Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I'm pretty sure Argus was shown off before Blizzcon.
    Just like 8.3 will likely hit the PTR before November. Which is why they're rushing 8.2.5

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure Argus was shown off before Blizzcon.
    They did it at Gamescon. The argus showoff(We sorta knew already we'd be going there but at that Gamescon...they went into detail about Argus).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So... If the patch goes live tomorrow at 3 pm PST does that mean that the description key will drop at the same time, or that at least one of the cinematic will be decryptable ? Or do players need to actually reach the cinematic to have the decryption key going off ?
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Just like 8.3 will likely hit the PTR before November. Which is why they're rushing 8.2.5
    Then the bluepost made some days ago was a blatant lie. Yes, it was just a CM but usually they don't step out with statements like that if they're untrue. The best would have been to just leave out the "Blizzcon" part and say we'd learn in the near future what BfA has in store yet he decided to say it'll be shown at Blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They did it at Gamescon. The argus showoff(We sorta knew already we'd be going there but at that Gamescon...they went into detail about Argus).
    We knew about Argus/7.3 at 2016's Blizzcon, three months after Legion's official release, long before Nighthold or even 7.2 were released.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Then the bluepost made some days ago was a blatant lie.
    No, no it doesn't. All they said is that we'd see the future of WoW at Blizzcon... not that we'd ONLY see the future of WoW in any shape or form at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    So... If the patch goes live tomorrow at 3 pm PST does that mean that the description key will drop at the same time, or that at least one of the cinematic will be decryptable ? Or do players need to actually reach the cinematic to have the decryption key going off ?
    If I understood it right: no. Blizzard has to deliberately unlock that stuff when they want us to see it, e.g. could be tomorrow if they want so or in the next few weeks, depending on the pacing of the war campaign or if it's timegated or not.

- - - Updated - - -

No, no it doesn't. All they said is that we'd see the future of WoW at Blizzcon... not that we'd ONLY see the future of WoW in any shape or form at Blizzcon.
    Well, true to that:

As for what the future holds, stay tuned for BlizzCon!

The OP of that thread was speaking about BfA specifically and not about WoWs future in general. Might be too vague to be an absolute statement about it though, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If I understood it right: no. Blizzard has to deliberately unlock that stuff when they want us to see it, e.g. could be tomorrow if they want so or in the next few weeks, depending on the pacing of the war campaign or if it's timegated or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, true to that:

As for what the future holds, stay tuned for BlizzCon!

The OP of that thread was speaking about BfA specifically and not about WoWs future in general. Might be too vague to be an absolute statement about it though, who knows.
    I think he means to ask, will it be decrypted with launch of patch ? as in can it be uploaded to youtube ? or is it encrypted in a way that only can be seen ingame for those who are playing.

Is the Vol'jin spirit NPC in front of Orgrimmar gate new or what?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

One more day until Sylvanas gets what's coming to her

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Probably more like 3-4 more weeks until she gets what is coming, but at least we are getting there soon.

And also Bee mount, cannot forget taht amazing bit of amazingness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or salt flowing. Either way salt will flow. Slightly nervous....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Probably more like 3-4 more weeks until she gets what is coming, but at least we are getting there soon.

Dont matter, if its all encrypted with one key.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't til she kills Saurfang. Gonna be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Dont matter, if its all encrypted with one key.
    Pretty sure it can be encrypted with several keys, with one being unlocked each week.
    But let's take that as it comes. Could be given all in one go for all we know.

Pretty sure it can be encrypted with several keys, with one being unlocked each week.
    But let's take that as it comes. Could be given all in one go for all we know.
    Quoting marlamin:
    Most of the story/map stuff uses the same key with the exception of the cinematics (if they're related).
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    It is easy, just copy the URL for the image below and then add it to your signature in Settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Join #TeamWorldRevamp then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Can I borrow your sig picture?
    My darling babies sharing my signature, you make me so proud.

Also- Shit is gonna hit the fan tomorrow, and I'm so ready for it!

Doubt this is going to be timegated. Would be terrible of Blizzard to do.

If the Orgrimmar/Durotar map changes (with the models being used looking like blocks of rubble and torn apart cliffs) are tied to the hidden story quests I wonder if the finale really will be a part of Durotar being blown to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Quoting marlamin:
    Most of the story/map stuff uses the same key with the exception of the cinematics (if they're related).
    That is quite interesting. Guess we will see.

Worst case scenario the opening of the quests are timegated a couple of weeks, with only the Magni quests and teh amazing Bee mount grind to tide us over until then.

If the Orgrimmar/Durotar map changes (with the models being used looking like blocks of rubble and torn apart cliffs) are tied to the hidden story quests I wonder if the finale really will be a part of Durotar being blown to pieces.
    By the Alliance? I mean Sylvanas doesn't seem to be interested in destroying Durotar at all, does she?