Thread: Sad realization

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    and by the way don't talk to Koken just ignore him and let him rot without anyone answering to his bs
    His replies are funny though when you ask him about his post history. It's funny when someone can't lie consistently.

this forum would be healithier if people had to have at least 50 posts before being able to make topics
    No way, we want to see those fake leaks

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Classic is especially hard to enjoy - dungeons are like raids in that you get to do them once a week, and if 7 of you turn up - then 2 of you miss out.

Was that way in 2005, and is that way today.
    What the heck are you even talking about? Dungeons have no weekly lockouts in classic and never had. The only lockouts were the raids and not even all of those had weekly lockouts with some only having 3 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    classic is dying already anyway .

past 23 not a single realm is full anymore.

in a month most of them will be medium and in 2 months people will openly start to ask for merges

its just a matter of time.

clock is already ticking tick tok tick tok tick tok

and nobody can stop it.

the hype is already dead too.
    The 3 realms I play on have a 3K-5K Q from 5PM-1AM Server so I always have to contend with the Q when I play its finally down to average of 80-120 Mins tho so I plan accordingly. Still very much alive.

yes - he can play wow and she can find herself a lover to enjoy hobbies more interesting then wow.

jezus thats the advice of someone who never has been in serious relationship.
    Dumbest shit I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Indartu View Post
    Today or well just 5 minutes ago I had sad realization that I wont and actually don't have time to play vanilla or enjoy it in a proper way.
    I know it's about journey to 60... I might even reach lvl 60 in 8 months if I continue to play like this. But then even when I sit down I'm constantly being pulled away from PC stuff such as- me and wife just moved into new house, there's constantly some shit to do around it. People from job call when some issues pop up, I'm manager (print on demand studio) so I need to be available 24/7.

I won't have time to raid, I don't think I'll ever find casual guild that will take me into raid once or twice every 2 weeks. And if I'd go for pvp... I know people are going to destroy me as I won't have enough practice or good enough gear to present any kind of challenge.

Classic is live for almost a month now, and I'm just level 20 and lets be honest first 30 levels are quite fast and then it gets slower and slower, not to mention 50-60 it's going to take me months.

I don't want to go back to retail man but I don't think I have much of a choice here...
    I've been playing since it came out and I have multiple characters, the highest of which is level 21. Which is to say I have less than a day /played on any of them. My advice is don't force it. Find a guild you can be happy in and just play (when you can). Life is more important than any game, and you can still enjoy Classic without having a ton of time to play.

For me personally, I have friends from my Vanilla guild who are playing on a PVP server (I hate PVP) and the "wrong" faction. I tried rolling on a PVE server and joined another guild, but over the weekend I found myself being drawn in and now I'm playing on that PVP server, on the "wrong" faction, and I'm really enjoying it. The most important thing is to find a place to have fun and go with it. Once you have that it doesn't matter as much if you won't have time to raid religiously, or if it takes you eight months to hit level 60. It's about having fun, and the best way I know of to do that in Classic is to find a guild you like. Even if life takes up almost all of your time.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    LOL @ all the try-hards trying to 'push content' in Classic. It's very fucking simple and it's very easy. It's also fun and relaxing to do as a casual and again, Classic is infinitely more casual an experience than BFA. You whine about how it's a neverending grindfest because you kids just grind dumb shit over and over and say "hurr durr this is da best way to level because a guide told me" and wonder why when playing a game in a stupid boring way that it's a boring stupid game. Same goes with applying 'optimal' class stacking for like MC and shit. Fucking ridiculous nonsense and completely unnecessary when you can just go in and do it with whoever the fuck is on and relax and enjoy smashing it every week. That's all it takes.

