10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    And you are ignoring the fact that the Wrath of the Lich king happened a few years AFTER the events of the Burning Crusade. If you want to talk about events happening DURING the Burning Crusade, bring up the fact that the only one helping the Belfs was Sylvanas who had to vouch for the Belfs to join the Horde because Thrall didn't want to let them join.

Better yet, let's talk about how during that time the Alliance was trying to sabotage them. I feel those things don't get that much attention cause they don't fit the "Hate on Sylvanas" rhetoric that's being pushed really hard by some people.
    That doesn't mean she gets to blackmail them either.....I've been saying that for like ever but you chose to ignore that. I acknowledge what Sylvie did for them but to just blackmail them later is shady and destroys any goodwill Sylvanas has.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    -Anduin afk throne 8.2.5
    -Jaina, Genn, Thrall, Saurfang and Sylvanas main focus
    -Valeera diplomat mission
    -Calia small flashback quest
    -Saurfang died saving zappy
    -Sylvanas runs away
    -No info 8.3
    thank you kind sir/maam
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That doesn't mean she gets to blackmail them either.....I've been saying that for like ever but you chose to ignore that. I acknowledge what Sylvie did for them but to just blackmail them later is shady and destroys any goodwill Sylvanas has.
    what? If there is no other option left then blackmailing, then do it. Like why are you blaming only Sylvanas for it? What about Lor'themar? Its not like he and his people would have the chance to rest at all, if not Sylvanas who reclaimed the City and brought them into the Horde.
    As I said, she had all her rights to blackmail him. Also it was totaly in Character for her and all that " I do everything what I need to become my revenge on Arthas"

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Now this is how you do a leak.
    Can't help but think of Brave Sir Robin on that Sylvanas note, though.

It actually does. If you really want to call it blackmail, but the Belfs joined the Horde when it was convenient for them but would rather not do their duty to the Horde when it wasn't convenient for them. And let's not forget the fact that until that point the Forsaken were the ones helping them guard the borders to their lands and if Lor'themar wasn't gonna send troops to Northrend, Sylvanas would have to fill the gap with her own troops and the ones she could spare were the ones protecting the belf borders, so I'm not sure how you figure belfs get to be this entitled that not only do they get a pass from the duties they agreed to but Sylvanas has to also put the safety of her people on the line (even more than previously) to make sure the belfs are protected?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    what? If there is no other option left then blackmailing, then do it. Like why are you blaming only Sylvanas for it? What about Lor'themar? Its not like he and his people would have the chance to rest at all, if not Sylvanas who reclaimed the City and brought them into the Horde.
    As I said, she had all her rights to blackmail him. Also it was totaly in Character for her and all that " I do everything what I need to become my revenge on Arthas"
    I never said anything it was out of character for Sylvanas, I don't care about that, she can act shady all she wants. Doesn't mean she can't be called out on it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Anduin AFKs throne
    fakeeeeee /10 char

Something that bothers me so far is that everything points to the war being just a Horde story with Alliance tagging along. Again.

I hope I'm wrong and we get big status quo changes, treason and/or some inner conflict.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-09-17 at 09:44 PM.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Something that bothers me so far is that everything points to the war being just a Horde story with Alliance tagging along. Again.

I hope I'm wrong and we get some status quo changes, treason and/or some inner conflict.
    It's likely going to be the inverse, which unironically would still make it a Horde story.

Sylvanas takes Stormwind or invades it, Horde has to bail out Alliance. But it'll still "FEEL" like a Horde story because of Sylvanas.

Something that bothers me so far is that everything points to the war being just a Horde story with Alliance tagging along.

I hope I'm wrong and we get some status quo changes, treason and/or some inner conflict.
    Everyone claimed this was a MoP 2.0 situation. Having Sylvanas as Garrosh is honestly just a formality at this point. I would honeslty not be surprised if Blizz has a repeat of the Battlefield: Barrens in 8.2.5 with the Alliance talking to Thrall or someone from the Horde rebellion who acts really snooty to the diplomat who probably has the authority to refuse giving any aid.

I hope I'm wrong and we get big status quo changes, treason and/or some inner conflict.
    We literally dont know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    It's likely going to be the inverse, which unironically would still make it a Horde story.

Sylvanas takes Stormwind or invades it, Horde has to bail out Alliance. But it'll still "FEEL" like a Horde story because of Sylvanas.
    Sounds about right.

Many people forget that SoO was not biased because it was in Orgrimmar, it was biased because the quests leading up to it were entirely about teh Horde, and almost completely sidelines the Alliance.

Sylvanas killing and turning Anduin into an Undead / Forsaken would totally disrupt the Alliance and cause inner conflict. Something the boring Alliance needs.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Welcome to war expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    We literally dont know anything.
    It's the lack of foreshadowing, hints and other small details that bothers me.

Horde has gotten 3 extra cinematics and three extra questlines over the patches (G'hunn, Vol'jin's death, Saurfang rebelion). It has inner conflict, characters seemly fated to die, new faces being introduced, a Warchief to be deposed.

So far, Alliance has nothing that points to interesting developments. Maybe Tyrande, but it feels like she won't even be a factor in this finale and her story is a seed for the future.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Sylvanas killing and turning Anduin into an Undead / Forsaken would totally disrupt the Alliance and cause inner conflict. Something the boring Alliance needs.
    Can't think of a way for the Alliance to be proactive, so instead something has to happen to them to cause internal conflict.. ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Can't think of a way for the Alliance to be proactive, so instead something has to happen to them to cause internal conflict.. ok.
    He hates Anduin for dumb reasons. Leave Anduin alone ffs.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Turning Anduin into an Undead would open a lot of storylines:

- Redeemed Undead with Calia
    - Stir conflict with Undead hating Genn and for sure with Tyrande as well
    - Humans would look for a new leader as most despise Undead
    - Alliance needs a new High King / Leader
    - Will he side with Sylvanas / turn against Alliance?

I mean it would be perfect to get Anduin out of the equation by killing and resurrecting him. This would be something I could anticipate and look forward because you can't foreshadow the outcome.

- - - Updated - - -

He hates Anduin for dumb reasons. Leave Anduin alone ffs.
    I hate him because he's useless and boring. I want to make him useful and interesting. Anduin at the moment has no reason for existence, that's how irrelevant he is.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Turning Anduin into an Undead would open a lot of storylines:

- Redeemed Undead with Calia
    - Stir conflict with Undead hating Genn and for sure with Tyrande as well
    - Humans would look for a new leader as most despise Undead
    - Alliance needs a new High King / Leader
    - Will he side with Sylvanas / turn against Alliance?

I mean it would be perfect to get Anduin out of the equation by killing and resurrecting him. This would be something I could anticipate and look forward because you can't foreshadow the outcome.
    And in your mind it would make Jaina the leader of the Alliance, no doubt.

No thanks. Redeemed Undead are a shit idea and resorting to contrived infighting as a substitute for actually having a real part in a story and not just being guided by other forces is bland and lame.