Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think it was multiple things. The release conditions were arcane and involved more than the Heart.
    Why I say that?
    Her phase four quote:

So Azshara kept a pair of lovers who she prepared to kill at that point, she had her extremely devoted naga die all over the place. The Heart of Azeroth was probably needed for the song of the deep rings.
    Damn even myself feel sad for her when you put it like that. She really likes her people. They got caught in a situation that was to join N'zoth or die. And she had to go with him to save her people and be still a queen.

Those raid leaders bitching at us to get more stacks! If those fuckers didn't make us take more stacks that vag with a eyeball would still be locked up!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't think she likes her people. She likes being the queen and to be the queen, she needs subjects. She loves her people as you or I would love a fancy family heirloom. No, not even as much as we would love a pet. So if we kill one of her subjects it's like we broke a vase she loves. It's part of what she OWNS and her owning these people, her city, her land are what makes her a QUEEN.
    Ye you can't be a Queen without subjects. If no one is there, then you're a queen of nothing, just like ironically she said to N'zoth that he would be a God of nothing if he killed her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    This whole Heart of Azeroth is still foggy to me.

Azshara supposedly "couldn't" kill us by using the Tidestone to close the waters on our faces when we reached Nazjatar because she needed us, so why tf everyone in this raid tries to kill us ? Nothing makes sense, Azshara should have let us come to her without any of her lieutenant on the way if we're that needed for the process to work
    Then its more obvious that its a trap.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It's a trap indeed. She opened the gates and made us want to kill her and enter her palace. Not only for the amusement, made us want to get to her as fast as we could and having the challenge of other mobs attacking us, would prevent us to leave cause we were busy.

Why didn't she just kill us in Nazjatar and take the Heart of Azeroth from us?

And so Azshara died a queen, not a slave, yet N'zoth has resurrected her to be the latter, in what I assume is his first act of vengeance post-release. She thought she was playing the long game, but N'zoth was like, "hold my tentacle". Excited to see where it goes, yet afraid it will never live up to the Old God hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus Rex View Post
    Well, Azerite is Titan Blood. The Pillars of Creation are Titan Artifacts. Are both the same kind of magic? What about the Well of Eternity, the Sunwell and the Nightwell. What about Titan Constructs?
    Well of Eternity = Titan Blood
    Sunwell = Titan Blood (after TBC its mixed with the light from a naaru aswell)
    Nightwell = Titan Blood

Titan constructs are machines made by the titans to keep an eye on azeroth (and other planets)

how dense can you be

Its keyed to our dna and would explode if she did so.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    Well of Eternity = Titan Blood
    Sunwell = Titan Blood (after TBC its mixed with the light from a naaru aswell)
    Nightwell = Titan Blood
    Azerite is Titan Blood as well.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    Titan constructs are machines made by the titans to keep an eye on azeroth (and other planets)
    And who says they aren't made with the same kind of magic that imbues all these other Titanic artifacts?

A. Because it's attuned to the player and nobody else can use it.
    B. Because the player character can't just die like that, as anyone with half a brain would be able to figure out, so this is how they move the plot forward.

Pick whichever one offends you the least. Though you seem to be here for the express purpose of being offended so I'm sure that'll be a tough choice for you.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Its keyed to our dna and would explode if she did so.
    It's good to see that you people can only come up with nonsense answers, it proves I'm on the right side of the argument here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    A. Because it's attuned to the player and nobody else can use it.
    Who says so? How would that even work? There is nothing in the World of Warcraft that only one particular person can use.

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    B. Because the player character can't just die like that, as anyone with half a brain would be able to figure out, so this is how they move the plot forward.
    That's a nonsense answer. I'm not asking why Blizzard doesn't just kill the player character. I'm simply pointing out logical inconsistencies in this story.

I don't think she was allowed to. N'zoth tested us and gave us (or some of us) his gift. I doubt he just wanted to make sure we don't die from falling damage when entering nazjatar. Some of the whispers imply he wants us to serve him. Some imply he will save us from whatever is to come. Whatever it is N'zoth has never shown any interest in killing us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    And so Azshara died a queen, not a slave, yet N'zoth has resurrected her to be the latter, in what I assume is his first act of vengeance post-release. She thought she was playing the long game, but N'zoth was like, "hold my tentacle". Excited to see where it goes, yet afraid it will never live up to the Old God hype.
    Are there still people out there thinking azshara wanted to betray n'zoth? What reason could he have to take vengeance on azshara?

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a nonsense answer. I'm not asking why Blizzard doesn't just kill the player character. I'm simply pointing out logical inconsistencies in this story.
    There are no logical inconsistencies. For whatever reason she wanted to keep the plan a secret. Azshara also does not control the chamber of the heart. It is entirely possible that if she killed us and took the heart that Magni, Mother, or the other powerful people we spent the patch powering up the heart with could disconnect the heart from the chamber and its power.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I have a problem with the fact Aszhara is that terrified at the end, if that was all what she planned.
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Are there still people out there thinking azshara wanted to betray n'zoth? What reason could he have to take vengeance on azshara?
    More like N'zoth will be punishing her for her impudence. Listen to how condescending she is to him in the "Welcome to Nazjatar" cinematic. She believed she held the upper hand, but he'll show her she really did not.

I'd hate to see them fall into a cheesy "he loves her now and that's why he rescued her" or somesuch.

It's good to see that you people can only come up with nonsense answers, it proves I'm on the right side of the argument here.

- - - Updated - - -

Who says so? How would that even work? There is nothing in the World of Warcraft that only one particular person can use.

Pretty sure Frostmourne only ever answered to Arthas. Besides, even if that weren't the case, it hardly means that the HoA can't be the first item.

Just ot pitch my own two cents into this. The idea i got from the fight is that Azshara is manipulating us into puring our power into the titan machinery, overaloding it with energy and causing it to malfunction, as can be seen in the final phase mechanic of the titan console exploding with energy.

Also, i really hope that N'zoth ressurected Azsharas just to have her as the pawn she was always intended to be, if we assume N'zoth to have the same powers of foresight that other void entities have shown to posess, then his speech about 10,000 years beneath teh sea suddenly makes a whole lot more sense, he was not talking about his current predicament, which would be silly considering he was likely on land until only a couple minutes before he said it.

Why do you need everything explained to you? Occasionally a story needs its reader to have a modicum of imagination.

You're a truly obnoxious person and I'm done responding to you. Enjoy your ranting toddler thread.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just won't accept a "it's magic lol".
    Azshara tricked us into helping her free N'zoth by using a titanic artifact (HoA) to depower and shut down N'zoths prison, which is a titan facility.

What magic was involved? probably a fuckton of arcane as titans are creatures of the arcane.

I mean seriously.
    "titanic/godly/advanced facility that can be powered/controlled by some sort of titanic/godly/advanced magical or technological item" is a pretty damn common story trope.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it's Azshara and she is a very sadistic bitch that loves to play and torture people for entertainment.

Not to mention that N'zoth most definitely wants something from us as well considering he keeps talking about "being worthy" and what not.

Formerly known as Arafal