Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Estravolt View Post
    Uh.. that's not how I would describe Classic.
    That's how you'd describe BfA, but okay.

Sure you didn't create your account to defend BfA? ^_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    ....cool. It's official. you're just a massive troll and proved yourself as such with your Mythic+ comment. I'll go ahead and disregard every comment you make from now on.
    Alrighty, it's true though so... You do you!

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    That's how you'd describe BfA, but okay.

Sure you didn't create your account to defend BfA? ^_-

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty, it's true though so... You do you!
    No I created my account when I resubbed for Classic.

Jesus fucking Christ people...think about the children! Some of you are going overboard on the personal attacks.

I am really happy I have the option to play Classic, it is just great. Retail/Classic which is better is just personal opinions. The great thing about this is that I do not have one choice, I have the choice thats right for ME. I think at this point, if you really dislike Classic and think Retail is just that much better, just stay away from this forum and therefore you will not get triggered. Same thing on Classic players bitching about Retail in the Retail forms. Just stay away. If you can keep it together and not be triggered either place...awesome..you're an adult.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwikz View Post
    What the actual fuck, did you just seriously try to prove your point by showing us an example with a pet class. No shit it is easy with a warlock, it's been known since release that hunters and warlocks are the easy mode classes when it comes to leveling because of their utility and having a literal tank taking most of the damage for you. Please try that again with any other class, or better yet do it as melee and watch your face getting mauled.
    I'm doubting that warlocks are as easy as people make them off to be. Our blueberry can't tank worth shit unless I take the time to go baste a turkey for it to hit enough times before it has threat to hold aggro from my one dot.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Classic absolutely shits on retail and it's obvious by any metric whether it's player numbers or forum participation.

Predictably you get the retailscum who desperately whiteknight their dead Activision game even when there's only 50 people still playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Classic absolutely shits on retail and it's obvious by any metric whether it's player numbers or forum participation.

Predictably you get the retailscum who desperately whiteknight their dead Activision game even when there's only 50 people still playing it.
    And this, people, is why people think classic community is full of cunts.

Because of loud, verbally impaired people like our friend here.

It takes as handful of people like you, to make the rest of us look bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullet Man View Post
    Vanilla WoW grew every quarter/month from launch until BC.
    Back in those days, as WoW was growing, Blizzard was happy to even provide subscription numbers to prove it.
    The game lost a lot of subscribers as well.

Weird logic mate but okay.
    Hi

so what you're saying is that you've never played Modern and just feel the need to shit on it because that's just what the Classic community gets off on.

It's okay guys, their outdated garbo game is already on a severe decline, all they can do is froth at the mouth because most of the ppl who returned solely for Classic got bored after 1-2 weeks and are now actually playing retail or just quit again when the harsh reality hit them. Literally one look at the latest Monday thread on Reddit is enough. From 5 full servers, they went to 1 full server in prime time in the last couple of days (2 tops) in Europe.

Twitch interest has dropped severely as well, only reason it's still coming up high is because of Asmongold and his thousands of fans who watch him not because of the game he plays, but because of his persona. He'll probably go back to retail as soon as 8.2.5 drops. His chat is full of "CLASSIC SUCKS" comments every day, but they still watch him play Classic which is LOL.

Trash game is trash, doesn't take many brain cells to determine that. The only reason, and I mean literally the only reason, it got any relevant interest is because BfA is also a sub par expansion. Just let it die quietly at this point and don't mind the Classic apes. There's actually a good number of decent people playing classic and just enjoying nostalgia / having fun with friends without making laughable statements about retail and claiming Classic killed it or is better and those people don't deserve any hate, the rest are just neckbeards past their prime with way too much time on their hands who are 1500 LFR hero underachievers in retail and think killing boars in Elwynn forest is hArD rPg cONtEnt!!!!

Even on MMO-champ since at least a week the retail general forums have twice the viewership of the Classic one at times and 80% of the time just more viewers. Time to face the harsh reality that the moment 9.0 (and even just 8.3) is announced, you can look forward to a ghost town in Classic. Argent Dawn EU has actually see a tremendous increase of ppl since a week after Classic, at times like double the people of pre-Classic.

TL : DR - Classic is already on it's last legs, don't get baited by the Classic troll clowns into any discussions. Literally all their arguments about why Classic is better have fallen apart in the very first week after release.

BFA is not a mmo, its a singleplayer game, people defending BFA are clearly not interested in playing mmo's.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    I'm doubting that warlocks are as easy as people make them off to be. Our blueberry can't tank worth shit unless I take the time to go baste a turkey for it to hit enough times before it has threat to hold aggro from my one dot.
    yeah funnily enough after i took that video i dropped the blueberry and went succ-drain, cause as you can see in the video but everyone loves to go "WOW BLUEBERRY CARRIED YOU' the blueberry just solo tanks 1 mob the entire time while i takeo n the other 2-3, cause it cant hold aggro worth shit, while leveling if i dotted with corruption and agony then wanded i would pull aggro, so i had to just corruption and agony, and then go kill something else while it killed that mob.

but then i switched to succubus and drain spec and was easily able to take 2-3 mobs all tanking on me no problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Estravolt View Post
    And this, people, is why people think classic community is full of cunts.

