Funny thing is that we who live in EU are going to learn about it tomorrow as well because it will be all over Wowhead.

7+ Year Old Account
    We have consider the idea that Shadowlans could be the "Argus" of this expansion?
    Last edited by Tartys; 2019-09-23 at 07:29 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

I am still on team "Shadowlands are not happening".
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Team "N'zoth and Nyalotha is in the Shadowlands" represent!

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    We have consider thje idea that Shadowlans could be the "Argus" of this expansion?
    Ny'alotha. Not the Shadowlands. You go to the Shadowlands every fucking day. You know...

WHEN YOU DIE?!

- - - Updated - - -

Idk what y'all are talking about, but I'm on team "END THIS FUCKING EXPANSION ALREADY!"

I think that's the literal, true, correct team to be on.

We suddenly go forward in time and explore a dark future, where we learn that shit only went down because we didn't unite the factions.

Cue 9.0.

Alternatively, we learn that shit went down because we DID unite the factions, so Anduin has to commit war crimes to keep both sides on edge because apparently that works to keep countries strong in fiction.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

15+ Year Old Account
    I've yet to read a theory, hoax, or "leak" that has been more interesting than the Shadowlands stuff, so while I don't necessarily think that'll be how things shake out, I'm definitely hoping for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    yeah and BFA is doing better(Whine less people BFA is doing better then wod).
    is it though? everywhere including these forum bitch and moan and say bfa is the worst one ever (for me that will always be wod)

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    is it though? everywhere including these forum bitch and moan and say bfa is the worst one ever (for me that will always be wod)
    The forums always say teh current expansion is the worst one ever though. It is usually not until the expansion has ended that we can properly look at objectively and compare it to another expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The forums always say teh current expansion is the worst one ever though. It is usually not until the expansion has ended that we can properly look at objectively and compare it to another expansion.
    True, Forums are always filled with people who hate current content / expansion since the ones who are enjoying it are well playing it.
    Was the same since classic wow until now, Not a single time I logged into wow forums during these 15 years was it full of sunshine and rainbows. Always people complaining about something.

PS: Nothing can be worse or even on the same level as WoD ever.

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/1176221371078045696

Shoutout to Marlamin

Martin is a treasure and one of the reasons that over 2000 pieces of data were able to be hidden successfully. Never thought we would be able to do that. See you tomorrow!

How many hours until the US gets the weekly reset? Cannot relly be bothered to cross-reference all the timezones to make sure i find the correct one.

@Blizzard who's looking at these threads, could you give us a microsopic hint to what is coming tomorrow that won't break the NDA?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Alright Forumies get your final guesses in! Who will be Warchief Wednesday morning.

I'm still saying Saurfang.
    Gerald from accounting.

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    @Marlamin you’re on their radar, run.

@Marlamin Congratulation bro! You are a legend among Blizzard offices. You are the next red shirt guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    @Marlamin you are now officially a celebrity.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    In addition to the cinematics, this (extremely likely) includes the 8th Expansion's Allied Races. The BFA initial 4 allied races had a ptr period, but they likely want to surprise us this time. (Mechagnomes, Ankoan, Gilgoblin & Vuplera all have the same registries as player races, like many non-playable races. But they also have Vehicle & Azerite Forge animations datamined. So I would guess their starting location & customization strings are some of that hidden data points)

@Marlamin so it's your fault that they've encrypted all that stuff? :P You bastard

But seriously, congrats on Blizzard folks noticing your awesome work It's great to have you around!