10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    I am running Infernal Skellies too. Infernal Legion, Feeding Frenzy, Minion Damage, Combustion Support, and man, they just run up to mobs and disintegrate them. so much fun and so.... boring lol. 2 Carrion and Skellies clear the map before the zombies even close range. This will be my first shaper kill as well cannot wait to get it down.
    I am only running a single carrion cause i was unsure of the doubledipping of buffs. I have been thinking of integrating spectres in my build to snag up the that mob that applies frenzy, but i am completely out of gem slots. Thinking i might drop my "CWDT Lightning Orb Curse On Hit Enfeeble" gems to fit a spectre 4 link, just for more general screen insanity. Its either that setup or my Blasphemy Temp Chains aura (i have the additional curse node in the top of the tree).
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not using Infernal Legion on my skellies, I wonder should I switch to it or not. My skeletons destroy everything as well, but I'm only on map tier 7 at the moment. SSF mapping is slow going.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I'm not using Infernal Legion on my skellies, I wonder should I switch to it or not. My skeletons destroy everything as well, but I'm only on map tier 7 at the moment. SSF mapping is slow going.
    I did it on my skellies as a way to replace SRS. Since Skellies are a timed minion and will go away anyhow, putting infernal Legion on them gives them an added damage buff. IT may cause them to die faster but with the way they clear trash and bosses it is worth it to me lol.

Act 10 Kitava was done in about 5 seconds with Vaal Skellies. Every boss I have encountered in maps are 1-2 second affairs, but like you my highest map is tier 9. I have almost all Minion Life nodes and the Skellies have a 10second uptime before they burn out. If anything it will be faster clears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    I did it on my skellies as a way to replace SRS. Since Skellies are a timed minion and will go away anyhow, putting infernal Legion on them gives them an added damage buff. IT may cause them to die faster but with the way they clear trash and bosses it is worth it to me lol.

Act 10 Kitava was done in about 5 seconds with Vaal Skellies. Every boss I have encountered in maps are 1-2 second affairs, but like you my highest map is tier 9. I have almost all Minion Life nodes and the Skellies have a 10second uptime before they burn out. If anything it will be faster clears
    I agree, the duration isn't much of an issue, as Skeletons aren't a permanent minion. Gotta check it out, I think.

Personally while leveling I eventually removed Infernal Legion because the skeletons were killing things themselves just as fast without it and without the degen they lived longer and actually killed multiple packs, meaning less re-summons.

Currently using IL on skitterbots and not feeling any need to use it on something else since multiples don't stack anyway.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Personally while leveling I eventually removed Infernal Legion because the skeletons were killing things themselves just as fast without it and without the degen they lived longer and actually killed multiple packs, meaning less re-summons.

Currently using IL on skitterbots and not feeling any need to use it on something else since multiples don't stack anyway.
    I could try the IL on my Skitterbots as well. I've been on and off with the Skitterbots as well, I've been trying Hatred aura, but I seem to be back using Skitterbots again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I could try the IL on my Skitterbots as well. I've been on and off with the Skitterbots as well, I've been trying Hatred aura, but I seem to be back using Skitterbots again.
    I personally don't really run skeletons. Specters,Zombies and a carrion golem with Wrath (cause Slaver Driver specters) and IL Skitterbots for 92% mana reserved but all I 'cast' is shieldcharge and convocation so I don't need more mana to function.

Its a very passive playstyle tho and certainly not for everyone, my minions do 100% of the work, I just bounce around the map dragging them along.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I personally don't really run skeletons. Specters,Zombies and a carrion golem with Wrath (cause Slaver Driver specters) and IL Skitterbots for 92% mana reserved but all I 'cast' is shieldcharge and convocation so I don't need more mana to function.

Its a very passive playstyle tho and certainly not for everyone, my minions do 100% of the work, I just bounce around the map dragging them along.
    Problem for me is that I also have Mind Over Matter. Skitterbots are a bit better on my mana than Hatred, as I am also experimenting with Vulnerability as an aura, but I'm not really settled on anything yet. I don't think I'd enjoy a pure Specter build, my specters are just power/frenzy charge bots.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Mostly because mine play takes some getting used to and not a lot of people dig it. If they made mines into grenades you’d see more people play them.
    Tbh I feel they fixed 2 biggest problems mines had, 1 they added ability to target where they go (so basically the biggest advantage traps had over mines), and 2 the mana cost. Atm it's my go to levelling skill as they're cheap, fast, and do good damage without much investment.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    My minion build is my first SSF character ever. I am currently running MI Infernal Legion Skeletons, with Zombies and Carrion Doge. Holy hell its easy. I am making it my goal to kill shaper in SSF for the first time this league and i think it will be limited only on map drops. Hell, my gear really sucks (my weapon legit does nothing for my minions), i just have the blight minion damage gloves Triad Grip, and Sidhebreath neck, the minions just do so much damage.
    I just dropped a 115 life 8% hp chest with a couple resistaces so im not gonna change it like ever. Army of the zerg destroys everything.

