Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xZerocidex View Post
    Then it's already off to a good start.

Spell Reflection... an ability warriors could use whenever they want prior to legion is now all of a sudden gated behind PvP and can no longer use it on demand without turning on War Mode. Makes sense right? Of course not. Also, the AP system needs to go, it's horrible. It was alright it in Legion with the artifact weapons but blizz shitted the bed with the AP system in BfA. I'd rather they focus on trying to expand the class without having them rely on fancy items to help them be more effective in battle.
    Ye merciful gods I hate the theft of class abilities to prop up warmode.

Worst part of BfA, in my opinion. I'm meh on the whole AP "grind"; I get what they're going for there, and as a non-raider it doesnt much matter to me.

More like you were trying too hard to act clever and made a fool of yourself in the process.

Your attempt at "making fun of somebody" was a 2/10 at best. Try again troll.

Clearly you also can't read, I said IF in the title in a hypothetical sense which bypassed your poor comprehension skills. As for your comment regarding the PvP talents, despite all that has changed PvP, hasn't changed for the better before Legion came. If anything it's gotten worse.

Just because you can't read don't assume there wasn't a discussion.
    Oh what mighty rebuttal. /snort

Fyi, calling people Troll falls under trolling according to the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    less diablo 3 like insta gratification content? absolutely

more wow classic or EQ like designed content? absolutely
    Yet another person who has completely forgotten that WoW became popular BECAUSE it was easier than EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    PvP talent system is one of the good things they have done, why would they remove it? would you as a PvE player, rather to get your class nerfed because its super performance in PvP ? why do I need necrotic strike as an unholy DK in PvE anyway? a lot of PvP talents are either useless in PvE or will be OP in a mythic raid which will result in an instant nerf, making it useless.
    If they nerf a specific PvP spell I want it to be of PvP reasons and not because 3 players abused it in a single fight of a raid and its OP in that fight now.
    1. Read post 21

2. People will always find a way to abuse something, see Sub Rogue on Zul

3. If the devs can implement Necrotic Strike in PvE then cool

People who scream OP never put any thought to saying it. As barebone as the game is now the devs still can't balance it. Blade Flurry just got nerfed for being too good in M+. There will always be a meta.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Oh what mighty rebuttal. /snort

Fyi, calling people Troll falls under trolling according to the mods here.
    /Yawn

Cool hope we both face our punishment then.

Then it's already off to a good start.
    agrees, tho I don't see this happening with current blizz mentality XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Curious what people want instead of AP which is a response to players wanting to have a long term progression goal.
    What is the alternative that will satisfy that need? Genuine question.
    Nothing. Blizzard probably (and hopefully) finally learned to never listen to any of these suggestions anymore. The same people who asked for daily progression, now criticize it for making them play the game more or some shit. It's laughable.

Blizzard should just continue to develop video games the way THEY (as professionals in the business) should. If it was up to people, they'd be taking the game back in time, keeping it locked there and ultimately killing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reread the post again, hopefully you'll catch on this time. Don't think people enjoy having some of their old abilities cut off and gated behind PvP. If you can't understand that then idk what else to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You should start a dream journal on your personal blog, I don't think this forum is the right place for that.
    That's not for you to decide, seems the mods don't have a problem. You should be the last one talking about what isn't allowed in the forums since you are trolling.
    I read it... I even read it again... I even read it a third time... Which is why I asked you, however, if you are too arrogant,too busy or too special to answer I'll just have to come to the conclusion that you your 'idea' has no merit to it and I'll move on.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I read it... I even read it again... I even read it a third time... Which is why I asked you, however, if you are too arrogant,too busy or too special to answer I'll just have to come to the conclusion that you your 'idea' has no merit to it and I'll move on.
    Di.. did I not just tell you that it's not a good idea to have abilities players could previously before Legion gated behind PvP?

Your post reeks of irony... you sure you aren't the one that's special? Just because you choose to see the things you want to see doesn't mean I didn't answer it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Di.. did I not just tell you that it's not a good idea to have abilities players could previously before Legion gated behind PvP?

Your post reeks irony... are you special?
    Based on your hostility to a simple question I have to conclude that you didn't really want a discussion, and are instead desperately seeking likeminded individuals for your echo chamber... Sorry, not interested... sally forth lad.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Based on your hostility to a simple question I have to conclude that you didn't really want a discussion, and are instead desperately seeking likeminded individuals for your echo chamber... Sorry, not interested... sally forth lad.
    Don't think you know what an echo chamber is. And you wasn't looking a discussion either when I pointed out the reason in the OP, you were looking argue. In addition to that I reinforced the suggestion with post 21.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think you know what an echo chamber is. And you wasn't looking a discussion either when I pointed out the reason in the OP, you were looking argue. In addition to that I reinforced the suggestion with post 21.
    I wasn't looking for a 'discussion'... I was asking for an answer to questions, that heretofore remain unanswered, and given that they are unanswered, I've lost interest in their answer, and in the whining from you that prompted your OP... No further response from you is needed, Good day lad.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    A real progression ladder like vanilla and tbc where you have to beat raid A to get to b, B to c, etc

Instead of 4 different difficulties per single raid, I’d rather have multiple raids at once of varying difficulty where we work our way up the ladder or not

Like vanilla or tbc

AP is something that feels more in line with diablo 3 than wow and combined with personal loot, m+, lfr/lfg and rng loot... is it any wonder why a lot of players like myself don’t play because it’s too diablo 3 and not enough eq?
    What you want is not cost efficient so... no?
    Blizzard is a business.

As long as there are external systems that Blizzard relies on for class design purposes, classes will remain in the sad state they're in and they'll never get fixed.

I wasn't looking for a 'discussion'... I was asking for an answer to questions, that heretofore remain unanswered, and given that they are unanswered, I've lost interest in their answer, and in the whining from you that prompted your OP... No further response from you is needed, Good day lad.
    Except you asked a question when the answer was already on the first post. The only one that's whining here is you. You shouldn't take your anger out on others because you have poor reading abilities.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    Nothing. Blizzard probably (and hopefully) finally learned to never listen to any of these suggestions anymore. The same people who asked for daily progression, now criticize it for making them play the game more or some shit. It's laughable.

Blizzard should just continue to develop video games the way THEY (as professionals in the business) should. If it was up to people, they'd be taking the game back in time, keeping it locked there and ultimately killing it.
    I agree. Just think about what happened to legendaries. During Legion min-maxers bitched about this 24/7, but they served as spice to 'food' - emissary, mythic+ and raids. People cared about different pieces of content. People that raged about them didn't quit, but do all this content with rest of us.

It needed some tweak for BfA - (imo) we should have less of them and have ability to target first one. But no, screaming was so loud that Blizzard just scrap whole system. So no wonder that AP grind in BfA feel so bland - it just have no spice.

Why would or should they do either of these things?
    lol.

Having ICONIC abilities put in as talents is absolutely disgusting.

Remove ALL abilities that used to be learned spells from talents.

Fucking Ascendance as a talent? I mean the team is just delusional now so whatever.

I do hate having to spec into Grounding Totem and that it can only be used for PVP. Having to use a major talent point for Earth shield sucks too.

I don't mind PVP talents, they don't affect me as I don't pvp at all. Don't think I need spell reflection on my warrior while leveling/doing world content, but maybe that's just me.

AP...if they come up with something better, sure, I wouldn't cry after it

Removing PvP talents would be a GIANT step backwards

So basically you're saying eliminate Pvp from the game...