I've got a hard to swallow pill for all you try-hards and it's just that I don't think you can even enjoy games anymore because you've spent so much fucking effort trying so hard to be 'good' at a game that you not only never actually got good at it but that you can't even have fun because all you do is what some guide that buzzkillingtons your entire experience tells you is good.
    This is remarkably on-point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomgan View Post
    Try to arrange with your wife 1 or 2 evenings a week dedicated to both of you doing your hobbies or just having time for yourself. Then you both know, that those evenings are for relaxing, doing your own thing and nothing else.
    This. Communication is key in any relationship. If you'd like an evening or two entirely to yourself, talk with your wife and see if you two can't find a compromise--for example, two evenings to yourself in exchange for, say, a date night where your focus is each other.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

5+ Year Old Account
    what did you point out?

with troll ts schedule he can't even play a pubg or dota match
    Which is kinda the normal adult schedule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indartu View Post
    As soon someone says hes busy and can't enjoy game that he actually cares about (due to lack of time) it's considered fakeposting or trolling, I can assure you it is not.
    Implying you want to quit your job because of classic wow kinda makes like it seems like it is. Sarcasm does not translate well sometimes.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

yes - he can play wow and she can find herself a lover to enjoy hobbies more interesting then wow.

If you think a "serious relationship" means you have absolutely zero free time for your own interests, then I pitty you. You must've been with a lot of terrible people, or maybe its you.

Staying independent is important for the longevity of a relationship. If you force doing litereally everything together (which means everyone gives up a lot of stuff), you'll only get fed up. A healthy relationship will have time for both partners to follow their own interests. You just need a good mixture of both.

Its already sad how many people I know that can't get a weekend away from their family (like, twice a year maybe) because they are so demanding, and I would never go for that, nevermind a couple hours in the evenings.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2019-09-23 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostnet View Post
    God you retail losers are desperate
    I'm not one to call them desperate so quick but this thread really shows how low they can go.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Which is kinda the normal adult schedule.
    well it is not. if you are fond of something you will find a way to get time for it.

I just don't get this shiet of child+work+wife = go to forum complain about how busy you are.

no one really cares, dude can just fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    No way, we want to see those fake leaks
    Wait, what? they are fake?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me, I got my confirmation in less than 20 levels of play on why I have zero interest in going backward in WoW. I did not play in Vanilla, though I did start playing at the beginning of BC, so really minus a few things like leveling defense skills and such I do not feel I missed all that much. I have adapted to retail, which over the years has made me less tolerant of the tedium of the older part of WoW game.

The only thing I miss is the older grind of the questing and world content. I still quest the same in retail than I did when I first started play, despite the faster track Blizzard made leveling become over time more and more of an afterthought. Classic is not for me, if Blizzard goes as far as bring BC and Wrath back to life then I am all in. I would then be able to tolerate more of the older stuff, with better refinements and QoL features. The one thing about Wrath I would not want to take place that had taken place in patch 3.3 is making the dungeon finder and the LFG cross-realm. I want server and guild only accountability and integrity in place this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    no there wont be. classic DOES NOT get N E W content.

- - - Updated - - -

Your comment shows that you never have been in ANY relationship... its healthy for a relationship that both have hobbies WITHOUT the partner.
    No shit - but all of the content isn’t out yet and has yet to be released. So yes, there will be new content to play in the future. They won’t be developing new content obviously, but the entire content that was in classic hasn’t been released yet.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha the retail sour patrol jumping on a Classic WoW thread again trying to claim that it is dead already!

Can't find 4 others to run a mythic+ on retail? Your guild raids have been cancelled until 2022? Afraid that loosing one more player will shutdown your server?

You guys are still stuck on the second stage of grief over retail...

This week's DLC comic is so spot on!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Seems like a fake post, but okay

If you are this busy I doubt you can enjoy any game.
    Hardly. There are plenty of games you can enjoy that do not require the investment of time Classic does.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrel8490 View Post
    Raids do have a weekly lockout. With exception of ZG and AQ20 i think those had a shorter lockout if my memory is correct.
    You are correct. 20 man raid content had a 3 day lockout.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Lolwut. Literally every successful Marriage I've ever know, People hitting like 40-50yr long together, are the ones that set aside time for eachother and time alone to still have their own hobbies.

It sounds like you are the one who has never been in a serious relationship. Either that or you are clingy as hell if you require you or your partner to be around each other 24/7.