10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Reporters are simply beneath Trump.

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/sta...359684096?s=20
    What the fuck is wrong with his face??

Did they strap him to the top of airforce one, and expose him to solar radiation to save on bad spray tan??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Did they strap him to the top of airforce one, and expose him to solar radiation to save on bad spray tan??
    It’s a whole lot of bronzer... Trump wears more make up, than a drag queen.

- - - Updated - - -

Palosi just announced formal impeachment inquiry. Paywall on Washington post, cant link.

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost
    More than 150 House Democrats are backing an impeachment inquiry as momentum shifts in the Democratic caucus.

Democratic officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak frankly, said Pelosi would back the step.
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is preparing to announce formal impeachment inquiry today

President Trump is preparing to release transcript of call with Ukrainian president tomorrow

Whistleblower is preparing to testify before House Intelligence Committee as early as this week.
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-24 at 06:45 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Trump said it was the energy efficient light bulbs that made him look orange. Boris has totally different lights above him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hypocrite In Chief addresses UN:

The truth is plain to see — if you want freedom, take pride in your country. If you want democracy, hold onto your sovereignty, and if you want peace, love your nation.

Wise leaders always put the good of their own people and their own country first. The future does not belong to globalists, the future belongs to patriots. The future belongs to sovereign and independent nations who protect their citizens, respect their neighbors, and honor the differences that make each country special and unique
    "Now if you'll excuse me," Trump didn't say but I am pretending he did, "I have to send troops to Saudi Arabia, beg Ukraine for help attacking a political opponent, take Jerusalem from the Jews, sanction Iran, try to work out a trade deal with Japan, ask Mexico for that check they..."

Trump's mic was cut off. A suspiciously young Swedish girl shaped figure was seen ducking out the back, glaring coldly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hypocrite In Chief addresses UN:

"Now if you'll excuse me," Trump didn't say but I am pretending he did, "I have to send troops to Saudi Arabia, beg Ukraine for help attacking a political opponent, take Jerusalem from the Jews, sanction Iran, try to work out a trade deal with Japan, ask Mexico for that check they..."

Trump's mic was cut off. A suspiciously young Swedish girl shaped figure was seen ducking out the back, glaring coldly.
    I wonder when Conservatives will realize that it was "globalism" that made the U.S. what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when Conservatives will realize that it was "globalism" that made the U.S. what it is.
    A step further: wouldn't Trump be a globalist if he makes a trade deal with China?

Acknowledgement of what helped them the most? Na gotta own libs more, or something.

Well is it finally going to happen?

It seems like with the whip count its going to happen regardless of Pelosi's blessing

So is there going to be an impeachment mega-thread by the end of the week at this point?
    Last edited by akris15; 2019-09-24 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s a whole lot of bronzer... Trump wears more make up, than a drag queen.\
    The way his fucking face sags he could literally be wearing a drag queen's hide or two.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's like asking why a grandchild of an immigrant is anti immigration. That way madness lies.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Imagine being part of the party that is afraid of a little girl.
    You see what happened on Fox News? Fox News had Daily Wire's Michael Knowles on, and he called her mentally ill for having Aspergers. Fox News turned around today and apologized for his behavior and said he won't be back on for the time being. What an absolute chode.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You see what happened on Fox News? Fox News had Daily Wire's Michael Knowles on, and he called her mentally ill for having Aspergers. Fox News turned around today and apologized for his behavior and said he won't be back on for the time being. What an absolute chode.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/24/c...unberg-un.html

He doubled down on it on social media, and other Fox personalities including Ingraham and friend of the channel D'Souza are all similarly terrified of this 16 year old girl and attacking her.

D'Souza even went so far as to compare her to Nazi's, because of course he fucking did.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Well is it finally going to happen?

It seems like with the whip count its going to happen regardless of Pelosi's blessing

So is there going to be an impeachment mega-thread by the end of the week at this point?
    Impeachment is a bad idea. Not because he doesn't deserve it but because the Senate won't charge him so it's pointless.

It's like if a wolf was charged for eating a sheep and his jury were all wolves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    No US President in history has ever been successfully impeached.

Andrew Johnson survived a 35-19 vote and just barely missed the two-thirds majority.

The House first moved against Nixon in Oct 1973. Nixon resigned in Aug 1974 before any votes.

