Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    disgusting to watch this and I can not stop watching him. it makes me angry, pisses me off how this dude gets carried through the whole game by ppl sending him materials and gold. it triggers me so hard that my blood pressure is rising as soon as I got this turds on my screen.

help please. how is this fair
    He's just playing the LFR difficulty of classic.

The funny thing is how he praised Classic, yet takes the easy route which means he will have even less things to do at the end-game than there actually is to do in Classic.

Which means he will just be bored much quicker.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    disgusting to watch this and I can not stop watching him. it makes me angry, pisses me off how this dude gets carried through the whole game by ppl sending him materials and gold. it triggers me so hard that my blood pressure is rising as soon as I got this turds on my screen.

help please. how is this fair
    Well, just stop watching him.

Seriously. There are literally thousands of channels of garbage on Youtube. Just don't watch them.

As for the people giving him gold and materials, there is an old saying, "There's a sucker born every minute". Just don't be one of them.

His being carried in the game in no way affects me playing that same game. The same is true with the people that rushed to clear MC. It doesn't take anything away from my enjoyment of leveling or my eventual enjoyment raiding in MC.

People falling for this copypasta thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    People falling for this copypasta thread?
    Been waiting for a post like that. Actually serious.

Uhhhh, just stop watching if it makes you angry? This is pretty typical in the popular streamer/youtuber community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Well he's never called himself a good player outside of obvious jokes, he's stated truthfully he sees himself as an avg player and plays WoW because he isn't good enough to play games like Fortnite/CoD/Pubg etc.

I think most people have a hard time seeing when he goes into "meme mode" and when he's not memeing and that's why most get outraged by his "behavior".
    Cope.

There is no meme mode. He hurts inside when people bag him. He's alright to watch but come'on man, when confronted he'l regurg a single argument 30 times in the span of 30 minutes.
    Last edited by Daffan; 2019-09-13 at 09:43 PM.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Not his fault, people are dumb enough to give him all of the stuff, even he says it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a streamer myself, but even i dont watch Asmongold, hes a tard
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

Just don't drink the koolaid when the time comes ...
    What is tank?

"The basic idea of a tank is well understood. It works like an argument with my mother. The mobs keeps beating on you, and the more you throw it's own shit back at it, the more it focuses on you and hates you. Perplexing enough, this is actually not only your goal, but the mob eventually gives you loot and money when it dies instead of writing you out of its will." (Senotay)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -- William Shakespeare

10+ Year Old Account
    why even watch streamer? u do know they are leaches who live on other ppl hard-earned money so they can spend their lives playing video games 24/7 right?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    disgusting to watch this and I can not stop watching him.
    help please.
    This is a you problem.

You hate watching it but you can't stop watching it?

Fuckin seriously? Stop watching him, stop giving him attention, you are contributing to the problem.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    why even watch streamer? u do know they are leaches who live on other ppl hard-earned money so they can spend their lives playing video games 24/7 right?
    What a silly concept, I suspect you never watch sports or go see any kind of entertainer.

Honestly, I wouldn't even want to get carried myself if I had the opportunity. It completely takes away the Classic experience by getting shit you work for and feels actually deserved. Asmon said he was taking handouts because he didn’t want to do all the grinding stuff om stream which is understandable. If there’s anything I’m jealous of the guy its all the money he’s making.

Stop supporting/viewing garbage and your life will be better. Talking heads will be the end of this world. of warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can help by closing this pointless and drama-inducing thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."