Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    This thread is a good study in "how many people don't watch the video/read the article" but share their uninformed opinion anyway.

3+ Year Old Account
    I love Bellular's input from his background in Games Design and owning his own games company. He offers viewers a completely different angle on all things games industry/ Blizzard related news. Gonna give him a big hug at Blizzcon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Well, some people hate bellular. IDK why, but they do, i think he is fine.
    I think most of it is he doesn't indulge in the constant hatefest for the company. He's very middle of the road usually with his reviews and comments. It's just what he prefers to do, but I guess people want him yelling and spitting like [that guy I won't name].

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I think most of it is he doesn't indulge in the constant hatefest for the company. He's very middle of the road usually with his reviews and comments. It's just what he prefers to do, but I guess people want him yelling and spitting like [that guy I won't name].
    Pretty much. The Internet outrage crew deems anyone that doesn't hate WoW with the burning rage of a thousand suns to be a Blizzard shill.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    This thread is a good study in "how many people don't watch the video/read the article" but share their uninformed opinion anyway.
    There's nothing to read/watch. 2.0 is history and we all know how it went - https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_2.0.1
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Yeah, i think hes very grounded and put a lot of effort into his stuff. But he also criticizes blizzard and BFA a lot, but he doesnt yell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    There's nothing to read/watch. 2.0 is history and we all know how it went - https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_2.0.1
    If you just watch the video, bellular explains why 2.0 isnt what ppl think it is and why it also already happened before. But i guess blind hate is easier, huh?

One thing I would like a lot more of is the ability to make your character look much different than what you currently can. Really spice up the character creation.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Yeah, i think hes very grounded and put a lot of effort into his stuff. But he also criticizes blizzard and BFA a lot, but he doesnt yell.

- - - Updated - - -

If you just watch the video, bellular explains why 2.0 isnt what ppl think it is and why it also already happened before. But i guess blind hate is easier, huh?
    Oh yes, saying "2.0 already released, we know how it went" is SO. FRIGGIN. MUCH. HATE.

goodbye
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Oh yes, saying "2.0 already released, we know how it went" is SO. FRIGGIN. MUCH. HATE.

goodbye
    You are only proving you are raging. Goodbye.