What can we expect in 8.2.5?

Are we likely to have new recipes that require existing materials? New materials altogether? Or are they more likely to be 8.3? I'm also curious about Battle Pets and whether Blizzard are likely to introduce new pets on an 'off' patch. I'm sitting on stock right now and I'm hoping 8.2.5 with yield greater returns, assuming there are new demands for these materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Are we likely to have new recipes that require existing materials? New materials altogether? Or are they more likely to be 8.3? I'm also curious about Battle Pets and whether Blizzard are likely to introduce new pets on an 'off' patch. I'm sitting on stock right now and I'm hoping 8.2.5 with yield greater returns, assuming there are new demands for these materials.
    Don’t imagine 8.2.5 will have a lot. But I only say that cause blizzard is doing their best to not release anything and keep us wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Don’t imagine 8.2.5 will have a lot. But I only say that cause blizzard is doing their best to not release anything and keep us wondering.
    This is my thinking too. I imagine it'll be a story update, maybe some more diversity in world quests and possibly some new mounts or something. My mind is completely blank when it comes to previous off patches but I believe material updates are typically saved for the major content patches.

8.2.5 wont likely do anything for professions. Its mostly just party sync, anniversary, and some war campaign story. No big system changes or anything of that sort.

This is my thinking too. I imagine it'll be a story update, maybe some more diversity in world quests and possibly some new mounts or something. My mind is completely blank when it comes to previous off patches but I believe material updates are typically saved for the major content patches.

Thanks for sharing this post.