Page 73 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Want to try that "No Boogeyman" again? It's a hilarious one.
    I said there is no republican boogie man, while this thread is actively about anti fascist being the boogie man that should be a terrorist organization. Are you saying antifa is GOP?

Of course you quote The Goldwater. A Nixon lover would.
    I’m sorry if me not giving a shit about parry politics offends you so much.

Well, you guys are in a thread arguing that unlawful violence and intimidation to further your political goals isn't terrorism. So.....
    Why are you arguing that eating shit is healthy? Are you trying to make people ill?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I've never denied that antifa are willing to engage in violent resistance. I have, in fact, stated exactly that, and that while I support their cause and motivations, I can't support their initiation of violence.

So no. I'm not "refusing to acknowledge" anything. I'm pointing out that you're using words incorrectly, in the hopes that doing so lets you reshape reality. Which it will not and can not ever do.
    You do do your best to insure violence from them isn't judged harshly or held against them. A very defensive stance for someone not defending (lol) violent resistance.

As we know, violent resistance is double plus good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I said there is no republican boogie man, while this thread is actively about anti fascist being the boogie man that should be a terrorist organization. Are you saying antifa is GOP?

I’m sorry if me not giving a shit about parry politics offends you so much.
    No. You said there's no such thing as Antifa. Keep your shit straight, Goldwater reader.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. You said there's no such thing as Antifa. Keep your shit straight, Goldwater reader.
    Wow... do not encourage people to eat shit. There is a lot of health problems that can come from that. That is horrible...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Wow... do not encourage people to eat shit. There is a lot of health problems that can come from that. That is horrible...
    How dare you kinkshame, you violent sexist and bigot.

who encouraged anyone to eat shit, that's not what the post you quote says. shit refers to things and straight means in order. so read it as "keep your things in order" not "eat shit"
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    who encouraged anyone to eat shit, that's not what the post you quote says. shit refers to things and straight means in order. so read it as "keep your things in order" not "eat shit"
    Who is glorifying Nixon? who is saying antifa doesn’t exist? Wtf? They guy is asserting shit people are saying, when no such thing is actually said.

Quote me saying antifa doesn’t exist? Quote me glorifying Nixon? Yeah, I thought so...
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-18 at 06:37 PM.

Who is glorifying Nixon? who is saying antifa doesn’t exist? Wtf? They guy is asserting shit people are saying, when no such thing is actually said.

Quote me saying antifa doesn’t exist? Quote me glorifying Nixon? Yeah, I thought so...
    Probably that quote where you praised him for being in the military.

But, I don't expect the best from people who think Nixon is a good person.

10+ Year Old Account
    I copied and pasted from Wikipedia...

I copied and pasted from Wikipedia... are you saying Wikipedia listing Presidents that were in WW2, is a secret list of good presidents? Because they listed all of them and then listed their participation.

There is literally no difference in me saying you are promoting shit eating and you asserting me copying and pasting Wikipedia, is some sign of support.

Edit: Here is the only thing I posted about Nixon:

Anyway, back on topic... Here is a list of US presidents that killed fascist... Can we declare these anti fascist as terrorist, retroactively?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...litary_service

George H. W. Bush - Naval aviator in World War II (1942–1945). Shot down and received the Distinguished Flying Cross.
    Gerald Ford - World War II (1942–1945); combat on USS Monterey, discharged in 1946.
    Richard Nixon - World War II (1942–1945); earned two battle stars for service in the Pacific.
    John F. Kennedy - Served in combat during World War II. Received the Navy and Marine Corps Medal and the Purple Heart.
    I am assuming that your answer is a ‘yes’, Nixon is a terrorist?
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-18 at 06:53 PM.

I copied and pasted from Wikipedia...

I copied and pasted from Wikipedia... are you saying Wikipedia listing Presidents that were in WW2, is a secret list of good presidents? Because they listed all of them and then listed their participation.

There is literally no difference in me saying you are promoting shit eating and you asserting me copying and pasting Wikipedia, is some sign of support.
    I'm saying you posting it and calling them (imaginary) Antifa in a thread talking about whether this fake group are terrorists or not is very blatant.

Or, better. How about you quote where WIKIPEDIA called them (fake) Antifa since you're blaming them for what you typed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm saying you posting it and calling them (imaginary) Antifa in a thread talking about whether this fake group are terrorists or not is very blatant.
    Blatant, what exactly? Showing that violent anti fascist have been running this country for decades?

Or, better. How about you quote where WIKIPEDIA called them (fake) Antifa since you're blaming them for what you typed.
    I didn’t call it fake... sorry... I think you have a severe case of FDS... the only cure is more cowbell..

Edit: You should be more concerned with JFK... not only did he kill fascist like Nixon, he even got a Purple Heart for saving other anti fascist.
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-18 at 07:04 PM.

Blatant, what exactly? Showing that violent anti fascist have been running this country for decades?

I didn’t call it fake... sorry... I think you have a severe case of FDS...
    But Wikipedia doesn't say anything about them being Antifa. You said you copy and pasted that. So where did Wikipedia call them that if it wasn't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    But Wikipedia doesn't say anything about them being Antifa. You said you copy and pasted that. So where did Wikipedia call them that if it wasn't you?
    Yeah, it does... it states he saw combat duty in the pacific during WW2. Am I saying antifa doesn’t exist or that Nixon was antifa?

Yeah, it does... it states he saw combat duty in the pacific during WW2. Am I saying antifa doesn’t exist or that Nixon was antifa?
    Here is a list of US presidents that killed fascist... Can we declare these anti fascist
    Who are these anti-fascist you are talking about? Nixon and Co, perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are these anti-fascist you are talking about? Nixon and Co, perhaps?
    Yes, I am saying that in WW2, the people murdering fascist, where anti fascist. I never said anti fascist were fake... wtf?

Yes, I am saying that in WW2, the people murdering fascist, where anti fascist. I never said anti fascist were fake... wtf?
    But you said all you did was copy from Wikipedia. So, the loving tribute to Nixon isn't Wikipedia. That's you giving your glowing review of Nixon because he shot a Nazi.

Which, hey, I wouldn't be shocked if you try to tell me Watergate was a setup to smear his good Antifa name.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Jesus this thread is one shit show after another, hard to believe it’s still open.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What political ideology are they pushing beyond, "We don't like fascists."? Not defending their tactics, but they're not pushing any political ideology in the slightest, because there isn't one that the individuals support wholesale.
    We don't like fascist doesn't make you a terrorist, makes you the good guy in my book but verbal threats and physically assaulting people who you disagree with do, thus they are domestic terrorist.
    Last edited by zenkai; 2019-09-18 at 07:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Jesus this thread is one shit show after another, hard to believe it’s still open.
    It boggles the mind.
    /s

Yes, if they take it upon themselves to act as vigilantes instead of letting the authorities handle it they should be considered to be that or at least be criminal to be a part of it.

7+ Year Old Account

Are you ok? You’re arguing with people that don’t exist. Nobody said Nixon is a good person. Pointing out that someone exists is neutral on their morality.

Seriously. Point me to one post you’ve made where you dont use a straw man.

The voices in your head can’t hurt you. I suggest you take it off the forum though if you’re going to continue arguing points that nobody made.