Poll: Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    But they can stop all of them with ease too. Would be very funny to watch them try rush that place though.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Would be very funny to watch them try rush that place though.
    Assuming it ends as expected -- with people tripping into wire and getting tangled up, or getting tired/thirsty and quitting -- yes.

I both hope and expect a nonviolent resolution. At this point, someone would really have to push the issue to get shot.

But they can stop all of them with ease too. Would be very funny to watch them try rush that place though.
    hope this event won't be used as a form of political agenda. get your bingo cards ready
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Assuming it ends as expected -- with people tripping into wire and getting tangled up, or getting tired/thirsty and quitting -- yes.

I both hope and expect a nonviolent resolution. At this point, someone would really have to push the issue to get shot.
    As I said, the media has been repeating the news that it is too far to walk and most would come close to completing the journey. This is actually the worst thing the media could do because now the stormarea51 people might get it in their heads to set up a convoy of cars and trucks and drive thru the fences and race there like its Mad Max.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The raid starts at 3 AM Pacific time which is 4 hours from now. There's already groups of people near some of the meet up spots.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-09-20 at 06:05 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Where are them livestreams, I gotta see this fiesta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP3u...ature=youtu.be

It's being live streamed

Quote Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
    Where are them livestreams, I gotta see this fiesta
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-09-20 at 06:53 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

shit are they really doing that? how many people are they? I would be surprised if they can find over a hundred really.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, there have already been some arrests related to this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/2357810001/

$2280 each in fines and jail sentences, and they didn't even get close enough to see anything. Totally worth it, I'm sure.

I mean, yeah, have a big party/meetup close to the site, drink beer, cook hotdogs, wear alien costumes, etc. That's perfectly cool, and I think it's what most of them are doing. Anything beyond that is just stupid.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-09-20 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    shit are they really doing that? how many people are they? I would be surprised if they can find over a hundred really.

Dozens!

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post

Dozens!
    Some of those guys are youtubers who are just there to film content and are very doubtfully actually participating in the raid.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-09-20 at 01:39 PM.

You don't have to stop them all shoot 5 or 10 and the rest will flee running back to whence they came from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    As I said, the media has been repeating the news that it is too far to walk and most would come close to completing the journey. This is actually the worst thing the media could do because now the stormarea51 people might get it in their heads to set up a convoy of cars and trucks and drive thru the fences and race there like its Mad Max.
    You really thought this was going to be a serious thing, didn’t you?

It transpired exactly how I predicted. A bunch of people grouped up in the middle of nowhere to get drunk and rowdy. Meanwhile, a bare handful of people rolled up near the gates to absolutely no effect.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2019-09-20 at 04:24 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Bunch of pathetic people
    illuminati all over my body

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    You don't have to stop them all shoot 5 or 10 and the rest will flee running back to whence they came from.
    No one's going to get shot. No one will even make it close enough to the actual base to warrant lethal force. The people who have gotten arrested already probably weren't even in eyesight of the airstrip lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

So it begins.
    Those naruto runners really are pathetic dont they have better things to do lol.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Those naruto runners really are pathetic dont they have better things to do lol.
    I'm surprised you were able to see him. I had to strain my vision to be able to notice those subtle, quick and nimble movements.

Or you know its ok to have fun?