Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't see it stated anywhere in this news that Horde can't even use it after it is earned, so why is that the assumption? (and so strong of an assumption that we'd get upset over it) Is there more information elsewhere?

I haven't followed any information on it if they've confirmed elsewhere that Horde can't even use it, but it would make sense if it just functioned like Kaufon.
    I read at least during early ptr it didn't function like kua'fon. I haven't heard anything since so I'm not sure if it's been changed or not, but a lot of people have been asking for it to be.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2019-09-18 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malrune View Post
    Alliance bringing up their horses, like clockwork.
    Imagine choosing the play the blandest, most generic cookie-cutter human races in a fantasy game with tons of unique and novel options and then being mad that said humans ride generic horses.
    All my non-humans disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Alliance whining about getting horses. Jesus. I’d love to get horses over all these fucking goofy dinosaurs. Horses and Gryohons are my favourite mounts.

Either way, doesn’t change the fact that Alliance characters now get a +1 to their mount count that Horde don’t get. I’d happily have a Horde horse as our equivalent, I’d use it a lot more than a bee.
    I know its not the same, but since you like horses--theres a horse you guys can get from a rare in Arathi Highlands when you have control of the warfront, and I also think theres a horse with horde armor you guys can get from leveling an alliance toon and doing the war campaign on it. That 'two sides for every story' achieve.

The color for the Arathi horse is actually pretty nice, it kind of reminds me of a clydestale because it has that kind of pattern on its coat, and its mane sweeps over to the side like the unicorns from the Broken Isles.

Its saddle is kind of goofy looking, but that's not too bad.

On topic, is it possible that maybe the alliance gets access to one color of the mount during the quest chain, but the other two colorations that were datamined before BFA launched could be accessable by both? Perhaps as drops? We can't really rule that out, and though lots of people mention the bees, no one ever brings up that there were 3 dif colors of them.
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2019-09-18 at 08:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    If you just need one more reputation till 100 then a current one is 1000 times easier than the likes of Ravenholdt or Steamwheedle (which I have tortured me for several days with).
    The bee reputation will obviously be gated by quests, it will actually be easier to grind steamwheedle or ravenholdt.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    The bee reputation will obviously be gated by quests, it will actually be easier to grind steamwheedle or ravenholdt.
    I'd rather do 30 minutes of quests per day for a month than 50 hours of a soulcrushingly monotone grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes me glad I've kept current with an Alliance alt. Sucks Horde won't be able to use the bee mount; I think my cow would look great riding one.

Also, the blue post doesn't specify if the Glyph of Dire Bees drops for all hunters or only hunter scribes. Anyone know which case it is?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

faction unbalance, lets use even more retared ways to try to get horde to move over

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to change kua'fon to horde only too then.

Quote Originally Posted by damonskye View Post
    Also, my 3,000 horses say hi.
    My 2000 wolves and 1000 pterrodax recolors say hi too. Not that you'd ever care, though...

Is there one thing that Blizz did, that you guys didnt moan about?

This must really sting the Horde players

QQ Horde

You got a hyena, a blood swarmer, and a pterodax while the Alliance got a black horse, a white horse, and an off-white horse.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd say until patch launches it isn't worth acting like it won't be changed (and even then, Blizzard can still change things due to enough backlash.)

I expect the mount to be made cross-faction at some-point in time, if not then it really isn't that big of a deal given the history of faction mounts.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    QQ Horde

You got a hyena, a blood swarmer, and a pterodax while the Alliance got a black horse, a white horse, and an off-white horse.
    Not that I'm agreeing with the QQ about it because I honestly don't care, but just to point out that Alliance can get a hyena, and a blood swarmer mount too, albeit as drops/from the AH, as well as use the Horde quest pterodactyl.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I'd rather do 30 minutes of quests per day for a month than 50 hours of a soulcrushingly monotone grind.
    Its the same....the "soul crushing grind" allows the OPTION to do it at a pace that suits you. Time gated by quests means, well, this is the pace, come back tomorrow to keep our DAU and MAU numbers up .
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by reacher View Post
    This must really sting the Horde players
    I bee what you did there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puddlejumper View Post
    Complaining that the Horde is missing a reputation grind. Gee whiz, I'm sure sad that I don't have more grinding to do. Whatever will I do with my time. This is so unfair. Please, please, Blizz, find a way to insert some more grinding into the game for Horde, because I can't stand that Alliance has more than me.

[/sarcasm]
    Nothing personal... But blizzard decided to put your race into THE goofy derpy faction in WoW, that's why you get all the goofy and derpy mounts. Even if your race is very beautiful.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't see it stated anywhere in this news that Horde can't even use it after it is earned, so why is that the assumption? (and so strong of an assumption that we'd get upset over it) Is there more information elsewhere?

I haven't followed any information on it if they've confirmed elsewhere that Horde can't even use it, but it would make sense if it just functioned like Kaufon.
    It was datamined as such and hasn’t been changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    So you don't even like the bee? Why do you care then?
    Because I need it to count for my main’s mount count for the achievement. Since they have more usable mounts than any of my other characters. I also like to have all my exalted reps on my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    QQ Horde

All of which the Alliance can also get.

Funny how after all these years and 32493932 mounts in their collection - that you can't use all at the same time anyway - people are still going bonkers for new mounts.
    I don't really get it.

7+ Year Old Account
    >be alliance
    >say you want equality and justice about mounts
    >complaint the horde get a mount that the alliance can't, but can use fine
    >says its totally fair to get a mount that horde can't get and can't use
    >4Head