is what this entire expansion has been about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Elune is most likely Bwonsamdi's boss, aka THE death god.
    Considering what we have known her to be and what we have been shown her to be capable of, that's not likely at all.

We know she has strong ties to the light, nature and arcane, and with the night warrior thing its pretty apparent she has ties to shadow as well.
    Necromancy might be a part as well, with her "taking the valiant among the dead and sets them riding across the sky as stars" thing but she definitely isn't just simply some death god.

Formerly known as Arafal

So I guess Blizz isn't done taking their dump on the night elves geez.

Meh... it looks good, but if they give night elves another unique customization unlock while ignoring other obvious race customizations like wildhammers I'll be disappointed.

blizzard: shows one undead night elf without a single context.

People: OMG WE CAN NOW SEE HOW EVIL AND CRAZY ELUNE IS ( and she is totally into necromancy and foul magic and shit )

why the hell its MMO-C wet dream to see elune as evil ? it will be the harshest lore fuck up if they ever do this or if they ever show elune directly.

she is basically the grandmother of druidism why the hell should it be a some form of chaos god ?
    Last edited by LuminaL; 2019-09-13 at 05:27 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Necromancy might be a part as well, with her "taking the valiant among the dead and sets them riding across the sky as stars" thing but she definitely isn't just simply some death god.
    Nah. Bwonsamdi is some death god. She on the other hand is something much more.

7+ Year Old Account
    oh god, the cancer is spreading

why keep pushing this obnoxious narrative with dead elves, is this your doing Danouser?
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-09-13 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'd rather have ghost Kaldorei with Zin'azshari, Azshara's death having broken her dominion over them.
    Did you even pay attention to the cinematic at the end of EP? Azshara isn't dead.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation