5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    A full cinematic plus the equivalent of datamining the first beta build, and enough text to be a transcript of a what's next panel.

But that's the thing, 4 bullet points doesn't generate clicks, this does.
    Yeah I get that. Their targets are braindead people. And it works on them. In an ideal world it wouldn't work cause everyone would have a reasonable ammount of common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    It's like they can't even imagine what is possible to leak. I mean we never even had a logo leak. let alone a full fucking cinematic.
    One of the most suspicious things about Shadowlands is after almost everyone called bullshit the first time, the dude comes back with an alleged cinematic leak and more stuff that would risk his job. Why is this dude risking his job even more just to prove himself to a bunch of randos on the internet? It reads far more like some guy who really wanted people to believe his fake leak so he came up with some extra stuff.

So what are we expecting mechanically from 9.0?

I'm expecting they expand the world scaling a bit, so we can start on expansion content sooner; I'd like them to come out on stage and say you can level anywhere you want at any level, but I don't think they'd go anywhere near that far.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    So what are we expecting mechanically from 9.0?

I'm expecting they expand the world scaling a bit, so we can start on expansion content sooner; I'd like them to come out on stage and say you can level anywhere you want at any level, but I don't think they'd go anywhere near that far.
    Improvements to the scaling tech, the next version of the artifact equipment and some new gameplay based on Island expeditions and warfronts. We are going to have missions tables and resources. That won't go away. Ever.

Improvements to the scaling tech, the next version of the artifact equipment and some new gameplay based on Island expeditions and warfronts. We are going to have missions tables and resources. That won't go away. Ever.
    If I remember it correctly they stated in 2018 that BFA will be the last expansion with an interation of the artifact equipment.
    Personally I think warfronts will be discontinued but Island will get a new iteration. Missons tables will be probably still there...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    If I remember it correctly they stated in 2018 that BFA will be the last expansion with an interation of the artifact equipment.
    Personally I think warfronts will be discontinued but Island will get a new iteration. Missons tables will be probably still there...
    i dont mind tables because they are pretty unimportant at this point. i send out missions for free azerite and stuff while i am at work. thats about it.

regardless of artifact like systems, i am sure we will have an AP like system that needs to be leveled up. THAT i dont think will be going away.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    It won't be an old god expansion. There will be a twist in Nazjatar. It might look like Sylvanas burns down Teldrassil, but there is a twist.

Not gonna believe their bullshit untill I see it.

It won't be an old god expansion. There will be a twist in Nazjatar. It might look like Sylvanas burns down Teldrassil, but there is a twist.

Not gonna believe their bullshit untill I see it.
    Oh I get it, because it's a list of shit that wasn't ever said but people complain about.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Oh I get it, because it's a list of shit that wasn't ever said but people complain about.
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...edition/197309

Here you go. Luckily somebody already looked for them for me.

I know most people hate BFA and can't wait for 9.0, but doesn't BFA still have just under another year left in it? Legion lasted 2 years and BFA is just over 1 year old.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    I know most people hate BFA and can't wait for 9.0, but doesn't BFA still have just under another year left in it? Legion lasted 2 years and BFA is just over 1 year old.
    Yes it does. But, as is tradition, we're going to get 9.0 revealed at Blizzcon in just about another month, hence the thread (and the leaks).

And before anyone tries to bring it up (you know who you are) yes we will have an 8.3.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It's funny that leak season started way too early, but now, one month before reveal, leakers seem to have disappeared. After Legion, this was the moment where leaks and discussions were at their strongest. If there were spoilers for next patch, people would be speculating like crazy, fueling ideas to "leakers".

Essentially, Blizzard's secrecy on 8.2.5 has left would-be "leakers" without any idea of where the franchise is headed.
    Whatever...

Which might be the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    Which might be the plan.
    Expect leaks to come out in force once 8.2.5 content is revealed. Especially if the campaign is not timegated.
    Whatever...

Who says there will be a 9.0?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    It's funny that leak season started way too early, but now, one month before reveal, leakers seem to have disappeared. After Legion, this was the moment where leaks and discussions were at their strongest. If there were spoilers for next patch, people would be speculating like crazy, fueling ideas to "leakers".

Essentially, Blizzard's secrecy on 8.2.5 has left would-be "leakers" without any idea of where the franchise is headed.
    Once we see how the war campaign ends I bet we get 3 new leaks that week.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

You know, 8.3 might just be nothing more than a raid. If it's one that doesn't need new art creating for it, how long does it take to put one together?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...edition/197309

Here you go. Luckily somebody already looked for them for me.
    And failed to find them, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    You know, 8.3 might just be nothing more than a raid. If it's one that doesn't need new art creating for it, how long does it take to put one together?
    Imagine it being a city raid, e.g. akin to Siege of Orgrimmar but with more open space and located in Stormwind. Doesn't sound that difficult or hard to create, environmental assets are all there, you just have to design boss fights.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Imagine it being a city raid, e.g. akin to Siege of Orgrimmar but with more open space and located in Stormwind. Doesn't sound that difficult or hard to create, environmental assets are all there, you just have to design boss fights.
    Probably worth pointing out that they deliberately added an entire massive raid area under Orgrimmar rather than just having the raid be the city.