Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    I'm now too old to be that jaded and cynical.
    But that would follow the Garrosh pattern perfectly. The circle is almost complete.
    Maybe she's going to open a portal to a death realm, like parallel Atheroth where souls of the dead reside or something, and travel there! Then try to attack Atheroth with an army she forms in that death realm! And then we have to follow her though the portal!

I mean really. This story, plus if shadowlands leaks are true, makes this the only logical path to follow.

Go wowhead and find ' War Campaign Sylvanas Loyalist Ending - Sylvanas' Plan Revealed ' here is Sylvanas Plan more important than other videos . She is real legend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Jesus Christ, what's so hard to get from all the actual clues?

I mean, they literally added icons to your character select screen showing which faction that specific character is in. Do you really need a bigger fucking hint about what's coming? That you get to switch sides/choose your faction? Especially when, in the cinematic, they fucking come out and say "we can't just unify."

Man, the density of some people...
    Maybe if you wern't so eager to look for confrontation and calm the fuck down you dense bag of shit you'd see that's what I'm saying.

As in will they finally admit thats whats happening?
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

3rd Faction confirmed . An 3rd enemy space faction worst than Horde .

oh so another story where we have a horde breakout bad guy, first garrosh with iron horde and now sylvanas with her horde side, great story 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    so many crybabies in the comments here, if your seriously so butt hurt over the storyline then go play classic, no one, and i really mean NO ONE is forcing your to play bfa, you have classic now, go cry there instead.
    Or you know, people could just post their opinion in a forum that is used for discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    oh so another story where we have a horde breakout bad guy, first garrosh with iron horde and now sylvanas with her horde side, great story 10/10

no just go wowhead find and watch it ' War Campaign Sylvanas Loyalist Ending - Sylvanas' Plan Revealed '

she is real legend

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    But still you cant blame the whole horde by the action of their Warchieft, they dont have a said on the meter, if they do they get to jail or banish, and they Horde move on Honor so getting banish is a terrible insult. Hell you can see that on Sourfang story arc.
    Thats the whole point: It was NOT the action of the warchief. It where the actions of the horde. They are not getting blamed for the things THEY did. Sylvanas did not burn Teldrassil, the horde did. Sylvanas did not slaughter villagers and farmers in Stormsong, the horde did.

this is literally garrosh 2.0 as everyone expected

Tyrande is literally too angry to show up to have a chance at killing Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by TrickNasty View Post
    I didn’t think people could whine more than they did in WoD. I was wrong.
    Which indicates that this is probably worse than WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Which indicates that this is probably worse than WoD
    I don't think it's worse. It's just the same. The problem is that again Blizzard has decided to check if the playerbase is going to be happy with the minimum-effort-maximum-profit product.

How about no...

Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    This just makes no sense, first they write her as remorseful leader of the Forsaken, who actually starts caring for her people, that actually keeps to press on for them. Then they pretend "the spirits" chose her as warchief and they elaborate her as someone who can motivate the horde, who lost another leader... then they go 179°, make her a "KILL MAIM KILL"-Chaoswith with no cares given, shrugging the Chosen One Arc off as dark god manipulation and pretty much letting her kick puppies and deny the holocaust just to have an villain. And on the other side they turn every other Horde-Character into a bland "qq, why not be friends?"-bitch... I dont want to play a Horde full of Anduin bootlickers... I want to kill that bland one-dimensional shounen protagonist.

I really hope they're going somewhere with the Loyalty-Questline, because siding with Helya and now Azshara to subvert N'zoth and help Sylvanas become an Avatar of Death to defeat the Void sounds 100.000.000 more kickass... than this for azeroth and fight them with friendship bullshit they were pulling for 15years now.

Furthermore, I consider that Thunderbluff must be destroyed

Nah, what needed to happen is Sylvanas needs to die. Tired of massive plot armor, crazy amounts of random power even though the lich king is significantly more powerful than her. She should have died. I am tired of having pointless conflicts that lead to nothing, time to make the PC’s the actual hero’s and just stop with these NPC’s Consorting and influencing us, the PC’s who are realistically some of the most powerful beings ever is tiresome and stupid this late in the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    This was easily the worst cinematic they have ever done. So disappointing. Can this expansion just be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    This was easily the worst cinematic they have ever done. So disappointing. Can this expansion just be deleted.
    Well. If they release TBC and WoTLK servers, then it means pretty much the deletion of all of the garbage expansions.

For the Dark Lady

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    Did you do the other quest you get after the war campaing. The whisper of Nzoth and the Calia quest????

- - - Updated - - -

they arent they probabbly bring him back next expansion with Voljin and Helya
    No, I would have expected all that stuff to be added to the front page with the cinematics like MMO-C usually does. I'll check it out,now.

Quote Originally Posted by valdelain View Post
    For the Dark Lady
    Um, no. She's no Lady anymore. She's not Warchief, she's not the leader of the Foresaken - she's nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    As in will they finally admit thats whats happening?
    Nah, you were implying that they were getting rid of factions altogether. Just like several other nitwits who keep insisting that's what's happening.

So far, it’s just the end of the faction conflict and not the end of Sylvanas story. As it stands, as much as they say it’s not Garrosh 2.0 it certainly seems to be playing out the same way.
    As far as I know though, Syl still has Xalatath (which means she will come swooping in at the last moment and stab/imprison Nzoth and save the planet redeeming herself somewhat and showing the words given to Voljin were true), as well as leaving open the whole who made Syl Warchief.
    Either way, I’m not holding out much hope we will get answers to anything that makes sense or isn’t a retread or old stories.