This is some King Orgnum levels of Triggered SALT

hmmm intresting, so sylvanas is basically new arthas at this point

7+ Year Old Account
    So that means, that Sylvi intentionally lured both factions into Nazjatar, sacrificing her troops. Oh well, nothing new.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas Loyalist ending reveals more about her plans:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295285/...ealed-spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post
    Oh, is that actually confirmed or just an idea?
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/485822539?t=53m42s here you can see the loyalist angle at the end of the war campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post
    Well, then Synvanas abuses old gods powers as arthas did with saronite and Yogg Saron.

It seems to me N'Zoth will be the final encounter in 8.3 and Sylvanas will use his dead corpse to empower Xal'atath.
    Wasn't one of the leaks stating that 8.3 will be a Race to the Heart, and one of the Encounters will be a Void Aligned Mal'Ganis.

Tyrande not answering Anduin's missives actually makes me happy, and I hope she and the Night Elves leave the Alliance. It's what would make the most sense.

The big cinematic at the gates of Org were great. Beyond that, im more confused than anything else lol.

I loved that cinematic.

Im from the group that liked saurfang, even tho i had some moments of doubt to his character i think it was the perfect ending for him.

He knew he will lost the actual battle, but won the other one that showed everyone how the real sylvanas look like.

Also as a orc main mostly since i started playing this game it gave me gousebumps.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I have a problem with the execution.
    thyats blizzrd number one problem these days, good idea bad execution.
    Soldiers standing in position, war machines ready to go.
    All great for some epic battle.

But naaah, Saurfang had to play the Mak'gora trap card.
    it ould cost too much in the cinematic, also, much lives lost for nothing, he had to gain the people who side with her trust, like he said theya re brother, he didn't want to just kill then like SoO 2.0

Sylvanas, a skinny undead elf just casually parrying the blow of a what? 400kg war machine with big ass axe as well as magical sword like it's nothing.
    If she at least dodged, then i could accept it somewhat but fucking hell.
    undeads are somehow stronger, and she is drinking some unknow death/void power to get stronger, thts why she could blast him off whe could not kill Gen with ana arrow

Then Sylvanas shouting the horde to be nothing.
    That was so cringe.
    The dead silence around it really didn't help
    that was the best party of the whole cinematic, everyone cringing, knowing her true intends, even the forsaken at her side.

Then she just blasted Saurfang out of nowhere and flew off.
    Again, pretty much expected but the way it was done was just so unsatisfying.
    it was this, or die

Sylvanas, a skinny undead elf just casually parrying the blow of a what? 400kg war machine with big ass axe as well as magical sword like it's nothing.
    Skinny undead empowered by some dark magics. don't forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Tyrande not answering Anduin's missives actually makes me happy, and I hope she and the Night Elves leave the Alliance. It's what would make the most sense.
    I have a feeling Tyrande is being taken in a direction where she can be an 'extremist' leader, allowing for PVP excuses while the factions at large finally find something of a lasting peace.

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Wasn't one of the leaks stating that 8.3 will be a Race to the Heart, and one of the Encounters will be a Void Aligned Mal'Ganis.
    I think none of the leaks are right up to now.
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

The short quest alliance gets with Calia and Jaina seemed very much a prelude to an allied race reveal. Jaina tells Calia that there will be a lot of people (I guess undead?) who are lost and trying to find their way after the war, and Calia should be the one to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    The short quest alliance gets with Calia and Jaina seemed very much a prelude to an allied race reveal. Jaina tells Calia that there will be a lot of people (I guess undead?) who are lost and trying to find their way after the war, and Calia should be the one to help them.
    Lightforged undead probably?
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post

LOL
    Geya'rah kinda forgot she was all for Sylvanas, Zandalari will kinda forgot alliance killed their king, etc

https://i.imgur.com/HgPEikv.jpg

I don't care what the negative Nancies think.

That was awesome.
    #TeamTinkers

I think it was cool that they had Saurfang mirror his son charging the Lich King at Angrathar.

Even said "Let it be finished" just like the boy.

I mean this pretty much confirms shadowlands as next expansion.