Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    why the obvious exaggeration..................................... 999999999999999999999x ............................ you need to start being honest with yourself
    HAHAHAH, too easy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Blizzard have never ever merged realms so merging is actually #changes.

Merging would be a complete shut show so it's understandable that they've never even considered in the last 15 years.
    They have merged numerous servers, you know that right?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    What are they queueing for? Why are they in a city? They can queue while doing other content like wq. Classic on the other hand, they have to be in a city to see most of the goups forming
    Don't you hate it when you contradict yourself.
    And there is not even much to do at max level besides gold/honor grinding in classic outside of raids ^^ still a fun game don't get me wrong, but it's just wrong to imply that classic is better in terms of end game

Quote Originally Posted by seniorproc View Post
    And there is not even much to do at max level besides gold/honor grinding in classic outside of raids ^^ still a fun game don't get me wrong, but it's just wrong to imply that classic is better in terms of end game
    This is what i find hard to get my head around. I enjoy classic, its mostly how i remember it, and its all good. But the endgame was, and is, a complete joke compared to every single other iteration of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Why dont you take up your own advice and read up, connected realms are just merges where duplicate names are not an issue. Also pointing out that youre clueless is not really an insult, more a fact which you have proven now multiple times.

But please elaborate since you are soo much more informed what the difference is.
    Sorry but technically speaking connected =/= merged even if in practice, it seems the same.

Blizzard never addressed Realm Populations until like Cataclysm. I remember the weekly ICC 25m GDKP PuG I ran with was 10/12 HMs, which was better than a lot of servers during Tier 10. It took them all of TBC and Wrath before they finally dealt with dead servers. So they arent exactly fast when it comes to this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Sorry but technically speaking connected =/= merged even if in practice, it seems the same.
    It seems the same because in practice, its EXACTLY the same thing.

It seems the same because in practice, its EXACTLY the same thing.
    Nope, if it was, you could have not the same character with the same name. Hence since you still have yourname-your server, it is not merged.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only difference is that you still log on your original server rather than a new merged server, everythin else is the fucking same.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Of course I can - I find saying true things to be immensely easy.

However, a healthy 18 year old kid is dying ... but they might still live to 100
    Ok, you can argue semantics all you want and try to play the smart man. Still wrong, though.

Nope, if it was, you could have not the same character with the same name. Hence since you still have yourname-your server, it is not merged.
    How do you know? if they have never done it?

Quote Originally Posted by Naiyano View Post
    Yes slowly dying. That's what I see aswell. Only 30k people online the last two days on a language specific medium to full realm on one faction per server. For retail players: Thats like 10.000 times the players you see while world questing.

Clasic is still going strong and will keep it's playerbase. Classic gamers are MMORPG people. They will stick to the end. And even 10% of the current playerbase will be enough. So good try but no.
    classic gamers are nostalgia infested little fucks who play a game that was always the casual version of more hardcore ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    The only difference is that you still log on your original server rather than a new merged server, everythin else is the fucking same.
    Like I said, even if it feels like that, the servers are not merged, but connected. We are talking technical here, not how you feel it is.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know? if they have never done it?
    Because we have yourcharactername-yourserver. Technical limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Let's be honest. Server identity is pretty diluted right now (outside of RP realms). If they would merge non-RP realms together, I don't think that would be that big of an issue socially among players as Blizzard makes it out to be. (Again, non-RP merges only)
    Yea, if they are gonna do it, do it now before any real community can form.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Game lost the hype, it's slowly dying.
    Just like life.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

This thread is literally talking about ppl on dead realms....you need to be more thoughtful of where you use your blind fanboi rubbish, because this thread? This one right here? It's classic players talking about dead realms.
    No, this thread is about someone thinking a realm is dead because it's not overflowing with tanks and healers.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

As long as there are layers.. I mean.. I means it has almost several server populations layered on top of them.. its almost like... there are still people. But I get it, you said you were looking for a tank for 5 minutes and you being you and not getting it instantly means the server is dead as fuck. I get it.

if you took the transfer to one of the empty realms you basically got gnomed. There will not come a solution there is a reason most people just stick with the queues. Even now my realm still has queues but taking the free transfer is just a major scamaz. Blizzard wont act on those realms and they will be left out to die. if you took the free transfer my only advice would be to start over on a high pop realm.

They have merged numerous servers, you know that right?
    No they have connected them. It's essentially crossrealm between a few select servers

YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT???

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say I regret rolling on a Medium to Low population realm. No queue times but mildly active. And I reeeaaalllllly don't want to roll on a High population server and level again.

Dream on retail'rs!