Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Pretty much revert 90% things to how they were in MOP.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_6.0.2
    Still gives me headaches when i read them.
    I love the monk part "The brand-new class for Mists of Pandaria, monks, turned out to be a ton of fun" followed by around 20 spells being removed xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    @Foolicious
    @Sluvs

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769316944

I have once come across this topic. And here the person goes further as to why voidform needs to get rid of. If you want to give a look as well.
    I know basically every meaningful feedback thread about priests^^ To bad most of the community isn't active anymore and doesn't give feedback anymore. If their goal was to drive priest players away they achieved their goal. The most that play them today are ones that didn't play before legion/bfa or want to play the best raiding spec.
    Last edited by Foolicious; 2019-09-20 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    I would like a lot more emphasis on class theme, over spec theme. A mage doesn't forget how to do frostbolts because he wants to focus on fire magic. I would also like to see less hardcore balancing, and see more "Fun" thrown into the gameplay and availability. The old divine intervention from paladins for example, was a fun, niche ability I greatly enjoyed back in TBC. To the same effect, I would also like to see more variety in difficulty when it comes to gameplay. I believe every class should have at least one easy spec, that performs at a mediocre, but acceptable level, but also more difficult speccs that can perform better at higher skill levels, while also perform worse when played incorrectly. A class should be easy to pick up, hard to master in general.
    I would like less specific balances. It's fun having a mixture, being a class having specializations doesn't necessarily mean you can't channel something like a Frostfire bolt if you have the capability of that with your power. (AND MY POWER WILL BE LIMITLESS!!! - Sorry i had too. ) I actually had a thread dedicated to this too. They go way too specific on specs. I felt the exact same thing the other day as you. Hardcore balancing ends up being a mess and less-fun balancing.

While I like the strong spec identities in retail, I wish classes shared more base abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Foolicious
    @Sluvs

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769316944

I have once come across this topic. And here the person goes further as to why voidform needs to get rid of. If you want to give a look as well.
    Looks like they want the WoD style of spriest. Which is fine, but if two styles existed at the time then why call for deleting voidform?

I was happy with Wrath class design, early launch.

Anyone that wants seals back for Paladins should be put into a straight jacket. For their entire 9 years of existence in the game they were garbage with little to no gameplay associated with them.

If you install an addon for any scrolling combat text that displays 2-5% of your damage as a separate yellow number, you'll have copied the entire 'gameplay' experience that seals brought.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_6.0.2
    Still gives me headaches when i read them.
    I love the monk part "The brand-new class for Mists of Pandaria, monks, turned out to be a ton of fun" followed by around 20 spells being removed xD

Has been removed.
    Has been removed.
    Has been removed.
    Has been removed.
    Has been removed.
    Has been removed.
    Has been removed......

Same shit happened in Legion. and then in BFA. pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkas View Post
    Anyone that wants seals back for Paladins should be put into a straight jacket. For their entire 9 years of existence in the game they were garbage with little to no gameplay associated with them.
    Anyone who DOES NOT want seals to come back should be put into a straight jacket.

We always say it, but we never say what exactly we want changed. Some people complain, some don't. But majority does.

So in your class, what would be the optimal design you would like to have? Or the stuff you want most likely gone? Feel free to say everything!

- Just post about the thread. Don't start arguments with other users. Just let this be a list of "wishlist".
    MoP class design and I'll be ok. It doesn't need to be harder than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    While I like the strong spec identities in retail, I wish classes shared more base abilities.
    And from those base abilities, evolve right? I would like the same.

I know this is wow but Aion inspires me to see some of the design implemented on wow like it.

Essences without AP neck, just separated like glyphs:

This would be like, for a mage, to use frost fire bolts. First icon would be, 1 -frostbolt, 2- firebolt, and max of it's stage would be 3- frostfire bolt.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-09-20 at 09:47 PM.

Feral druids would be the shapeshifter class.
    And they'd get to shapeshift into every critter that hunters can tame, and have all the same attacks and defenses, as well as their own.

