Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Back in the day, every class was made with an RPG mindset, aka each had its own strengths and weaknesses (Vanilla/BC). WotLK drastically changed that, with the famous "bring the player, not the class" mantra - so dps/healing/tanking was normalised so that everyone could do everything (except at VERY high play level).

Therefore, if you are going to have the same e.g. DPS than any other class, you should also have the same utility, or close - aka MoP design. Otherwise you end with things like the BfA rogue, which is simply OP (in PvE) because not only has the same DPS than any other melee, but also a truckload of utility on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Quivers for hunters but without ammo, without ammo bags.

Baseline interrupt for Warlocks.
    Remove havoc from destruction or rework it. It's annoying to use.

Give spriest some solo survivability as he is the only one to die from critter fart.

Add GCD back to every ability so that nothing is off gcd.

And thats pretty much it.
    Warlocks not having a interrupt baseline and just with a pet, it's quite annoying. I want warlocks to have a interrupt also.
    Spriest i said too that they need some ability that slows enemies at least, like a void-orb like frost-orb of mages. And would aoe them down, it's quite a survivalist ability.

GCD's i don't like them to be quite honest, but i'm not going to start an argument over it, as i say for others to not do it on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    But you know, if DK's get a speed boost, so should everyone else to keep it balanced.

everyone else already has one if you bothered to pay attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Stop making a lot specs work like a rage building warrior. This doesn't work well for a lot of classes.

Elemental Shaman: get rid of Maelstrom,

SPriest: Voidform gone. Even shadowform needs to be less shadowy, whats the point of armor if a player can never see it.
    i'd agree with bringing back shadow orbs as Spreists meta resource but i think maelstrom is fine for shamans the problem is that there's nothing to punish over-flow and depleting to 0 to force the player to balance their rate of spending it.
    back in MoP beta i suggested a passive attack speed increase(specifically not haste) for enhe as they gained more meta resource, with an eventual AOE nature damage burst if they hit cap sending them down to 0 and acting as a mismanagement penalty.

but as is, warrior works like DK used to, not the otherway around.

*updated wishlist*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    Feral snap-shotting is the last vestige of good class design in the game. You shut your mouth.
    Hey c'mon let's not For good or for worse i will not add that one, simply because it seems quite a subject for another thread.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-09-21 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    For arcane mage I want arcane charges to work on arcane missiles. Also, arcane missiles should be a proc again.
    Pretty much, Arcane Missiles should go back to three charges like in Legion. Hate that blizzard first made so we got the PvP talent that makes AM proc stacking three times with the Conflict and Strife essence, then changed it to another shield. It would be such a good essence for PvE, but they should just put it baseline.

And Arcane Power off the GCD. Putting it off the GCD just makes it a lot smoother.

For my main Havoc, don't change anything, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Pretty much, Arcane Missiles should go back to three charges like in Legion. Hate that blizzard first made so we got the PvP talent that makes AM proc stacking three times with the Conflict and Strife essence, then changed it to another shield. It would be such a good essence for PvE, but they should just put it baseline.

And Arcane Power off the GCD. Putting it off the GCD just makes it a lot smoother.

I like BfA vengeance.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post

I would like demonic appetite to be a passive since they put it on same row now as blind fury. I really liked them together selected on different rows.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    I want rapid fire gone for marksmanship hunter, that OR a different animation for it, currently it just looks ridiculous. I have an idea in my head of how it could look, like with Guardian Druid's maul the bear slams down on a target, but two illusionary bears appear as well in the slam. I'd like the same with rapid fire, where different versions of your character appear from you to also shoot arrows.
    if they bothered they could have rapid-fire for bows modeled to emulate mogolian-style archery which was built around using short-bows very rapidly while mounted attacking enemies from distance.
    they used thumb-rings to hold the draw-string and allow for quick release while firing.

but this is blizzard, and spending money is forboden much less just to have a single attack custom animated so that it doesn't look like the character is suffering a spaz-attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    everyone else already has one if you bothered to pay attention.
    And DK has two. See one can be as obnoxious as they want while postong. I hate that type of conversation where you need to explain every word like you are talking to a child. Don't be that guy. You know exactly what i was talking about. Don't waste our time.

