Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nothing of value would be lost.

Nah, just kidding. I think thats a stupid idea.
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    This is the most stupid post I've seen on MMO-champs
    You must be new here. This may be the stupidest post you've seen on MMO-C but for @styil it's just Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL is this a troll post? Thank fk @OP doesn't work for Blizzard. Jeeesuuus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Now that all the gamebreaking bugs have been ironed out, and that Blizzard knows exactly how many players want Classic, is it time to relaunch Classic? Shut it all down and make a fresh relaunch without all of the drama and chaos. Given how early into the launch it is, there has hardly been an investment yet. There would be short term pain, but it'd be for long term gain as players can enjoy sustainable communities without the worry of scandalous bugs harming the community.
    Relaunch?! F No..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antilurker77 View Post
    Threads like this make the official forums look smart.
    Check his other threads. Indeed he make great job as making this forum as close to official as possible.

Hell no. Level 44 and already getting bored of the endless grind. If I had to do this AGAIN I'd probably shoot myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Are you high lol? No
    xD this made me laugh cause i thought the same

not sure if baiter or mentally ill

This post reeks of troll. You honestly think relaunch will solve all the drama? I'd bet it will cause more. You can't make everyone happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that all the gamebreaking bugs have been ironed out, and that Blizzard knows exactly how many players want Classic, is it time to relaunch Classic? Shut it all down and make a fresh relaunch without all of the drama and chaos. Given how early into the launch it is, there has hardly been an investment yet. There would be short term pain, but it'd be for long term gain as players can enjoy sustainable communities without the worry of scandalous bugs harming the community.
    OP is trolling, but I think there should be seasonal servers that wipe every now and then. Existing chars from those wiped realms would get moved to other servers.

3+ Year Old Account
    If that happened I would not touch Classic wow ever again.

People will level alts, at least few.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    This is the most stupid post I've seen on MMO-champs
    You not remember Jaylock? This OP is amateur trolling at best compared to Jaylocks legendary threads.

Some people, are never fucking happy. No matter how much you give them, they always want more. I really fucking hate this new movement of "I'm entitled to this because of x".

It is so fucking obnoxious. You got a classic launch. Shut the fuck up and stop being a cry baby because you didn't get EXACTLY what you wanted.

If they relaunch Classic, I'm quitting for good.

Wasting my time and all that.

lol I love classic. If you reset my level 27 character to level 1 I would never play it again!

Imagining what would happen is actually an entertaining thought

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Imagining what would happen is actually an entertaining thought
    Blood in the streets of Irvine wouldn't be off the table for most of the rabid ones.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Yea im not going to lie, level 30 was the point of no return for me as a warrior. If they reset the game now, i wouldn't play. It wont happen anyways though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeaaaaaaaah no.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.