Brewfest Mount Drop Rate Increase?

Have they increased the drop rate for the Brewfest mounts? I did my first Coren Direbrew today and got the ram, just did my second on reset then and got the kodo.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They already had at least 2% or even higher, so they're not that rare. Basically, out of holiday mounts: Brewfest=easy, Hallow's End=hard, Love is in the Air= you won't get it.

Brewfest easy, hah. Had the ram several times, but the Kodo not even once. And I've been doing this event since it became a thing.
    Hallow's End was easy, got the mount on the second try ^^

I got the Kodo and Ram without even trying much, certainly never felt like they had low drop rates.
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2019-09-21 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    They already had at least 2% or even higher, so they're not that rare. Basically, out of holiday mounts: Brewfest=easy, Hallow's End=hard, Love is in the Air= you won't get it.
    Yeah Horseman is probably 1% or less, Brewfest 2% or higher. Seen plenty of screenshots with people getting both of those at once.

Only play one toon. Got the kodo first year it was out, I think. Didn't get ram until late WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Only play one toon. Got the kodo first year it was out, I think. Didn't get ram until late WoD.
    Definitely was easier in the past when you could just use lowbie toons for this stuff (or a free boost)

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Definitely was easier in the past when you could just use lowbie toons for this stuff (or a free boost)
    I remember there was this guy in Legion who had the most characters you could have on one account (50? 55? Who knows?) Who farmed the Headless Horseman on all of them every day and didn't get it. Never heard from him again after his announcement. Hope he's ok.

Brewfest mounts were never rare. I haven't farmed Coren on multiple alts for years, just a couple casual runs for some new collectibles every year, and I see at least one almost every year.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I remember there was this guy in Legion who had the most characters you could have on one account (50? 55? Who knows?) Who farmed the Headless Horseman on all of them every day and didn't get it. Never heard from him again after his announcement. Hope he's ok.
    Yes, Horseman mount actually seems to be rarer and eludes some players for years.