There is a reason why DK's are slower and i don't think that is ever gonna change while they have grip. It's the deal you had when rolling the class.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-09-22 at 01:57 AM.

Yes please, ammo bag for hunters.
    Hable to change pet specialization (I know they all do same damage now but some perks are mose usefull in some situations).
    I would love if MM turns back at how was in WoD, love it.
    Being able to tame one beast as a mount please?

For monks I would love if the clase return to how was in Legion, I love that authomatic mist when finish casting some ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Delete Roll The Bones from Outlaw.
    Rename it to Combat.
    Give their mastery Armor Penetration.
    ???
    Profit
    alternatively just make the mastery into old sword spec but its basically a melee elemental shaman mastery instead where the extra strikes increase in damage the more mastery you have :P.

the cosmetic changes you propose happen to be pretty good. However, the game play changes you propose are unquestionably terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Druid- They should be Reverted back to WOLTK, I played a druid to be able to raid heal and hot all the things not to be like every other healer and cast so I played a Druid from BC-Woltk and loved every minute of it Then in Cata the bloom stuff with lifebloom was fun, but just progressed more and more towards casting like all the other classes. I no longer play my Druid because of this.
    Curiously, when was the last time you played Druid? Current Resto Druid heals primarily through spreading Rejuvs.

Quote Originally Posted by ignorant Shakana View Post
    We always say it, but we never say what exactly we want changed. Some people complain, some don't. But majority does.
    We... there is no we, but ur perception of a vocal minority. if u dare to answer, proof this claimed majority (u cant, so better dont answer).

cuz as feedback per se is typically oriented negative, usually there r no positive threads about anything, as satisfied customers dont have motivation to cheerlead in crybabies forum.
    so feedback tends to compromise overall perception, not exclusive on the "issues". if "feedback" would be the singular criteria, no one would play WoW or any other game...

for myself class design is fine. it will change anyways next xpac and ur and MMOCs input wont have any effect on this.

Some things i'd like to see changed:

- Abandon the whole "all the changes in one big patch" method to class design and actually do constant hotfixes (like at the beginning of an expansion cycle) to address things even if they're tiny incremental helps, even if they're just band-aids until the big content patch changes a class's overall design.
    There will never be perfect balance, but they can always do small tweaks to make things competitive. You don't have to wait for a season's patch to band-aid a class that is awaiting a class revamp. They have the tools to split PvE/PvP changes, so use them and help the classes that have less arena representation than tanks.

- Remove the school system with regards to interrupts.
    If they're going to continue to design casters to barely cast, then an interrupt needs to lock everything. You should have to fake and juke interrupts, and not just "spam chaos bolt, oh that's interrupted, spam fear until its back".

- Give a shit about game design.
    They nerfed the entire defensive ring in PvP from 50% to 80%, with the justification being Impassive Visage and Resounding Protection were making games last too long. Ok, so ONLY nerf those 2 then, so that way the other traits could possibly be better than them. S1 they adjusted trait balance in PvP on a trait by trait basis, with varying %'s. In S2 they just said "fckit" and blanket nerfed everything to a fixed -50% in PvP, including the things that previously hadn't gotten nerfed at all, cause they couldn't be fckd to have knowledge of their own traits and their powers.

- Make Cyclone share DR with Polymorph.

- Make the defining farm system of the expansion (Artifact/Azerite Power) account wide, tracking WQ/Daily completion via account wide hidden achievements that obviously expire/reset/clear on each set of timers (WQs cycle in every x hours, so not hard).
    This way we can actually play alts and put our time into the things we WANT to grind, like dungeons, bgs, and arenas. Even if it means making gear harder to get (i.e. 1-2 pieces from a dungeon instead of 2-4), I shouldn't be forced to grind bullshit work-like WQs on multiple characters just to keep them current. This is a monthly subscription service, and if i'm playing 2 days a week then they're making the same as if i'm grinding out 6 days a week. Having to grind the AP actively discourages play because the people that would have many alts to do dungeons/pvp on multiple different characters just flat out don't play because they can't keep them all AP current.