Bill Clinton had two charges fail, 45-55 obstruction and 50-50 lying to Congress.

There's also something about James Buchanan, arguably the worst President ever, who faced an impeachment-like committee but the rules as we know them now did not come to any official vote.

Just by being in this list, Trump is in highly questionable company. If he's the first to be evicted, he will live forever in history for being the first lying loser traitor impeached President.

But one thing at a time. Even if these proceedings didn't take forever (they do for a reason), we need the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Imagine the chaos if he wins again, wins the popular vote and California and other states have to give their votes to him and it makes it look like a landslide......Imagine that chaos

It's going to be Warren vs Trump and I don't think having to say you're going to tax the middle class is going to get her elected. I could be wrong. But she also wants healthcare for all, including illegal immigrants. It's going to be interesting
    What fucking backwards reality do you live in to think that California is going to go fucking Trump? The states he BARELY won, aren't even going for him now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/24/c...unberg-un.html

He doubled down on it on social media, and other Fox personalities including Ingraham and friend of the channel D'Souza are all similarly terrified of this 16 year old girl and attacking her.

D'Souza even went so far as to compare her to Nazi's, because of course he fucking did.
    This is why I make fun of ANYONE that watches any of these shitstains. It just shows the lack of intelligence that is had by any of them and their viewers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Impeachment is a bad idea. Not because he doesn't deserve it but because the Senate won't charge him so it's pointless.

It's like if a wolf was charged for eating a sheep and his jury were all wolves.
    Not doing it, is going to be worse for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What fucking backwards reality do you live in to think that California is going to go fucking Trump?
    He might be talking about California pledging to vote as the majority of the US votes, which other states have also considered.

That's a guess, though. I honestly don't remember California pledging to do this. Maybe they did, but I can't find it and don't remember it.

But I do know that Trump's performance in California was "historically awful". These odds do not improve with Trump attacking California routinely, threatening to withhold their funding multiple times, attacking their auto standards, and that thing about raking fires. The number of Trump voters in California might be the population of a pre-season NFL game.

- - - Updated - - -

Not doing it, is going to be worse for everyone.
    Care to explain why it'd be bad to not do it? I'd love to be proven wrong here but I feel like it'll just energize Trump's base and give unnecessary ammo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Care to explain why it'd be bad to not do it? I'd love to be proven wrong here but I feel like it'll just energize Trump's base and give unnecessary ammo.
    Because if they don't even try Trump will never face any sort of consequences for his criminal acts.

And at this point, it will force Republicans to go on record as defending Trumps corruption and you can guarantee Democrats will use those votes to beat Republicans to death with next year: That they cared more about their party than the country.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Because, if you don't do anything, it just empowers Trump and other shitgibbons like him to continue breaking the law. But if you do impeach him in the House and the Senate decides to do nothing about it, then it will signal to the sane voters out there that maybe it is time to get rid of some of these people that are enabling him. Like McConnell and others.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will let James Comey handle this one:

Former FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday said he still hopes that President Trump isn't impeached because he says it would let the American people "off the hook."

Comey told California radio station KCRA that while Trump participated in "deeply concerning" conduct described in former special counsel Robert Mueller's report, he thinks the decision to impeach is up to Congress.
    He's right.

"As a citizen, I kind of hope [Trump isn't impeached] because I think the American people would be let off the hook if Donald Trump were impeached and removed from office," he said. "And a lot of his supporters would think some sort of coup had taken place."

The former director added that the public needs to "take responsibility" and vote to decide whether Trump should continue in the presidency.

"We need an inflection point," Comey said. "An impeachment would deprive us of that, and we need to show what we stand for."

Comey made similar comments last year, saying as Mueller's investigation continued that he wouldn't want Trump impeached and would want voters to determine if the president will be reelected.
    He doesn't want impeachment. He wants Trump provably voted out of office.

I get his point, but haven't decided if I agree with it or not. There's already enough of Trump's fecal matter of a failed presidency to coat him in each of the three debates and cover hundreds of TV ads. He already couldn't run on his record, and I don't see this helping his voting results any.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hypocrite In Chief addresses UN.
    I missed one. Trump called Iran's leaders bloodthirsty, which is not the word I'd use just before calling for other countries to join adding pressure against Iran for their attacks.

"What's wrong with that?"

A diplomatic solution is fine. But that looks like a globalist response to me.