Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My bet is on early October. FFXIV has it's 5.1 patch coming in late October and Blizzard always (and I mean ALWAYS) tries to beat out Squeenix with patches. They did the same thing with 8.2 when Shadowbringers (an FFXIV expansion) was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Did you stop after 6words into my post? Because i litterarly described how it penalizes the higher player right away.

But dont worry ill repeat it for you: Doing a dungeon youve already done is considerably less exp than doing a new one. So teaming up with a 20lvl lower player means lower exp because you will only be able to get into the instances at that lower players levelrange. Thats the penalization.
    I guess you didn’t read the rest of my post - it’s the players choice to do that, nobody’s forced into it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemioza View Post
    people still play classic?
    yes so many that there are still ques to get into many servers...

Mercenaries no longer benefit from the effects of Enlistment Bonus.
    Why on earth they did that? What is the logic behind that change?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    if the bee remains alliance locked, I’ll be really upset. Alliance still gets to mount our two faction locked quest chain mounts after unlocking them on the horde, and EVERYONE has been clamoring for the bee mount since BlizzCon. Seems a bit harsh to lock it to one faction. Don’t @ me with horde bias stuff either mate.
    No, actually, nobody gives a shit about riding a bee.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxedobob View Post
    No, actually, nobody gives a shit about riding a bee.
    I DO !
    I want to ride a bee on my taureen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    My bet is on early October. FFXIV has it's 5.1 patch coming in late October and Blizzard always (and I mean ALWAYS) tries to beat out Squeenix with patches. They did the same thing with 8.2 when Shadowbringers (an FFXIV expansion) was released.
    stop comparing that crap game with wow
    it's not even close to being a competition

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    if the bee remains alliance locked, I’ll be really upset. Alliance still gets to mount our two faction locked quest chain mounts after unlocking them on the horde, and EVERYONE has been clamoring for the bee mount since BlizzCon. Seems a bit harsh to lock it to one faction. Don’t @ me with horde bias stuff either mate.
    bee mount should be able to herb without dismounting... lets go for realism here.

Periodic Destruction Achievement Completable Today for Undersea Usurper Meta Achievment
    If you have been doing your Periodic Destruction achievement progress every week today is the first week you can complete it, which means it is the first day you can also complete the Undersea Usurper meta achievement and finally receive your Snapback Scuttler crab mount

This is entirely incorrect, it was achievable last week 9/17/19 as that's when I completed Periodic Destruction. The first time you do the quest it gives you one of the mobs automatically to teach you the process, but you can still do a 2nd time before it locks you out. Meaning week 1 allowed 2 bosses towards the achievement, not one. And yes I did it every week since Nazjatar was patched in.
    Last edited by blackmartin; 2019-09-24 at 07:55 PM.