Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    80 characters per line is from ancient times. Also there’s no such thing as universal coding standards. Only for the curly brackets in C there are two widely used which can dramatically change that metric. Also never believe anything on the internet, without solid proof. Claiming Blizzard is a bunch of idiots might be fun, but the DDOS attacker was arrested, so who’s laughing now?
    Sure. Look, I'm not here to debate ANSI standards with you. I'm just saying that claiming "30 lines of code for a bot" is kinda impressive optimization for something that is supposed to read and inject into a process and then make a character do something "smart" like fishing. I was looking for the person claiming it to present some background on how they managed this, but all I got was "easy to use dll's", I wasn't looking to start talking shit about line lengths with you.

I don't know why the fuck you're talking about DDoS.
    Last edited by TwoMana; 2019-09-22 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    Because Blizzard is not a retard club. Even if you do a hack in 30 lines, you have no way of knowing what Blizzard knows. If just a few people are using it they might just monitor the issue to get more info about the exploit. If you sell that exploit and lots of people use it, then you’ll see the ban hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Because Blizzard is not a retard club. Even if you do a hack in 30 lines, you have no way of knowing what Blizzard knows. If just a few people are using it they might just monitor the issue to get more info about the exploit. If you sell that exploit and lots of people use it, then you’ll see the ban hammer.
    Dude. Stop.
    I literally asked if the Classic client was not obfuscated and used ALSR and if it didn't have Warden (which makes this stuff very annoying to do).
    I'm not talking about selling exploits. I'm ONLY talking about the technical feat of making a 30-line bot that the person who I replied claimed. I think that smells like high-level bullshit.

Now get the fuck out of my mentions, ok?

Who the fuck do you think will tell you that on a public forum? And why would you believe it? So what’s the expectation here, hypothetical discussions about imaginary infallible exploits of the WoW client? There aren’t any

Sure. Look, I'm not here to debate ANSI standards with you. I'm just saying that claiming "30 lines of code for a bot" is kinda impressive optimization for something that is supposed to read and inject into a process and then make a character do something "smart" like fishing. I was looking for the person claiming it to present some background on how they managed this, but all I got was "easy to use dll's", I wasn't looking to start talking shit about line lengths with you.

Dude, first off all, i never said that im reading/writing memory. Besides that if you have unlocked lua functions you could fish with what 4 lines? Aka wait for the event and then cast fishing - done? But savely unlocking them in the first place would take a lot more than that.. There are a lot of other methods of doing this. Besides that yes, wow classic runs on the retail client. Doesnt matter at all tho. I would give you a couple of ideas but im not sure when im crossing the line.

Do it like a human would do it: Search the bobber. Wait for it until a fish is caught. Then right click the bobber.

You cant do that in 30 lines?

Video is obv old.

PvP Titles are not in classic yet also, so find more current proof and post it. Have fun with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    You cant do that in 30 lines?
    Nope, which is why it's pretty cool.
    But ok - this isn't a subject we can talk about here openly and I'm not looking for macroed stuff, I was interested in optimized memory injector.
    Last edited by TwoMana; 2019-09-22 at 12:09 PM.

Reading from the process memory and injecting into it.
    Does the Classic client come with Warden? Is it obfuscated like the retail client? (none of that existed back in the day)
    Bots these days do not need to actually interact with WoW at all. Anyone using injection, reading memory etc are begging to be caught, and will easily be caught by Warden.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Bots these days do not need to actually interact with WoW at all. Anyone using injection, reading memory etc are begging to be caught, and will easily be caught by Warden.
    That's factually wrong actually, but this is not the forum for discussing it.

That's factually wrong actually, but this is not the forum for discussing it.
    No, it is not factually wrong. Everything I stated is correct.

Using any kind of bot should be a 30-day ban for the first offense and a permaban for the next.

Give a mighty slap on the wrist to deter anyone who was simply tempted by it, and give them the boot if they're dumb enough to try it again.