Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yes, but this is exaggerate, she is clearly getting buffed by her master
    As Syegfryed said she is probably buffed by her Master as hell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I will say that this patch marks the first time in this expansion I identified with Sylvanas. Her noping out of the plot because she realized what kind of dross she was stuck in was exactly my reaction upon watching this crap.
    Actually, Ji was the one that went nope

He even claimed to "have seen this before and I do not wish to see it again"

Pandaren truly are wise
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    That's exactly what he needed to do, the horde is founded on honour - he wanted to show Sylvannas as dishonourable in front of the whole Horde.

Mission accomplished.

He literally explained himself how the horde was not found on honor, never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    I might be reading you wrong, but what could the Forsaken accomplish if everyone turned on them?

Even without the help of the Alliance wouldn't the rest of the Horde demolish the Forsaken quite easily?
    Your average Forsaken thinks everyone's out to get them and, prior to Anduin being in power, that was mostly true re: Humans. Rightly so because contrary to what the rest of this abominable story will try to tell you, Sylvanas didn't make the Forsaken evil - they were evil already. They're also still tricked into believing this by Sylvanas due to Before the Storm. It's not about them having anything to gain from siding with Sylvanas, so much as that they believe they have something to get out of it andt hat Sylvanas giving up her private army of devoted troops is retarded.

It's made even more retarded when the one thing everyone thought would happen - betraying the loyalist PC, doesn't happen.

@Syegfryed

After this cinematic I think we have a strong case to make that Sylvanas has low IQ but is very good at damage control. The nanosecond after she spergs out and leaves instead of having her enemies kill each other on her behalf, her dark ranger is already talking about how this was totally an outcome she foresaw and by the time you talk to her she's going on about how this was all fine. Sylvanas is the guy who falls down a flight of stairs and then tells you it was just acrobatics training.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-09-24 at 05:29 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

BTW, I really don't like that they spend so much resource on these high quality cinematics. One should be enough for each xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post

He literally explained himself how the horde was not found on honor, never was.
    And yet it is what the horde wants to be. Honorable.
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

This expansion story is the worst shit ever written

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    the buff referred to her shadow blast thing

prove that it applies to her physical strength
    her arrow should have pierced trough Gen body if she had that much strength.

maybe she is not that brilliant like people think she was, she got triggered in teldrassil and got triggered now

she prob saw a better future, power, immortality, and simple don't want to deal with this bullshit of factions anymore, since her game is far ahead, she would lose anyway in orgrimmar so she bailed out, anyone who don't follow her madness with the death god is nothing, so are the forsakens who don't want this fate.
    isn't Sylvanas already immortal???

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    It's sad they wasted good CG on this crap.
    I mean you wasted time to post this, not sure which is better.

"THE HORDE IS NOTHING!"

Oh fuck, one forsaken nearby heard me, I must escape and reveal my plan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas isnt gonna be evil you guys

one war campaign later

ah well fuck it
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

maybe she is not that brilliant like people think she was, she got triggered in teldrassil and got triggered now

she prob saw a better future, power, immortality, and simple don't want to deal with this bullshit of factions anymore, since her game is far ahead, she would lose anyway in orgrimmar so she bailed out, anyone who don't follow her madness with the death god is nothing, so are the forsakens who don't want this fate.
    you are contradicting yourself

if she bailed according to plan, then how did she get "triggered" ?

seems to me that all is according to keikaku for Sylvanas for now, 4D chess against Nzoth (and maybe everyone else too)

we'll see how it works out

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Do you guys think it's an Old God or Death being thingy that buffed Sylvanas?
    There's some additional Loyalist dialogue where she states that she wants the Alliance/Horde and N'Zoth to serve death, so it's clearly the latter.

People claiming Sylvanas is buffed because she can hurl big ass shadow bolts when she used to obliterate people by screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    BTW, I really don't like that they spend so much resource on these high quality cinematics. One should be enough for each xpac.
    man, I would have switched this CGI cinematics for ones in Legion.

having Kil'jaeden and other awesome looking characters CGI cinematic...

such a missed opportunity

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    isn't Sylvanas already immortal???
    she get killed like 2 times already, she is not that kind of immortal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theundad View Post
    There's another in-game cinematic for loyalists that explain her motivations and who she is aligned with. Not made her final move. But I was much cooler with the outcome after watching that one..
    I was much cooler, BUT 4D chess is boring still. And honestly, with each new story beat that they produce, I get more certain that they will not stick the landing.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

its pretty clear sylvanas knows something we dont, and also a new power that she got recently, honestly the shadowlands leak looks to be real

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Hope none of yall missed the Loyalist extra cinematic.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/485822539 at the end
    Dear god, why did they make Nathanos and Sylvanas openly in love. It was a rather stupid and derivative (especially in light of the other two Windrunners falling for humans already) idea to begin with, but at least there was some funny element to it when they were both oblivious to that while Dark Rangers gossiped and laughed about it, but this...

Also, the fact that the player can still be with Sylvanas is rather weird given how it's obviously going nowhere. I guess Blizzard liked the idea of wasting people's time with that nonsense more than they expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.