Because of loud, verbally impaired people like our friend here.

It takes as handful of people like you, to make the rest of us look bad.
    yeah ive been playing a fuck ton of classic, and loving it, but i have wanted it to fail just because of people like lolpve and others who make me hate the community, and wish classic would fail just to shove it in their faces.
    i coudl live just with retail, i would be sad if classic died, but far happier to see the cunts cry themselves to death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vibah View Post
    BFA is not a mmo, its a singleplayer game, people defending BFA are clearly not interested in playing mmo's.
    why isnt it an MMO may i ask?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Enjoying Classic for now. Can't wait for the patch and I'll switch back to BFA to play the new war campaign ending. Love having the two so I can alternate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Hi Activision's cocksucker #90890284. How may I assist you?! ^-^

Also, the last time retail had a queue? OH THAT'S RIGHT. A 1 hour queue on BfA's release day LMAO. Compared to Classics of nearly 1.5 weeks ^_^

BFA Twitch: 700K. Classic: 1.4M and now record holder.

L M A O
    Its almost like retail has 10x more servers and without an artifical small server-limit to be similar how it was 15years ago.

By your twitch logic classic also dropped already by 95% since right now it has less than 100k viewers.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-09-21 at 01:41 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah funnily enough after i took that video i dropped the blueberry and went succ-drain, cause as you can see in the video but everyone loves to go "WOW BLUEBERRY CARRIED YOU' the blueberry just solo tanks 1 mob the entire time while i takeo n the other 2-3, cause it cant hold aggro worth shit, while leveling if i dotted with corruption and agony then wanded i would pull aggro, so i had to just corruption and agony, and then go kill something else while it killed that mob.

but then i switched to succubus and drain spec and was easily able to take 2-3 mobs all tanking on me no problem.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah ive been playing a fuck ton of classic, and loving it, but i have wanted it to fail just because of people like lolpve and others who make me hate the community, and wish classic would fail just to shove it in their faces.
    i coudl live just with retail, i would be sad if classic died, but far happier to see the cunts cry themselves to death.

- - - Updated - - -

why isnt it an MMO may i ask?
    Ok you convinced me, I'm going succ drain when I hit 40 in a bit.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

In the end, its FAR TOO EARLY to say WoW Classic is a total success. Yes it had high initial engagement - we expected this due to hype and nostalgia. Only time will really tell how successful it remains.

Personally I think the population will or already has begun to slowly dwindle. The population drop will continue to speed up over the next month or two. The lack of challenging content post level cap is a real issue. Consider that the most "Difficult" content in classic that is currently available was cleared in 7-8 days from the release of Classic. Consider that the majority of that time was spent leveling (widely considered to be the "Hardest" part of classic), and leveling is something you only do once per character.

In the future we can expect to see all content cleared the same day its released by a large portion of the level 60 players. Ultimately there is nothing going that will keep players interested in the long term. Blizzard is time gating the content because they know it will get consumed in no time and its the only way to retain subscribers to make back their investment.

I got what I expected out of classic, but my expectations were very low for a reason. I played vanilla, I know how easy and imbalanced it was - I played a hybrid. Now I play classic when there isn't a better option, but that alone won't keep me subscribing to it in the long term.
    Last edited by Alcsaar; 2019-09-21 at 02:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Kind of agree, just gives an illusion that is hard because it's slower and has way more grind. And also items were the original items ever, there was nothing to help you like heirlooms. Ofc it will feel different. While leveling is amazing, after that, actually makes me a bit bored.
    If people enjoy it, good for them. It's something I don't like as I enjoy alts and the Classic grind kind of kills alting. People have been saying in a Classic hater, no...I just hate the lies people spread to make Classic sound better and to trash Retail.

Theres like a page of Full servers with two pages of high servers for retail while there 5 full servers and 10 high servers for Classic.
    Again, who is shitting on who ?
    your game is already in decline, like we told ya

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Ok you convinced me, I'm going succ drain when I hit 40 in a bit.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qdU...5BDXGIh7q/view
    there is your link, it works amazing.and isnt really that hard to play, it works amazing because you can gain mana consuming your succs mana, and you can use that mana to gain health through drain life, healthstone, siphon life, and death coil, which means mana and health become much in the same, while also because of how warlock works being more worth then it actually is, health stone for example with upgrade giving more health then it costs to cast. so on so forth.
    you will still need mage food/drink, but i was drinking every few pulls instead of every other.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Exactly right, Classic WoW is not really "rose tinted glasses", its a completely different experience to retail. Both are different, but saying that I much prefer Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    If people enjoy it, good for them. It's something I don't like as I enjoy alts and the Classic grind kind of kills alting. People have been saying in a Classic hater, no...I just hate the lies people spread to make Classic sound better and to trash Retail.
    Quite honest retail is better, the raids evolved and mechanics are now harder. They are indeed harder and even have a hardest of the hardest difficulty that is mythic that people can't even be world first after 6 days, unless it's usually method.