10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, it probably won't. I expect everything will be timegated and stay encrypted.
    Remember this CM who wanted to see our reactions tomorrow ? Maybe everything is not timegated.
    Last edited by Valysar; 2019-09-23 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    By the Alliance? I mean Sylvanas doesn't seem to be interested in destroying Durotar at all, does she?
    I can see her blowing it up up for more corpses/spiting the Alliance/Horde teamup.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, did the Vulpera steins make it into Brewfest?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If it was an echochamber. Everyone here doesn't always agree on how things go.
    But we do agree that BfA isn't a deliberately shitty expansion to kill WoW to lure its subscribers into ActiBlizzard's next F2PP2W micro-transaction farming simulator for phones!

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Remember this CM you wanted to see our reactions tomorrow ? Maybe everything is not timegated.
    Exactly.

/10chars

7+ Year Old Account
    This is a little off-topic but @Fahrad Wagner Do you happen to know the name of the font used in your sig?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I can see her blowing it up up for more corpses/spiting the Alliance/Horde teamup.
    Wouldn't that be rather Thunder Bluff then?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    This is a little off-topic but @Fahrad Wagner Do you happen to know the name of the font used in your sig?
    If I am not mistaken, Folkard.

Blowing up Thunder Bluss isnt evil enough. Besides, they need to make sure we don't think she is Garrosh 2.0, and since Garrosh protected Orgrimmar, if she blows up Orgrimmar then she is definitely different.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    If I am not mistaken, Folkard.
    Thanks very much.

Formerly known as Arafal

Blowing up Thunder Bluff will get the A/H Rebels and Tauren, blowing up the capital (that is currently being sieged) gets you EVERYONE killed and able to rez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    But we do agree that BfA isn't a deliberately shitty expansion to kill WoW to lure its subscribers into ActiBlizzard's next F2PP2W micro-transaction farming simulator for phones!
    Ok fine maybe >.>

OT: I have one thing to say about all the big revalations 8.2.5 will give(timegated or not) I make a prediction based on fears I had when..8.1 was around.

Tyrande.

That is all I will say.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Blowing up Thunder Bluff will get the A/H Rebels and Tauren, blowing up the capital (that is currently being sieged) gets you EVERYONE killed and able to rez.
    Mhm... I still think if something like that is going to happen it won't be a direct attack. She'll have a fake target like TB or OG and a real target like SW. I'm not expecting her to go with all of her forces to destroy a capital city. It'll be a fake attack and a real attack imho.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Thanks very much.
    You're very welcome.

I think tomorrow we're getting the cinematic, and I think it's gonna be big, as in shocking. I can't wait!

Mhm... I still think if something like that is going to happen it won't be a direct attack. She'll have a fake target like TB or OG and a real target like SW. I'm not expecting her to go with all of her forces to destroy a capital city. It'll be a fake attack and a real attack imho.
    If N'zoth really has nothing to do with the last patch or he is directly helping Sylvanas, I am still expecting a fakeout Siege of Orgrimmar while Sylvanas attacks and occupies Stormwind.

This can be her plan that gets interrupted by Nzoth and Xalatath having fun though.

If N'zoth really has nothing to do with the last patch or he is directly helping Sylvanas, I am still expecting a fakeout Siege of Orgrimmar while Sylvanas attacks and occupies Stormwind.

This can be her plan that gets interrupted by Nzoth and Xalatath having fun though.
    It really all comes down to whether Blizz intends to change course of the expansion before 8.3, or if they intend ot cash in on the N'zoth foreshadowing right now.

Obviously, i personally would prefer Sylvanasto be the final boss and N'zoth to be a villain in the next expansion. But we will have to see, will sadly have to wait 2 more ays until the EU reset before i see what is going to happen in the war campaign, but hopefully it is worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, did the Vulpera steins make it into Brewfest?
    Nope. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Nope. /10chars
    Totally not suspicious.

I wonder if they have another brewfest update coded in for the last batch of ARs (they could just add a vulpera NPC wandering around).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You're very welcome.

I think tomorrow we're getting the cinematic, and I think it's gonna be big, as in shocking. I can't wait!
    I feel this too. Best case, I cry over an amazing cinematic and fresh content. Worst case - I continue my daily achievement and mount runs and keep playing a game with my friends.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright Forumies get your final guesses in! Who will be Warchief Wednesday morning.

I'm still saying Saurfang.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Nobody. Thrall will lead the charge in 8.3 though.