Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Man, both Minkah Fitzpatrick AND Jalen Ramsey want out of Florida?

Someone could take their secondary next level pretty quick if they wanted to. Our CBs are pretty good, but we'd easily have the best secondary in the league if we landed even one....

....of course, Jalen Ramsey trashed on Josh Allen last year, so I don't think he'll ever be in Buffalo, lol.
    In all fairness, if the shit that comes out of Ramsey's mouth has any bearing on the team he's traded to, he's probably going to be the first NFL player traded to an XFL team. I think he's offended someone on every team, so there's still hope.

Him being a rental who wants to be the highest paid CB seems like the tougher part.

Man, Miami is gonna have two top 10 picks next year. That's gonna be a pick that Pittsburgh misses.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, they have the Texans pick too, they may have 3 top 15 picks.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Full terms of the Minkah Fitzpatrick trade:

— #Dolphins traded CB Minkah Fitzpatrick, a 4th rounder in 2020 and a 7th rounder in 2021
    — #Steelers traded a 1st rounder in 2020, a 5th rounder in 2020 and a 6th rounder in 2021"

- Rapoport

So first rounder and some pick trades. Still think the Dolphins win this trade, cause the Steelers are not going to be much good and the Dolphins will be able to get exactly the players they want to have in next year's draft (and in 2021 too. 9 picks in the first 2 rounds the coming 2 seasons)

My favorite part was Gregg Williams fuming and cussing at OBJ's 89 yarder.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Browns are gonna be alright I think.

Dolphins, however, aren't. Howard's probably the next one to demand a trade.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Gase confirms Trevor Siemien is out for the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    The New York Quarterback Apocalypse begins.

The Jets total dysfunction aside, though, this really is finally the year that Old Guard of QBs gives away isn't it? Eli may as well announce his retirement today, Big "I threaten to retire every offseason" Ben now has a season-ending injury to push him more toward retirement, the Saints are getting a chance to look at the Teddie Bridgewater era, even the Pats are in an unusually overt Win Now mode.

The Big Ben injury might be a Tommy Frank as well, which, while not as disastrous as it is for pitchers in baseball, is still pretty debilitating for a QB, and might force his hand towards retirement more than any other injury.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say it's too soon for Jones in NY but I guess they're feeling the pressure

- - - Updated - - -

So Newton admitted that he re-injured his foot to which I can only say, "DUH". At least he is getting treated now and won't hobble through another couple losses.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Browns are gonna be alright I think.
    They need a couple of big wins to prove that. They have some tough opponents in the coming weeks so we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dolphins apparently benching Fitzpatrick. Must have been too much risk he turns into Fitzmagic this week.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...79559268536334

10+ Year Old Account
    They also signed Taco after the Cowboys cut him

Expect him to get traded in two weeks for more picks.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    They also signed Taco after the Cowboys cut him

Expect him to get traded in two weeks for more picks.
    They did the Cowboys a favor claiming him on waivers and saving them some guaranteed money and cap space, but not a lot.

Time to see what Rosen can do with the worst possible supporting cast - Take #2
    /s

Thoughts and prayers for Josh Rosen. If he survives this year maybe that'll get rid of the knock on him that he's injury prone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice gift TD for the Jags, that was some terrible special teams play by the Titans.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    This game off to a good start. Adoree Jackson is NOT a good returner. I don't care about his college career there, he's struggled holding onto the ball in the NFL while doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Numbers for Minshew were pretty good, was looking forward to seeing him play and so far so good, some nice throws and catches.

And a really soft roughing the passer call...
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible reffing so far. A roughing the passer that looked clean, and a very obvious DPI that wasn't called. That's ok, we'll just keep having every other play be offensive holding.

10+ Year Old Account
    We got some cut-back runners putting their blockers in awkward positions and causing flags, its tiresome but I get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its looking pretty damp, hope there isn't any lightning.

- - - Updated - - -

Mariota looking about as accurate as Cam Newton.

- - - Updated - - -

Titans finally have a decent drive, forgo scoring points for an unlikely 4th down try, oh well, game nearly threatened to be competitive.
    /s