Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Yes but is it fun? No it isnt. Becouse achieve such balance you have to make every class play exactly same way and give everyone same toolkits which makes playing classes super boring.
    Classes do not play the same way and do not have the same toolkits. You'd have to be completely ignorant to think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Classes do not play the same way and do not have the same toolkits. You'd have to be completely ignorant to think so.
    Even if they had the same toolkits they all have different mechanisms to achieve the same goal. Saying it's boring because everyone has your toys is a bullshit whine of a special snowflake.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

15+ Year Old Account
    People kept telling others to roll those classes but people refused. Its your own fault really. Frost mage 4 lyfe

Almost like classic isn't the best thing people say it was... Oh it's great if you play one of the not broken classes ..

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion that’s why tbc is the best. Same core gameplay as classic, but better balance and you can actually play all the specs. Yes there is a hybrid tax, but nothing compared to classic where half the specs are dead

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    In my opinion that’s why tbc is the best. Same core gameplay as classic, but better balance and you can actually play all the specs. Yes there is a hybrid tax, but nothing compared to classic where half the specs are dead
    Yeah the class balance in PVE at the end of TBC 2.4.3 is actually really good, pretty much everything is viable and even "less viable" specs such as Feral DPS can actually pull very respectable numbers (rather than being literally useless as in Vanilla), it's probably one of the better balanced expansions in general with only a couple of outlier situations (warrior cleave, warlock aoe), and those outliers didn't matter because most raid content relied on single target dps.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I don't know why people are saying the OP should go back to the live game, forums full of whine about the crappy class design and balance are an essential part of the Vanilla experience.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    joke of the year right here.

you mean the tuning where every MDI group takes 3 rogues?

or the ridiculous class stacking required to down mythic bosses? (notable shadow priests atm for example)

you can do MC with 40 paladins if you wanted, so the balance doesnt matter in the slightest
    You just can't use esports as a reference for how the game really is
    Extreme class stacking was always an issue in high end raiding,just a portion of the top 100 guilds competing in mythic raids,which is a small percentage of a small percentage of the playerbase

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking for nerfs on a game you know isn't gonna be changed you're funny.

Well someones gotta be the best and someones gotta be at the bottom.
    Do you hear the voices too?

No matter how much you kick, no matter how much you scream, no matter how much you cry:
    There will be no changes.
    Your forum whining won't work this time friend.
    Retail is what happens when you cave to the forum whining. That is the result of this. It's what you created, go play it instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    LOL for a moment i thought i was on retail subforum. I had to double check (>_<)
    That makes no sense at all, but at least you tried I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    That makes no sense at all, but at least you tried I guess.
    How does asking for class balance in Classic makes any sense.
    I legit thought that and had to double check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    How does asking for class balance in Classic makes any sense.
    I legit thought that and had to double check.
    Maybe I mistook it for something else, my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    these kill speed are actually pretty hilarious especially when we are like week 3 in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemioza View Post
    Those kill times, haahhaha
    The fact that most of them are >1 min is shocking. Most of the Shazzrah kills are under 30 seconds. I realise they're probably going in buffed up to the eyeballs but they are just annhilating the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    No, if you are gonna lie, refrain to post stupid stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRzxQA1Y7V0
    You posted a Method WF video because...
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    You posted a Method WF video because...
    Posted the context on the previous page since it wasn't clear enough but the guy i quoted first said that BFA balance in terms of spec stacking for DPS viability was worse than classic, when its completely false cause not even the world first did this.

10+ Year Old Account
    While i agree that its extremly stupid how unbalanced classic is and how some classes are just way superior than others, it is afterall the pile of garbage people wanted.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Welcome to Classic Vanilla
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

#NoChanges

people knew what they were going into

EDIT: either logs are bugged or all bosses in MC take less than 10 min to kill combined
    Last edited by valky94; 2019-09-15 at 09:31 PM.