Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    TO me its pretty obvious that Sylvanas will escape from this and not make her last stand there.
    Which alternate universe can she flee to though? Alternate Argus?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Shadowlands. Dun dun DUN!!!

Ok, I'll stop.

But I think she will reveal a huge kvaldir fleet on her side and escape with her elite undead forces to the Eastern Kingdoms while everyone is busy in Kalimdor. Then her true endgame begins.
    Whatever...

Westrend, naturally.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

15+ Year Old Account
    Yesssssssss please let's burn some horde cities <3
    But I guess those stinky tends would smell like hell
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And boom goes the Marlamite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Shadowlands. Dun dun DUN!!!

Ok, I'll stop.

But I think she will reveal a huge kvaldir fleet on her side and escape with her elite undead forces to the Eastern Kingdoms while everyone is busy in Kalimdor. Then her true endgame begins.
    I mean on the face of it you're not wrong. If she does have the backing of some kind of Death Deity, the Shadowlands is a perfectly viable place for her to retreat to.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    My speculation is that we have two scenarios, one with Saurfang at Thunder Bluff that Nathos is leading an attack and the other one is with Sylvanas and Andiun at Orgimnar.

I hope that Alliance gets to chose to help Jania/Saurfang or march with Andiun, Greymane, and Tyrande.
    Last edited by GhostPanini; 2019-09-15 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Yesssssssss please let's burn some horde cities <3
    But I guess those stinky tends would smell like hell
    I mean what's there to burn in Orgrimmar. It already looks like a pile of crap in midst of a savanna.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    My speculation is that we have to scenarios, one with Saurfang at Thunder Bluff that Nathos is leading an attack and the other one is with Sylvanas and Andiun at Orgimnar.

I hope that Alliance gets to chose to help Jania/Saurfang or march with Andiun, Greymane, and Tyrande.
    I hope Tyrande is going to eradicate the Forsaken.

So wouldn't a Sylvanas Murloc prove the next expansion involves her? The same with the Illidan Murloc did for Legion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    My speculation is that we have to scenarios, one with Saurfang at Thunder Bluff that Nathos is leading an attack and the other one is with Sylvanas and Andiun at Orgimnar.

I could see a variant on that.

I still think Durotar is gonna be a warfront, though. They've only done zone updates for Warfronts so far.

Probably there's a scenario with Thunder Bluff and Stormwind under attack, which serves to set up why both factions are invading Orgrimmar (again), and then Durotar is the warfront. Probably with both factions passing off sieging Orgrimmar in the first (only, and last) Warfront to be VS a third party faction.

5+ Year Old Account
    I mean what's there to burn in Orgrimmar. It already looks like a pile of crap in midst of a savanna.
    Which was kinda Garrosh's problem initially. Orcs live in the shitties place with no resources cause they shouldn't take from this land cause of shit that happened in the first and second war. Never mind that not many are still alive from that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Which was kinda Garrosh's problem initially. Orcs live in the shitties place with no resources cause they shouldn't take from this land cause of shit that happened in the first and second war. Never mind that not many are still alive from that time.
    Problem is instead of moving in literally any other direction they decided they wanted Ashenvale wood.

And the Night Elves kinda worship those trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So wouldn't a Sylvanas Murloc prove the next expansion involves her? The same with the Illidan Murloc did for Legion?
    I was thinking this also. Or at the very least Dark Rangers are kind of confirmed.

But I wonder what Murkadin is suppose to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I was thinking this also. Or at the very least Dark Rangers are kind of confirmed.

But I wonder what Murkadin is suppose to be?
    Isn't that the Illidan Murloc? Yup.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Problem is instead of moving in literally any other direction they decided they wanted Ashenvale wood.

And the Night Elves kinda worship those trees.
    Where else would they go for wood? Dustwallow and definitely-not-pro-Alliance Jaina? Pretty much all the forests in Kalimdor are Night Elf territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Isn't that the Illidan Murloc? Yup.
    Isn't that "Murkidan"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Isn't that "Murkidan"
    Yup, google betrayed me by thinking it knows me better than me.

Well on the face of it, I can think of Pal-adin or Mur-adin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Where else would they go for wood? Dustwallow and definitely-not-pro-Alliance Jaina? Pretty much all the forests in Kalimdor are Night Elf territory.
    They can have Felwood.

15+ Year Old Account
    They can have Felwood.
    xD xD

Nice idea!!!
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ungoro would of been a better place. Invading Ashenvale was stupid but makes for a good "REMEMBER BACK IN WC3?!?!?!?"

Back on to more relevant topic, Seeing that little Saurfang necklace datamined or whatever, I'm wondering if that means....Saurfang might bite the dust. I don't want him to personally but....Blizz will do what they want.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-09-15 at 07:19 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ungoro would of been a better place. Invading Ashenvale was stupid but makes for a good "REMEMBER BACK IN WC3?!?!?!?"

Back on to more relevant topic, Seeing that little Saurfang necklace datamined or whatever, I'm wondering if that means....Saurfang might bite the dust. I don't want him to personally but....Blizz will do what they want.
    Belief i am sticking to is that the necklace is just a tiny visual update to Saurfangs base model, seeing as his first cinematic had him take it off. So presumably he will eventually put it back on.

Either that or he dies, would honestly prefer that, would at least to some extent get around the slightly awkward position of everyone knowing that Saurfang was the one that fully enabled Sylvanas burning the tree down by not only planning the netire expedition, but specifically bringing the catapults as a threat.