Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    I think after playing this expansion we can all agree that the Alliance has been officially removed as a faction. In the entirety of BFA there was exactly NOTHING the Alliance did or *gosh* even exclusive for the Alliance PC to see that would have made the SLIGHTEST impact on the overall narrative.
    *All secondary Horde leaders orbit Anduin.*
    *The entirety of the Horde then joins them*

"Alliance has been removed as a faction!!1! HORDE BIAS."

Yeah, that's very sound logic.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    no, that is this exp only, after she became waifu of one of writers before he deleted his twit (also screenshots lives on internet, easy to google it)
    that is literally exact opposite of what sylvanas should be: a banshee, she is a magic caster who is anti magic, and since she has ethereal form she is also high resistant to physical, but the one thing that she should never have is be physically strong, she is undead, undead don't grow muscles ever, if anything they get weaker the more they stay alive, she can't hit the gym, bench press 50 kgs twice a week then 1 punch Saurfang, she should never, ever be strong physically
    but since she became literally a waifu of a blizz writer i'm not that surprised that they f8ck their own lore for her, also they usually do that for gameplay purpose, this time just for blizz boner for elf chicks
    Except @Qualia just gave you an example of her abnormal strength from end of MoP... And undead in general had always been unusually strong in Warcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I guess same as the night elves, they saw her as sacrificial lamb for the unifaction?

So after all of this she got trolled by somebody into getting triggered and messing up her own plan... Again.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So after all of this she got trolled by somebody into getting triggered and messing up her own plan... Again.
    her plan is for H+A to fight NZoth and create many corpses in the process (plus I suppose both sides get weakened in the process)

seems to be going just fine overall

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Remember this, Blizzard said Sylvanas is intelligent, cold, and calculating. Also remember that they need her to act like a scooby doo villian for Team unification so the first point I just made? Throw that shit out the window when she's dealing with them in something as dumb as this cinematic.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

By logic, it would seem they hated Garrosh and Vol'jin more. Garrosh's fate coined the phrase "oh, our Warchief about to be Garroshed,", whereas Vol'jin didn't do diddly shit and now apparently his legacy is that of an idiot's because he appointed Sylvanas.

Sylvanas didn't answer for any of her war crimes, outright admitted to using The Horde like puppets, and is being set up to do even more devious shit in 9.0.

She's nothing more than Arthas v2 at this point

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    By logic, it would seem they hated Garrosh and Vol'jin more. Garrosh's fate coined the phrase "oh, our Warchief about to be Garroshed,", whereas Vol'jin didn't do diddly shit and now apparently his legacy is that of an idiot's because he appointed Sylvanas.

Sylvanas didn't answer for any of her war crimes, outright admitted to using The Horde like puppets, and is being set up to do even more devious shit in 9.0.
    At this point, i dont want to see them mention Vol'jin anymore. They destroyed him
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I'm still trying to figure out what any of this has to do with Azerite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssander View Post
    Voldemort.
    She uses Avada Kedavra on Saurfang and Apparate to escape. Next time we see her she will have no nose!
    If only Saurfang's attack had cut her nose off.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    her plan is for H+A to fight NZoth and create many corpses in the process (plus I suppose both sides get weakened in the process)

seems to be going just fine overall
    But if this new god of death just wants more dead people, theyre all going to die eventually anyway.

If anything she should be encouraging everyone to have more babies, then ultimately the god of death will have more souls in the long run.

#warchiefoflove
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

But if this new god of death just wants more dead people, theyre all going to die eventually anyway.

If anything she should be encouraging everyone to have more babies, then ultimately the god of death will have more souls in the long run.
    He might want the titan soul, hence the expansion title.

worst story in the history of WoW, nay. ALL MMO's. Absolute trash.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pfbe View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what any of this has to do with Azerite.
    Azerite was simply an excuse for Sylvanas to start war to gather souls (for her deal/plan).
    Azerite was also necessary for Azshara to free N'zoth

That's about it. Once Mangi heals Azeroth, I doubt it'll impact the plot again.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Zajlakel View Post
    They actually heavily hint that she did got one.
    Also since her undeath, but mostly now in BfA, I am really getting the hint her body is more of a phylactery than a, well, body? Like yeah, if you kill her body she dies, but nothing she does is physical prowess and more like her ghost controlling it as a vessel. She is a ghost powered with god knows what deals at this point, and ever since she was able to start rising elves and not just humans, it's hinted that her power is increasing.

She really is no ordinary undead, and for all the problems I have with the resolution of the war campaign, I liked the idea that Sylvanas physical form is not relative to her strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    At this point, i dont want to see them mention Vol'jin anymore. They destroyed him
    how? they haven't done anything with him. there's the quest line with talanji and the others, but nothing changes about him there except he apparently has become some form of higher spiritual being, maybe a loa.

there's no shame in being deceived. this death entity is good enough that apparently the void can't foresee it, bwonsamdi(a guy that existed as a death entity BEFORE trolls were even trolls, AKA when elemental life was still forming) doesn't know it exists, and whatever power it grants can't be sensed by incredibly powerful mages.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    how? they haven't done anything with him. there's the quest line with talanji and the others, but nothing changes about him there except he apparently has become some form of higher spiritual being, maybe a loa.

there's no shame in being deceived. this death entity is good enough that apparently the void can't foresee it, bwonsamdi(a guy that existed as a death entity BEFORE trolls were even trolls, AKA when elemental life was still forming) doesn't know it exists, and whatever power it grants can't be sensed by incredibly powerful mages.
    Bwon talks about his boss, so I'd assume he possibly knows about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

#warchiefoflove
    This isn't just WoW tho. Most death gods in fantasy tend to be awfully retarded.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssander View Post
    This isn't just WoW tho. Most death gods in fantasy tend to be awfully retarded.
    That’s thing about pure beings of a certain aspect.

They are not balanced as they are the extremes of what ever they represent.

So they tend to make stupid mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Bwon talks about his boss, so I'd assume he possibly knows about it.
    it can't be whatever his boss is, because he's confused about what's going on just like everyone else.

now, his boss could maybe know what the entity is. i'm guessing vol'jin will come back with knowledge of it though. there's also some form of polar opposite, which made vol'jin whatever he is. i'd guess some supreme entity of spiritual energy? could be there's a counterpart to the shadowlands, or maybe the shadowlands is only like half death and death is just all we've seen so far. maybe another have is spirit.