Those are all the generic ones that are huge in my mind.
    For Enhancement in particular i'd like to see Nature's Guardian baseline and support totems back on a 0.5 sec GCD instead of 1.

Make the skies dangerous with aerial combat.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they add ranged survival back in, I will probably play the next xpac. If they don't, I'll probably just continue to think they pull class design people off passing short-buses.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Final Verdict View Post
    We... there is no we, but ur perception of a vocal minority. if u dare to answer, proof this claimed majority (u cant, so better dont answer).

cuz as feedback per se is typically oriented negative, usually there r no positive threads about anything, as satisfied customers dont have motivation to cheerlead in crybabies forum.
    so feedback tends to compromise overall perception, not exclusive on the "issues". if "feedback" would be the singular criteria, no one would play WoW or any other game...

for myself class design is fine. it will change anyways next xpac and ur and MMOCs input wont have any effect on this.
    Read the thread, Don't start arguments, you have plenty threads like this on the forum to start arguments. Go to them instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post

List of Wishes so far:
    Hunters - Have a quiver when using bows (A MOST HAVE for class fantasy either is just cosmetic or real with: ), ammo back, ammo bags, multiple ammo types. Emotions of pets back, pet perks and companionship perks.
    Survival hunter to have the enemy focus more on you than your pet while your pet is damaging it for you. Survival to be ranged again. Marksmanship replaced for Dark Ranger.
    Option: Obtaining around x10000 ammo when doing a biweekly quest in exchange of a item from that quest instead of gold, to not keep buying ammo but also don't going out in the world with the feeling you can't go still out in the world without ammo.

General - Removal of GCD's and prunning, on the other hand some wanting GCD's in everything/for other topic discussion.
    Mastery stat removal.
    New talent systems and less specific spec.
    Trolls having LOA priests.
    Essences to stay and account-wide without the neck but on a tab like glyphs and pretty much how like glyphs were in Cata before they turned into cosmetic purposes only but on essences.
    Tanks generation threat removed.
    Build/Spend spam is not a fun playstyle.
    MoP class designs.
    Revert classes to previous iterations where they were better.

I agree on the GCD stuff, at least for major CDs or similar(and certain utility/defensives)

I'm not exactly happy with all the specific talent options that we have currently. But the general design of having talents focusing on your chosen spec, I do like.

I flat out hate most of the essences that we have in the game. I want abilities/CDs that we use to be related to our chosen class or spec.
    The return of Glyphs though, I would not oppose(Glyphs that aren't purely cosmetic).

Like I mentioned above, I want talents to be an extension to your chosen spec/theme. I did not like the generalized talent-design of MoP/WoD.

As for specific requests/preferences towards the Hunter class, you'll find what I want the most in my signature below(ofc the current Hunter specs could use some improvements as well):

Quote Originally Posted by F Rm View Post
    I agree on the GCD stuff, at least for major CDs or similar(and certain utility/defensives)

I'm not exactly happy with all the specific talent options that we have currently. But the general design of having talents focusing on your chosen spec, I do like.

I flat out hate most of the essences that we have in the game. I want abilities/CDs that we use to be related to our chosen class or spec.
    The return of Glyphs though, I would not oppose(Glyphs that aren't purely cosmetic).

Like I mentioned above, I want talents to be an extension to your chosen spec/theme. I did not like the generalized talent-design of MoP/WoD.

As for specific requests/preferences towards the Hunter class, you'll find what I want the most in my signature below(ofc the current Hunter specs could use some improvements as well):
    Going to give a look

- - - Updated - - -
    @F Rm it's interesting. I will have some work separating some stuff to add on hunter survival on my thread later when i get home
    And you're probably one of the few that didn't appreciate MoP class design, as i said here i never played so my opinion on that is simply none and useless.

To be fair GCD's made me feel too awkward to play on this expansion, maybe if they were handled better, and more balanced i wouldn't feel GCD's were a problem. Frost dk was mostly unplayable during the start of this expansion because of it.