Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Soon it wont be in the first month it certainly is.
    ahaha, over 30 people in my guild allready have their epic mount. A friend of me has 2 lvl 60s allready and both have epic mounts. Aoe farming easily gives you 70+ gold per hour. That's just 2 days of playing for the average wow nerd.

I did nothing but farm scholomance yesterday and got 3 recipes worth over 200 gold, that's 600 gold allready, just from farming some instance...

The difference between the average player and those ahead of the pack is huge.

There are BoEs that are worth (and actually selling) for 500g+, edgemasters, freezing band etcetc, some enchant recipes (9 str) are selling for 500g+
    Last edited by willemh; 2019-09-19 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I think action is generally taken against ACCOUNTS, but characters can certainly be rolled back. I just found it very strange when the panicked and made the changes to 10man dungeons, called it a bug, said people were exploiting the bug, but took no action against those accounts.
    Players couldn’t be certain that the xp in a raid group was bugged. For all they knew it could have been like that in vanilla. Ten mans were allowed in the dungeons and it would make sense to bring that many if your trying to kill things quickly. Everyone knows about instance lock outs and raid lock outs. You had to go out of your way to trigger this bug over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    They'll never ban Asmo. I got a 24 hour silence on the forums for speaking against him. If they're willing to ignore people calling others derogatory words for gay people but silence someone who says they don't like streamers, I'm confident they have some protection. If anything, they'll get some kind of "slap on the wrist" to make people think otherwise.

I raided with Asmon for years, you can find him replying to my posts on here, I have enough dirt to easily have him banned, but why, he's good for WoW...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    Well, not to jump into this argument itself, but the explanation of how it was done is, in itself, evidence. It might not be very good, as direct evidence can be unreliable, but it is still evidence.
    yet no one has explained how it works, daish if you go and read his post doesent know how it worked at all, but explained "in his guess" but no, saying "this is how it works" without any actual evidance of it working that way is not factual. or else we could easily say

hey my boi, i just got 1 million dollars by selling a mansion.
    well boom im not a milionaire, i explained how i got 1 million dollars.
    but no, im not, cause i have yet to prove i actually have 1 million dollars, or now, that i sold a mansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    ahaha, over 30 people in my guild allready have their epic mount. A friend of me has 2 lvl 60s allready and both have epic mounts. Aoe farming easily gives you 70+ gold per hour. That's just 2 days of playing for the average wow nerd.

I did nothing but farm scholomance yesterday and got 3 recipes worth over 200 gold, that's 600 gold allready, just from farming some instance...

The difference between the average player and those ahead of the pack is huge.

There are BoEs that are worth (and actually selling) for 500g+, edgemasters, freezing band etcetc, some enchant recipes (9 str) are selling for 500g+
    ^^^^^
    1. epic mounts are easy to get now that we know for example, you dont have to buy EVERY SPELL
    2. that the servers are new, meaning that there is not hundreds of everything on the AH, so stuff sells better.
    3. people know what they are doing now, so we know "Oh this is worth alot i should keep it" instead of DEing everything or vendoring everything.
    4. people know gold making methods already

i for example the moment i hit 60 was only 100g off my epic mount, and i could have had mine for a good week and abit now, but i am a warlock, so i rather wait for the dreadsteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    I raided with Asmon for years, you can find him replying to my posts on here, I have enough dirt to easily have him banned, but why, he's good for WoW...
    What a very strange brag.......its so forced and awkward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Snope
    I think the whole "omg classic is all easymode because 15 years!" argument is rubbish, HOWEVER, i absolutely believe what you are saying about making gold - that is certainly one aspect where the knowledge we have gained over the years has made life easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Not really. If you're lucky with boes and play the AH 1k is very achievable.
    So how do other people pay for the BOEs? Do you understand how an economy works?

So how do other people pay for the BOEs? Do you understand how an economy works?
    I don't think you understand it if you think 1k is hard to get.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

I don't think you understand it if you think 1k is hard to get.
    Where did i say 1k is hard to get. Ill chill out here for a bit while you have a look. So for 1 player to obtain 1k very quickly, a decent part of that would need to be from BOE items. The question is this - the people buying those BOE items for large sums, where did THEY get the gold from?

where did THEY get the gold from?
    From farming mobs ? Do you even play classic ?

