Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AssBreaker View Post
    Yeah I can understand that, but my post can't be seen as "trolling". I did a necro for sure but only to compare the original leak with the patch that has just been released as far as I think predictions seem (IMO) to be confirmed.
    I didn't do the original post and I didn't create the leak either.

If I'm wrong just let the thread be buried for real.

Also I don't know if it matters in any way, but this was really my first post here, although I've been following mmo champion for years.
    Ye that's like me. I followed MMO champion but never felt the need to create account to comment on anything. But since BfA bored out my mind i started to feel the need to talk with people about what is wrong with this expansion. LOL that's the truth of it. I like to have discussions but only on BfA i felt the need to actual have them.

Leaks are certainly part of this game lately, and starts being quite frustrating, because believe that some people actual came with good ideas on some leaks, but we know for a fact that can just be a "fan" putting on their ideas but saying it's a leak. Anyhow, have a good stay.

I really love the idea of Tinker dps. My dream class is a stealthy sniper kind of character that isn't garbage at pvp like the MM hunter in BFA.

I loved MM in MoP, then Blizzard decided that I love it way too much, and nuked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    That part sounded believable, spending time unlocking something and then having to level a new character to use it.
    Isn't that how allied races work ������. Unless you're being sarcastic.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we can apply a variant of Occam's Razor to this.

The fake leak which requires the fewest assumptions, and which seems to offend most of the playerbase, is most likely to be the path chosen by Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Maybe we can apply a variant of Occam's Razor to this.

The fake leak which requires the fewest assumptions, and which seems to offend most of the playerbase, is most likely to be the path chosen by Blizzard.
    They could do better if they want to offend the playerbase.
    They could make Sylvanas burn Stormwind, which will piss off the Alliance and the Horde at the same time because lots of Horde players don't want to be bad guys.

And then Blizzard adds another layer of plot armor to Sylvanas.
    By now Sylvanas' plot armor is so thick that if the Titans trigger reorigination and kill all life on Azeroth, Sylvanas will still be the sole survivor.

Hell, already Sylvanas' plot armor prevents her from even killing herself, and she tried.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-09-24 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another fake news leak thread. Nothing to see here folks move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

every leak with a "tinker" is instantly 100% fake, its the most overused meme ever

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    We are basically at the end of a broken XPac... So close to it in fact, that its not very hard to make educated guesses... What impresses me more is the persistence of idiots on 4chan "I WILL MAKE EVERYONE BUY IT!"... At this point its more likely that its actually coming from Blizzard employees, trying to spread false intent than that anything said on 4chan in regards to wow has any ounce of truth...

Not like i think highly of 4chan to begin with.
    I want so bad BfA gone, but i don't want to be disappointed with another expansion either. And i for sure don't want to wait 1 year of BfA still of gameplay. I don't need leaks, i just want this expansion gone with the wind. I don't want guesses on other expansion and 4chans and claims. I will see what blizzard has in store by blizzcon and see what to do after that. I hope i like what they have in store. All this talks of implementing fake stuff makes my head explode.

What if the thread Necromancer is actually a secret blizzard agent trying to bring attention to this leak ahead of today's War Campaign revelations??? #TeamTinfoil

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Don't you guys ever get tired of of this "leak" nonsense?

I swear there's a new one every couple days.
    People like to speculate and create fan fiction. If they add "leak" tag to their fan creations, it ignites a lot more discussion and generally gets more attention, so that's why people do those fake leaks.

hahaha what a bad leak

Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    What if the thread Necromancer is actually a secret blizzard agent trying to bring attention to this leak ahead of today's War Campaign revelations??? #TeamTinfoil
    Oh my.. Now I work for blizzard...

Just a reminder to those saying its a poor leak :

The leak in itself is not the OP. Its a link inside the original post. The OP tried to summarized it (badly)

4chan have been pretty accurate in the past, this does not look real though but you never know and anything is better then the trash bfa we have now.
    Do you hear the voices too?

15+ Year Old Account
    So this "leak" might still be true?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    So this "leak" might still be true?
    not everything, if we assume this as true, seems some things changed along the way, what is normal, so, other things could change as well.

but the overall idea seems spot on.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    not everything, if we assume this as true, seems some things changed along the way, what is normal, so, other things could change as well.

but the overall idea seems spot on.
    It mentions a lot of stuff that they were "considering" which strikes me as fishy this close to the reveal. Especially when it seems like they went with Plan B in every case.

This leak lives by betting on both sides for BFA story, so no matter what it gets it right.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How does this not look real? They very clearly state when they know nothing about a topic, obviously work in a systems driven department which ties into the largest story beats b/c of gameplay. And they didn't just give two guesses that 100% had to be true and because it looks like Blizz went with the 'alternate' option in each case somehow they are lying about everything.

Do people even use logic when evaluating leaks and potential leakers? Every single expansion has leaked with dead on accurate information that 95% of forum goers thought were trolling. These recent cinematics only reinforce everything mentioned here as likely real. Also how shit it is...that's become a Blizz hallmark.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    How does this not look real? They very clearly state when they know nothing about a topic, obviously work in a systems driven department which ties into the largest story beats b/c of gameplay. And they didn't just give two guesses that 100% had to be true and because it looks like Blizz went with the 'alternate' option in each case somehow they are lying about everything.

Do people even use logic when evaluating leaks and potential leakers? Every single expansion has leaked with dead on accurate information that 95% of forum goers thought were trolling. These recent cinematics only reinforce everything mentioned here as likely real. Also how shit it is...that's become a Blizz hallmark.
    I was gonna dismiss this leak until I read your post, and reread the OP again. I kinda feel this is back on the table for having mentioned some interesting tidbits that we didn't know about till now, namely Sylvanas serving Death. I don't think that was something mentioned specifically before this, was there?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I was gonna dismiss this leak until I read your post, and reread the OP again. I kinda feel this is back on the table for having mentioned some interesting tidbits that we didn't know about till now, namely Sylvanas serving Death. I don't think that was something mentioned specifically before this, was there?
    In windrunner comic, allerias whispers told her that Sylvanas is serving death.