10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    too late for that
    No it isn't, nobody should be advocating for no 8.3. It's just asinine.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

8.3 is clearly Nzoth and Wrathion. There is no patch skip.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Another question: did anything from the cinematics not go the most predictable way?

(besides Sylvanas and Azshara teaming up but that wasn't in the cinematics)
    Mak'gora, and Saurfang dying on it( we all knew he or thrall would die anyway), while wielding Varian sword was not predictable at all, in fact it was the only thing that i missed in my predictions in the other thread.

Sylvanas teaming up with azshara was a given after Ashvane

By the way where did Genn and Nathanos chill during the "rebellion"? Tyrande's abscence isn't surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Mak'gora, and Saurfang dying on it( we all knew he or thrall would die anyway), while wielding Varian sword was not predictable at all, in fact it was the only thing that i missed in my predictions in the other thread.

Sylvanas teaming up with azshara was a given after Ashvane
    It wasn't about details it was about the outcome. I mean I couldn't predict Anduin's surferboy haircut either but that doesn't matter. The end result does.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Genn was placed at the west gate and informed about the fight after the fact

I think it was intentional because Genn wouldn't have probably allowed Saurfang to 1v1 Sylvanas

Nathanos is there in the loyalist scene but yeah I guess he was willing to sit out the Anduin vs Sylvanas confrontation earlier in the xpac

Part of me wonders if Sylvanas really would have had to abandon the Horde if she didn't spew that 'nothing' line
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-09-24 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way where did Genn and Nathanos chill during the "rebellion"?
    Genn was assaulting the west gate of Orgrimmar, and Nathanas I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Luler View Post
    N'zoth is gonna be a chump isn't he? He's gonna die like nothing so we can get a "But wait, there's an even BIGGER BAD" moment, right?
    This. The loyalist ending already paints a bleak picture and makes him out to be a pawn of Sylvanas and Azshara.. come on.. this "but my true plan" bullshit is getting annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    This. The loyalist ending already paints a bleak picture and makes him out to be a pawn of Sylvanas and Azshara.. come on.. this "but my true plan" bullshit is getting annoying.
    There are rumblings of a plan of his to resurrect the other old gods, so if he does that both Sylvanas and Azshara will get screwed over big time.

Sylvanas thinks that Nzoth is just a big monster that will kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    There are rumblings of a plan of his to resurrect the other old gods, so if he does that both Sylvanas and Azshara will get screwed over big time.

Sylvanas thinks that Nzoth is just a big monster that will kill people.
    Well, since sylvanas has more fans behind her I fear that she will come out on top of this charade.

7+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't about details it was about the outcome. I mean I couldn't predict Anduin's surferboy haircut either but that doesn't matter. The end result does.
    thats it, no one predict a mak'gora, the rest was a given

i remember this outcome could be a option long time ago when we discussed in the lore section, like she pulling some durotan shit, but we all had a agreement that a mak'gora would never happen given the recent events, but here we are.

Were the updated Durotar models ever used?

If not, then I suspect 8.3 will involve N'zoth wrecking landmasses to prepare for a world revamp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Were the updated Durotar models ever used?

If not, then I suspect 8.3 will involve N'zoth wrecking landmasses to prepare for a world revamp.
    Hum, it was used today in the war campaign finale.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    To all going on about the Horde just being forgiven for Teldrassil and how bad writing and unrealistic that is:

You guys know that the US and Japan became allies a few years after Pearl Harbor and like year or so after two nuclear bombs right? And Germany and Israel became allies just a few years after the Holocaust?
    Last edited by Jincg; 2019-09-24 at 10:31 PM.

If you want my opinion, that's a lot of reworked assets they've put into 8.2 and 8.2.5 cinematics (and I'm talking about the "HD" ruined tower (because it's still flat as fuck)). I would not be surprised if they were going to do a world revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jincg View Post
    To all going on about the Horde just being forgiven for Teldrassil and how bad writing and unrealistic that is:

You guys know that the US and Japan became allies a few years after Pearl Harbor and like year or so after two nuclear bombs right? And Germany and Israel became allies just a few years after the Holocaust?
    Yes but german has an eternal guilt for what they did with the jews. Lots of people were executed for what they did during the war. "Just following orders" is no execuse for warcrimes. Also Germany got bombed to oblivion, japan had two atomic strikes on two of their cities...

and thats just the beginning... if we apply actual real world logic half of the horde would have to answer to a military court.

I must say, though, the trajectory Sylvanas chose for her escape (as well as that Superman-like sonic boom) reminded me of this:

Didn't help that I just recently rewatched this beatiful meme.

What I think is a really nice touch is that they actually this time at least have NPCs mention loyalists and they are showing the aftermath. Even if people think that's too little, it's more than we ever got before in small scale storytelling. I commend them for that and I do think it is something they put in because players said so many times that we never see such things represented ingame, so now they do. Love it.

Well you don't know how's the next expansion going. They could have beta ready shortly after Blizzcon and release it in Q2/20.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh you was NOT kidding HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    yeah not gonna happen contrary to 8.3 just accept being wrong.

I don't want to debate about if 8.3 is happening or not, I was just pointing out that BfA could end right now
    you walk out from movies after the 1st half? so yeah no, bfa couldnt just end now...

because both, 8.2 and 8.2.5 delivered "endings" good enough to be taken into the next expansion.
    no they didnt.

5+ Year Old Account
    I really like the way things are going! Also thank goodness for Wowhead

Blizzard needs something to bolster Q1 and Q2 of next year. If they have nothing in store it will be their worst quarters in a decade or even more than that. Blizzcon will show us their future plans and they better be good.
    So you work for Blizzard now or how can prove your claim about bad numbers???
    PS: WC3 Remastered will be there to boost Q1.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I agree that we are still missing "The Battle for Azeroth".
    So you ignored everything the dwarf told you how we battle to save Azeroth? gj ignoring the whole expansion....