You can farm up enough gold for an epic mount just by mob farming which doesn't take that long. It's really not that hard to figure out.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

We’ve recently become aware of a bug that could be exploited to allow instanced encounters to be completed repeatedly. We have developed a fix for the issue, and we are in the process of deploying it worldwide.

Realm restarts are scheduled for 3:00 a.m. PDT (6:00 a.m. EDT) in order to apply this fix.

As soon as possible, we will identify those who knowingly abused this bug in exploitative manner. We will then take appropriate punitive measures.

As a reminder, Blizzard’s End User License Agreement defines cheats as “methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods.”

As always, thank you for your feedback on this matter.

Just interested in thoughts on this - Action being taken against accounts who "exploited" this "bug", however, to the best of my knowledge, no action was taken against the accounts that spammed 10man dungeons, despite blizzard using the exact same language (exploiting a bug).

Thoughts? What is the difference? Why take action in this scenario, but not the other? Could it have something to do with bassically every single "popular" streamer taking advantage of the 10man dungeon exploit?
    Calm down anon, you are reading into something that is not.

From farming mobs ? Do you even play classic ?

You can farm up enough gold for an epic mount just by mob farming which doesn't take that long. It's really not that hard to figure out.
    So you are suggesting people are farming SO much gold, they can afford epic mounts, AND buying expensive boes?

So you are suggesting people are farming SO much gold, they can afford epic mounts, AND buying expensive boes?
    Absolutely. Depending what class you are, you can farm 30-50g per hour. Do that 4 hours a day and that's easily 100-200g+ per day. Some of the more hardcore classic guys could probably easily beat that.

If you actually put effort in, you can make enough gold to buy whatever you really want.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMQymNHZcUk

I know there are probably other mob farming methods that can even yield more gold per hour.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-09-20 at 07:39 AM.

A lot of people choose to wait on epic mount and go boes instead, or other way around.
    But I've gotten my epic mount + a 500g crafted piece already, spent probably 5hrs total farming gold, rest farming dungeons for pre bis, dungeons gave a lot of gold. I haven't looted 1 boe worth over 30g. It's all raw gold + cloth + x4 mooncloth and 150g of devilsaur leather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not doable longterm but If you didnt complete every 50+ zone getting to 60; then questing is also viable.
    3-6 gold per quest + you get vendor gold from the items (if its like 2 rewards with a wep it can get up to 20+gold just for one quest).
    -> If you are really determined or planning to do so anyway level an alt and do it again

Simply running high lvl dungeons is also a decent way, you prob want to run them for gearing up anyway.
    It can be pretty gd (just from thrash/vendor/de/consumes) even without accounting for possible epic boe drops/plans/patterns.
    Idk about best but scholo/strat has been pretty sic for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Koken View Post
    Are you guys really that mad that some people got to level 60 before you?

It's the classic experience.

If you ban Asmon and TimTheTatman you lose 90% of your twitch viewers sending WoW Classic down to the abyss of twitch never to be seen by anyone again. Those two literally carries the game.
    What? you're delusional. The only reason people watched that cancerous shit was because they were stuck in login queues with nothing else to be done. Who the fk whats to see AOE grinding mobs in raids? streamers = 0 respect

he's good for WoW...
    lolwut?

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    lolwut?

/10char

Asmon draws more eyes to WoW than any other one person on this planet.

More people watch his transmog competitions then Method World 1st runs,.

He would have more viewers than Method even if he was streaming on livejasmin.

His followers are almost exclusively 12 year olds. Is that really something to be proud of?

Yes, in my opinion they should ban people that exploited to level up. Whats even crazier is that this people claim they beat the world record from 2004 while using exploits.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    I'll take "Ways to admit you and your guild are full of exploiting douchebags without realizing you're admitting it" for $400, Alex.