Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd like to see the sync feature for dungeons. Let high level players play with their low level friends.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Month: 30 days. Not always? No, but on average, and it's also how Blizzard calculates game time. September 24th will be the 5th Tuesday after Classic release and it released on a Monday. Try to reserve your tone of superiority to yourself the next time.
    Correct in how Blizzard Calculates Game Time.. which is why your arrogance is completely in the wrong (when you're wrong.) When 8.2.5 is RELEASED.. Classic would be out for 28 days of GAME TIME.. not 30 or 31. So Please get your facts straight.

Lol we get a screenshot for a fuckin bee and one sentence for the whole conclusion to the war campaign

Epic conclusion:
    Thrall: Sylvanas, we really need you to step down.
    Sylvanas: No.
    Thrall: But, we really, really need you to step down.
    Sylvanas: Okay.
    Thrall: Great. Ummm, Baine, you want to lead a bit until we shoehorn Voljin’s return? Cool, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    guess we'll find out soon if there's even going to be a 8.3 or not.
    Of course there is.

On the same day as IPadOS comes out with the new arcade section, very curious if that was the plan all along or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Prediction: Sylvanas is expelled from the Horde, Anduin and Saurfang make peace. Nathanos says all is going according to plan and commands the player to assist in ousting Sylvanas.
    Actually.... greymane dies, tyrande beheads nathanos, bolvar (the lich King) comes back and kills lorthemar.

Someone wake me up when the nightmare of BfA is over.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You jest right?
    Why not their a company who wants your money, so why should people sign up and play anything else?
    Well I don't know maybe cause your game has been boring AF lately Blizzard lol. I've been playing since 2006 and I have never been this long off the game as I have been in BFA. 2 weeks off the game tops, it's been months for BFA now.

Content update? Only new "content" is the war campaign which you will probably finish in 1-2 hours, then its back to nazjatar and mechagon. Zzzzzz

There doesn't seem that much new though. Only slightly interested to see how this mess of a war campaign wraps up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Demon View Post
    On the same day as IPadOS comes out with the new arcade section, very curious if that was the plan all along or not.
    Yeah, because Blizzard are going to care about some shitty mobile games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    God this is going to be a shitshow. At least we’ll be put our of our misery soon. Let’s see what those fucktard writers have come up with next.

Quote Originally Posted by neospace1991 View Post
    Actually.... greymane dies, tyrande beheads nathanos, bolvar (the lich King) comes back and kills lorthemar.
    The Shadowlands leak was bullshit, by the way.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-09-21 at 09:59 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Content update? Only new "content" is the war campaign which you will probably finish in 1-2 hours, then its back to nazjatar and mechagon. Zzzzzz
    Mandatory crying post is mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    God this is going to be a shitshow. At least we’ll be put our of our misery soon. Let’s see what those fucktard writers have come up with next.
    I feel like BFA is a filler expansion for something bigger, but it's Blizz so maybe the next expansion will be even worse, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Yup... And the "culmination" will probably be something stupid, and not really adding anything to lore anyway I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by neospace1991 View Post
    Imagine thinking that Blizzard has balls to do such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Or maybe Apple changed their release date cuz they heard that 8.2.5 was coming out then, since up until 2 days ago the Apple OS was projected to be released on sept 30th. Hmmmm...

See how silly that sounds?
    Well you don't really know that do you? it's not like your actively working for either company.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    If it's not their game your playing than yeah they would actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Demon View Post
    Well you don't really know that do you? it's not like your actively working for either company.

- - - Updated - - -

If it's not their game your playing than yeah they would actually.
    Yeah buddy whatever you say, your MMO-C career is sure off to a great start.

OT: Real question is how heavily the war campaign will be gated, I just want to see how it all ends.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Don't you guys have phones?

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Month: 30 days. Not always? No, but on average, and it's also how Blizzard calculates game time. September 24th will be the 5th Tuesday after Classic release and it released on a Monday. Try to reserve your tone of superiority to yourself the next time.
    5th Tuesday means it's been 29-30 days. You do know that 4 weeks = 28 days, because it is literally 4*7 (since each week has 7 days), so that equals 28, not 30. Not 31 days. Rarely does a month have 29 days, and afaik, unless you have a monthly recurrent subscription, you always buy a one time subscription of 30 days, not 31, not 29.
    I would beg of you to go look at your calendar and see for just how many months this ''1 month and 1 day'' is applicable, because as I said before, unless it's February, and spoiler alert yet again - it's not, you are just talking literal bullshit.
    Also did you know that the only substantial content for 8.2.5, aside from 'evergreen' content, is truly only the war campaign and the bee faction? If you think that this is not worth your sub, then simply do not resub till 8.3. I will keep my air of superiority, and rub it all over the face of whoever is whining about BfA for the sake for fucking whining, and that's what you are doing atm.