EDIT: what auras are you running? I have just a Vaal discipline because the added ES on top of lie makes me basically unkillable. However i was wondering about skitterbots for perma chill/shock and maybe some curse? IIRC there's a node that increases minion damage if they're affected by your auras.

EDIT2: weapons are piss easy to get. A couple of essence of Fear and you're done, until you start dropping convocation wands.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2019-09-17 at 07:13 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I just dropped a 115 life 8% hp chest with a couple resistaces so im not gonna change it like ever. Army of the zerg destroys everything.

EDIT: what auras are you running? I have just a Vaal discipline because the added ES on top of lie makes me basically unkillable. However i was wondering about skitterbots for perma chill/shock and maybe some curse? IIRC there's a node that increases minion damage if they're affected by your auras.

EDIT2: weapons are piss easy to get. A couple of essence of Fear and you're done, until you start dropping convocation wands.
    I am running Hatred, Blasphemy Enfeeble, and CWDT Lightning Orb + Curse on Hit + Temp Chains (with the extra curse passive at the top). The only one i am curious about is Hatred, almost want to switch to something else but POB acts like it is a decent amount of added damage. I don't have skitterbots right now, actually lack the gem slots.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.

Oh right, I forgot there was an Essence for that; here I was thinking I might have to use a Bound Fossil to try to get +minion damage on a claw. Thankfully I hadn't taken that approach yet. Thanks!

I'm still stubbornly running Righteous Fire even though ranged skills would be soo much better for Blight encounters..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    Oh right, I forgot there was an Essence for that; here I was thinking I might have to use a Bound Fossil to try to get +minion damage on a claw. Thankfully I hadn't taken that approach yet. Thanks!

I'm still stubbornly running Righteous Fire even though ranged skills would be soo much better for Blight encounters..
    I have not found the essence yet, unless i am missing a mechanic with essences that i don't know of (that league was way before my time).

I am running Hatred, Blasphemy Enfeeble, and CWDT Lightning Orb + Curse on Hit + Temp Chains (with the extra curse passive at the top). The only one i am curious about is Hatred, almost want to switch to something else but POB acts like it is a decent amount of added damage. I don't have skitterbots right now, actually lack the gem slots.
    Isn't hatred more cold damage? I don't have cold damage sources so i could go with the ire one instead. Also flammability since i don't have any curse in use right now. Everything just melts - so i don't even have time to cast stuff other than Flesh Offering.

- - - Updated - - -

I have not found the essence yet, unless i am missing a mechanic with essences that i don't know of (that league was way before my time).
    Either random essence encounter (the "frosted" guys you click on to activate) or Blight chests/other events that spawn other leagues rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't hatred more cold damage? I don't have cold damage sources so i could go with the ire one instead. Also flammability since i don't have any curse in use right now. Everything just melts.
    It is, and a lot of my Cold comes from triad grip gloves. Though i'm thinking of switching up and going to a physical focus build instead. Dropping MI+Infernal Legion and just going raw physical on all my summons. I feel like POB may be acting weird with the gloves, so i want to actually try out some different variations.

Isn't hatred more cold damage? I don't have cold damage sources so i could go with the ire one instead. Also flammability since i don't have any curse in use right now. Everything just melts.
    Hatred both adds a percentage of physical as Cold and also grants more Cold damage. So you'll gain a good chunk of Cold damage if your skills start either physical or cold.

I added Minion Instability to the build. Given how IL basically kills skellies, having a bonus explosion when they die is good, for a single point. Plus, all the points invested in minion hp are of good use.

EDIT: if i switch to a pure physical build, then Brutality is the support to go. Though it needs strenght, so i don't know how high i can stack it compared to a lvl20 minion damage and such.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2019-09-18 at 10:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently running Skitterbots with IL and Punishment with Blasphemy support. Hatred reserves too much mana to my liking.

I added Minion Instability to the build. Given how IL basically kills skellies, having a bonus explosion when they die is good, for a single point. Plus, all the points invested in minion hp are of good use.
    So basically Mathil's build.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    So basically Mathil's build.
    Don't really know who he is XD as i said i like to try stuff by myself, i don't follow guides. I ask and try to figure out things myself, otherwise i wouldn't understand how things work