Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    It'll be one of the 'surprises' unveiled next blizzcon for you to stay warm in winter.. along with where we're going next summer.
    Yep, one of the Big Blizzcon surprises...
    And they still think that strategically postponing the release of planned allied races will surprise the entire community at Blizzcon ... sigh.

They will be releasing 4 allied races next january, for us to be busy until the next expansion by leveling them for their heritage armors.
    You know, the big deja vu from 2 years ago that worked fine for Blizz.

Vulpera are the first. Mechagnomes second.

Dunno who are third and forth. Lightforged undead and Saberon? Ogres and Mogu?
    I have no idea.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-09-17 at 03:42 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah at this point I can't imagine NOT having some more allied races announced at Blizzcon.

Vulpera makes sense for Horde. Although all signs point to the next Alliance Allied race being the Rustbolt resistance, I also can't imagine why they'd suddenly ditch and expel the Horde after all their help. It'd be pretty bad storytelling. OH WAIT, it's Blizzard.
    Goblins are already on their doorstep, it won't be that big of a leap, it's more than likely inevitable at this point that they have something to do with their intro as an allied race.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Vulpera will come when, and IF, Blizzard decides... not a heartbeat sooner.
    Like when a wizard arrives!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Like when a wizard arrives!
    Exactly, they arrive when they're meant to, praise blizz!

My guess is..

.. mechagnomes

and

.. giblins
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Yep, one of the Big Blizzcon surprises...
    And they still think that strategically postponing the release of planned allied races will surprise the entire community at Blizzcon ... sigh.

They will be releasing 4 allied races next january, for us to be busy until the next expansion by leveling them for their heritage armors.
    You know, the big deja vu from 2 years ago that worked fine for Blizz.

Vulpera are the first. Mechagnomes second.

Dunno who are third and forth. Lightforged undead and Saberon? Ogres and Mogu?
    I have no idea.
    Valid proposals. How about: Sethrak and Darkfallen(snakemen/undead elves(san'layn)) or gilblins and jinyu(fishgoblins/fishmen)?
    Whichever are picked, the later pair will likely tie into the next expansion.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2019-09-17 at 04:00 PM.

No. Mok'nathal. Much better.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alex91213 View Post
    No. Mok'nathal. Much better.

/thread
    No, Ogres. Much best.

/thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Valid proposals. How about: Sethrak and Darkfallen(snakemen/undead elves(san'layn)) or gilblins and jinyu(fishgoblins/fishmen)?
    Whichever are picked, the later pair will likely tie into the next expansion.
    San'layn were wiped out, and also betrayed the Horde.

As much as I desperately wish Blizzard saw how much people liked Sethrak and then decided to start working on them, there's been no extra quests sliding them closer towards the Alliance, like there have been with Vulpera and Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    San'layn were wiped out, and also betrayed the Horde.
    Really? when?

I do know that the Alliance killed a whole bunch of them though

But when did the San'layn betrayed the Horde? (Sadly, in general, the Horde see nothing of the Sanlayn in their war campaign, only the Alliance see them)

Note: I think you can only see them in the mision that you gotta get Jaina's brother corpse, and you see them in the other ship (a little far away, would have to swim there or use far sight, you can see them before and after the Alliance attack -after the attack, the ship with the Sanlayn is destroyed and a couple of them are still aboard casting something)

Is there anyone out there who would play a .. sethrak? Or a Jinju?

I would not.

Quote Originally Posted by dragi View Post
    Would be cool to see them as neutral race or Alliance We need more neutral races like Pandarens.
    the down to earth number of PC Pandarens suggest otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Really? when?

I do know that the Alliance killed a whole bunch of them though

But when did the San'layn betrayed the Horde? (Sadly, in general, the Horde see nothing of the Sanlayn in their war campaign, only the Alliance see them)

Note: I think you can only see them in the mision that you gotta get Jaina's brother corpse, and you see them in the other ship (a little far away, would have to swim there or use far sight, you can see them before and after the Alliance attack -after the attack, the ship with the Sanlayn is destroyed and a couple of them are still aboard casting something)
    During the attack. Dreven slaughters and drains the few remaining Forsaken sailors on the ship to make himself stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post

I would not.
    Plenty of people have already professed to wanting to play either of those before, I personally will never play a fatso panda or troll or a midget, but that doesn't mean others without taste wouldn't like to. You have some "special" people clamouring for ogres since 2005, every race choice is more of less viable and you would find people that want to play them.

10+ Year Old Account

I would not.
    Me!

Sethraks look cool AF, Jinju also have their own charm -though i think if they come, they should be added with the Ankoan

I would not.
    Yes. Sethrak is my #1 wanted race

Ok, so there are two people out of.. many.. who would play Sethrak.

I think most people would want to play sexy (*elf) or cute (vulpera, anyone?) races.

Vulpera have a great marketing value for Blizzard, they're going to happen and they might attract a younger audience or a female audience and some weirdos too.

Quote Originally Posted by Neklord View Post
    Vulpera have a great marketing value for Blizzard, they're going to happen and they might attract a younger audience or a female audience and some weirdos too.
    I don't get this thought process. So is everyone that plays Druids weird? They shape shift into bears and cats. We need to start differentiating between furries and people who just like playing characters that turn into animals. By this logic, all Thunder Cats fans are furries and weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    During the attack. Dreven slaughters and drains the few remaining Forsaken sailors on the ship to make himself stronger.
    But there's any reason for us to assume that those were all the Sanlayn that were working with the Horde?