Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Timotei View Post
    Taking WAR out of WARcraft is a genius move!
    Congratulations writing team!
    Blizzard could literally hire The Last Jedi screenwriter and he still wouldn't fuck the story up this bad.
    I love when people say this. It makes me laugh every time. Do you even know what War means? Because, in one way or another, we've been at war with the Big Bads in EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION so far. So no they aren't taking the WAR out of Warcraft. They're just shifting the focus to us waging War against a true enemy who doesn't give a shit about Alliance vs. Horde and wants to wipe every fucking thing from existence or enslave it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Well, I guess it is time to say:

"No, it was a shit show. Obviously."
    She said it to the enemies at her gate really. I haven't followed the story in a while - were those not undead in org?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    So...why did Sylvanas peace out after winning and controlling Org?
    Because she knew she'd screwed up when she said everyone there was trash to her. She knew she'd lost most of the support with that statement. Even she isn't powerful enough to take on several thousand enemies at once.

So...why did Sylvanas peace out after winning and controlling Org?
    bc as the story ongoing on the game is setting Sylvanas dont care about the horde or the Alliance or anything, she just care about Death.

Death is a enemy of the Void, as it was set on the Sister Comic. And as you see from the loyalty quest ending, she only care about the soul farm on the war, and she plotting with Azshra and Nzoth is just to get more souls, and them she even plan on sacrifice Nzoth to the Death.

Bwonsanbi speak about this too, when you try to find Voljin soul, and he is worrie that his boss find out he lose a soul.

Sylvanas run bc she is plotting a bigger game that just who control Ogrimar or the Horde. 2

10+ Year Old Account
    She said it to the enemies at her gate really. I haven't followed the story in a while - were those not undead in org?
    Nah, I was just quoting Taliesin and Evitel about the forum comments...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Blizzard you should steal from better sources than game of thrones.

Khaleesi saurfang breaking the wheel, i mean cycle.

And even doing the salute of respect from soldiers with their spears tapping on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    This actually comfirm the Shadowland leak lol, WTF you speaking about.

Hell even Sylvanas claim she dont care about anything only more souls from the war, and even Nzoth will be sacrifice to Death. So the leak about a ARMY OF DEATH ATTACKING SW make more sence now, since you look the lead, they are all "gosh" death. So she will control a huge army of death.

Sylvanas is serving a new death force that we dont know yet, same as the one Bwonsandi claim to serve.
    Confirms? LOL. Okay, Champ. Prepare to be disappointed.

I think we should start some protest in order to punish Blizzard for so bad writing. I think we should stop pay wow for a month (everyone at same time) this will make a serious hurt in their pockets. Let's organize this!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Confirms? LOL. Okay, Champ. Prepare to be disappointed.
    What been disappointed. Everything on the story is point to a clash between Void and Death.

I got 0 surprise from what happen today, since everything was point to this, only surprise for me was the duel beteewn her and Surfang and his death, outside that i was thinking that when we storm Orgrimar she was already gone.

She been speaking about farming souls already and for her a big prize is SW since is a major city left on the alliance, since she already destroy Nelf city, and IF isnt as populate as SW. So destroy SW will give her ALOT of souls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ehasis View Post
    I think we should start some protest in order to punish Blizzard for so bad writing. I think we should stop pay wow for a month (everyone at same time) this will make a serious hurt in their pockets. Let's organize this!
    You dont like how the story is going, good for you.

I like it on the direction is going. So yeah no. 1

Amazing cinematic, really well done job as always blizzard.

Can't wait for the rest of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    I love when people say this. It makes me laugh every time. Do you even know what War means? Because, in one way or another, we've been at war with the Big Bads in EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION so far. So no they aren't taking the WAR out of Warcraft. They're just shifting the focus to us waging War against a true enemy who doesn't give a shit about Alliance vs. Horde and wants to wipe every fucking thing from existence or enslave it.
    You know "World of Warcraft" is short for "World of Warcraft: Orcs versus Humans" right?
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Wow they've completely sped up the ending of BfA. Classic gave them a real kick up the arse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Nah, I was just quoting Taliesin and Evitel about the forum comments...
    And when she says everyone will serve "Death," is that another old god (maybe the long rumored one north of Lordaeron?) or is she speaking metaphorically and really just kind of a serial killer?
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    Wow they've completely sped up the ending of BfA. Classic gave them a real kick up the arse.
    what ending???

now we going to have 8.3 vs Nzoth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Arthas and his minions killed more people than everyone else on Azeroth combined.

Further, Arthas created Sylvanas in her current form and is responsible for her actions as well.
    Ehh I don’t know. Sure he raised her as a banshee but everything she’s done is her own free will. That’s the whole point of the Forsaken, undead free of the Lich King and struggling with what to do after their free will was returned to them. Some have done unspeakable things and some held on to the values they had as mortals.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Plenty of baddies to be at War with, does not have to be ally vs horde to be Warcraft. Unpopular, true, opinion, I know.

Splitting your playerbase in 2 never made sense from a design standpoint.
    Then why even have 2 different faction if you're going to just hold hands and have the "let's all be friends" attitude?

Isn't warcraft based on having two different factions fighting against each other?

This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen.

When she started smoking out at the end I really thought N'Zoth was going to burst out of her, and the side-eye undead was going to be revealed as Sylvanas as a servant/handmaiden...
    That's the ending I would have written anyway. *sigh* I didn't hate it as much as so many vocal members on here did, but I AM getting weary of the vague trickle of story we're getting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selinde View Post
    Edit: sorry I forgot about the other question. Yes basically that's what happened, she slipped and you can actually see the exact moment she realizes she just lost the duel/the horde's loyalty even if she succeeded in killing Saurfang.
    After rewatching I caught the sequence of events better. He says Horde is x, and y, an zeee! She says Horde is nothing then her standard bearer starts giving her a side-eye and it sinks in she might as well go hard on her exit. (Would expect her to be a little quicker on her feet like "Horde is NOTHING...without honor" or unity, whatever you get the idea. Sylvanas would suck at improv.)

My first view I was too busy hoping she'd win and there wouldn't be some cheesy twist so he'd beat her. I was checking to see if the cut was one of those eyebrow things that don't actually go deep or if the body she'd been using was ruined and she had to find a new form.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2019-09-24 at 08:40 PM.

Yeah, keep killing more horde characters. Why not just wipe horde out of this game?

Might as well have horde be absorbed into alliance if they write crap story like this.

Same story over and over again.

1. Make horde leader the evil enemy

2. Have rest of horde and alliance hold hands and work together.

3. Kill the horde leader.

Have this crap repeat two times and we get bfa.

I am a Die hard, I will Follow Her to the end. The Horde and Alliance are all Trash, I want to learn how to be come as Powerful as her, I'm a Dk afterall, Hell I would have still loyally serverd the Lich King.