Thread: blizzcon leak

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I do want playable Ogre who aren't a doormat for the Alliance. Aside from that, please go away with this nonsense. Thanks.

While this is obviously bogus, all things are pointing towards some kind of Arthas/Shadowlands themed story for next expansion. It's this year's safest prediction, as safe as "Queen Azshara/South Seas" was before Mists of Pandaria was announced and Legion/Illidan redemption before WoD was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    This also makes me think the rumor about using the Kul Tiran rig to make ogres might have be accurate too.
    Thats not a rumor. They had stated that the reason they made Kul'tirans big and fat was to have a big fat rig and I don't think they were doing it just so we can get playable Hobgoblins.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Thats not a rumor. They had stated that the reason they made Kul'tirans big and fat was to have a big fat rig and I don't think they were doing it just so we can get playable Hobgoblins.
    It's not even a rumor. It's just not the kind of Ogres that people have been asking for (as usual).

The Kul Tiran rig is being used to develop Mok'nathals.

Post on your main

I really doubt Blizzard is gonna bring back Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's not even a rumor. It's just not the kind of Ogres that people have been asking for (as usual).

Personally I'd rather have a Mok'nathal than an Ogre.

But the problem with Mok'nathals is they are a single village in Outland and extremely low in numbers. Unless a breeding program is started or a time jump like they did with the Mag'har I don't see them adding them.

But the problem with Mok'nathals is they are a single village in Outland and extremely low in numbers. Unless a breeding program is started or a time jump like they did with the Mag'har I don't see them adding them.
    Numbers really don't matter, as shown by the crack team of Void Elves. It was more of a PR answer than anything before they admitted the truth about why no High Elves.

If Blizzard wants Moks on Horde they will asspull a whole gang of them from Outland,
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2019-09-23 at 07:38 PM.

Population's size isn't an issue whatsoever. I mean, we have Velves who're just a small group of Belven void researchers, prob less than 100 ppl in total, yet that's more than enough to make them into an allied race.

Another "leak" about the 9.0? Must be a day that ends in y.

Something about this sounds right.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    I really doubt Blizzard is gonna bring back Arthas.

You don't need to doubt it. It's flat out not going to happen. His story was wrapped up.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    i think Northeron is Twillight Highlands, also way too many revamped zones.
    If they do a revamp, the most likely is only Ek and Kali

Most people are asking for these vs actual Ogres?

Numbers really don't matter, as shown by the crack team of Void Elves. It was more of a PR answer than anything before they admitted the truth about why no High Elves.

If Blizzard wants Moks on Horde they will asspull a whole gang of them from Outland,
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Population's size isn't an issue whatsoever. I mean, we have Velves who're just a small group of Belven void researchers, prob less than 100 ppl in total, yet that's more than enough to make them into an allied race.
    They at least imply they are continually creating more void elves from high elves and blood elves in Telogrus Rift you can't really do that with a natural race.

But yeah if they really want to Blizzard could make some shit up in order to justify it like they did with the fatass Kul'tirans.

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Blizzard also aren't oblivious to the popularity of High Elves and Ogres. They've been requested as a playable race as far back as the game's original launch. If they have to pull out all the stops to make the next expansion a success, I wouldn't be surprised if the 'High Elf' and 'Ogre' cards were played. Much in the same way as how the 'Demon Hunter' card was played back in legion.

Equally it might not happen, but I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

Completely forgot to mention the news surrounding Classic Wow.
    Level Squish will be reduced to 50, new expansion sets cap to 60.

Fast forward 3 years from now, both Classic & Retail are merged.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    99.9% of leaks here are entirely fake though.

Literally every week we have a new """"""leak"""""""" thread making ridiculous claims like this. It's fucking pointless to even have them here. """leak""" threads just need to be banned entirely.
    Yeah but you're talking as though removing leak threads would suddenly make this a better place.

We remove the leak threads, and we are trading one type of commonly-hated on pointless thread for another type of commonly-hated pointless thread. We ban all pointless threads and the forums would be empty.

All forum discussion is pointless.

That's bad leak. Like one of the worst I've seen here, and trust me... I've seen a few really bad ones.

5+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if there is a money pool at blizzard offices and whoever gets their “leak” to become the most popular wins.