At the moment I can't think of specifics for the classes I play. I just want meaningful choices in how my toon plays. Like the current talent system is extremely boring. I hope it gets completely scrapped.

I'd like less spammy. Having 1 builder spell and 1 spender and spending resources as fast as you generate them and then maybe a couple short cooldown spells for most classes isn't that enjoyable.

I'd like so see something where a class has like 3-4 builder spells and then builds up resources, rather than spending them as fast as they're generated. And then once built up they have say 4 spells that they spend the resources on that. Basically, building up resources using 1 rotation and then when it's time to spend them it completely changes your rotation.

Obviously do not do that for every class. Variety is good. There should still be the spammy classes, but just less of them.

@Elkas @Palapop Please guys
    - Just post about the thread. Don't start arguments with other users. Just let this be a list of "wishlist".

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Spriest: get rid of void form and bring back devouring plague and shadow raven glyph. Also change shadowform so I don't look like a walking purple steam emitter.
    Ah, I see you are a person of fine taste. New Shadowform is ugly, bring back the old one please or add it as a glyph.

I just want Blizzard to admit defeat with Enhancement Shamans and put them back to their MoP iteration. Sure, the spec wasn't that great without SoO CD trinkets but my God was the spec great to play then. Ascendance is my favourite CD of all time and it's sad that it got gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I'd like less spammy. Having 1 builder spell and 1 spender and spending resources as fast as you generate them and then maybe a couple short cooldown spells for most classes isn't that enjoyable.

I'd like so see something where a class has like 3-4 builder spells and then builds up resources, rather than spending them as fast as they're generated. And then once built up they have say 4 spells that they spend the resources on that. Basically, building up resources using 1 rotation and then when it's time to spend them it completely changes your rotation.

Obviously do not do that for every class. Variety is good. There should still be the spammy classes, but just less of them.
    An analogy for that: You accumulate so much for yourself without telling anyone, unburden, until the day that you basically explode! Imagine all classes building and building, and then at same time doing extreme damage and competing. Instead of bursts that end up fast with a Bloodlust!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    Ah, I see you are a person of fine taste. New Shadowform is ugly, bring back the old one please or add it as a glyph.

You could see more of your character. Now it's so dark you need to put really close to understand what are even their armor/mog

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage.

Make people want mage portals again. I don't know how exactly, but I want to charge 1000 gold per portal and people should be happy to pay.

Make people want mage cookies again.

Balance all talents. There should not be unused talents. All talents must be useful in some situations. I should be able to select any combination of talents and be competitive.

Make fire feel like BOOM. I should feel that my target is getting HUGE crits. I did not feel that, when I tried to play fire last time. It was like meh-meh-meh-kek-meh-meh-meh-lamedot-meh-meh-meh-kek. And it should be like boom-BOOM-BOOM-BIGBADABOOMOMGCRITONESHOT.

Make arcane mana management more interesting. It was pretty bland last time I tried it. Like burn/evocation/keep mana until next evocation. Also make it more forgiving to positioning errors. Now if you screwed once, your dps is gone. That's not a hard requirement, may be I need to learn to play.

Frost is more or less good, but I'd like frost bolts to hit harder. Currently in open world your frost bolt mean nothing, you're killing stuff with your procs. That's weird. Also balance pet and petless talents so people could chose whatever they want without any DPS hit. I don't like pet but I can't accept DPS hit.

I played retail very long ago, so some points may not be up to date.
    Last edited by vsb; 2019-09-20 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Pretty much revert 90% things to how they were in MOP.
    yeah, and that 10% is DKs and ret paladins, who should be rebased on their wrath era versions with utility improvements from their MoP versions.

I loved fire mages' "blast wave" that had a knockback and slowed and did damage over time with the initial damage.

Quivers for hunters but without ammo, without ammo bags.

Baseline interrupt for Warlocks.
    Remove havoc from destruction or rework it. It's annoying to use.

Give spriest some solo survivability as he is the only one to die from critter fart.

Add GCD back to every ability so that nothing is off gcd.

And thats pretty much it.