Poll: Who did Trump sell America out to?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post

Burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defence, and as yet, there has not been one charge filed, not one court case convened, not one conviction recorded. Until such time as there is, President Trump enjoys the very same rights you do..and that includes a presumption of innocence untll proven otherwise.
    The president can not be charged with a crime. Impeachment is the only way to hold him legally accountable.

Theres a thing called "Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" - ever hear of it?
    Yup - but the GOP threw that one out the door the moment they started their Benghazi/Email shit with Hillary Clinton.

So, given you're stance behind that - you're now fully admitting you believe Hillary's totally innocent because she wasn't proven guilty of anything, right?

And when they proved she did nothing wrong, you never lambasted her about Benghazi or her emails ever again, right?

... it's rhetorical, we all know the answer to that one. ;P

The president can not be charged with a crime. Impeachment is the only way to hold him legally accountable.
    There.

Will

Be.

NO.

Impeachment.

Hasnt it sunk in yet?

They have no grounds to do so and ANY attempt to even try one based on political grudges and agendas will BACKFIRE on them. They know it.

PELOSI knows it.

Why is she doing this? To keep a lid on the poison in her own party.

There is no such thing as an “official impeachment inquiry”.

But Ms Pelosi is terrified of actually forcing a full vote of the 435-member House as required by the US Constitution. Even though the Democrats have a 235-199 majority, around 31 of them were elected in Trump-leaning districts running as moderates.
    Oh she can try all she likes....it will DIE in the Senate, and that one action will gaurantee Pres. Trumps re election. This is political posturing and little else.

There.

Will

Be.

NO.

Impeachment.

Hasnt it sunk in yet?

They have no grounds to do so and ANY attempt to even try one based on political grudges and agendas will BACKFIRE on them. They know it.

PELOSI knows it.

Oh she can try all she likes....it will DIE in the Senate, and that one action will gaurantee Pres. Trumps re election. This is political posturing and little else.
    There are grounds for impeachment, he committed crimes.

You're right that he probably won't get impeached, but there is certainly grounds for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Yup - but the GOP threw that one out the door the moment they started their Benghazi/Email shit with Hillary Clinton.

So, given you're stance behind that - you're now fully admitting you believe Hillary's totally innocent because she wasn't proven guilty of anything, right?

And when they proved she did nothing wrong, you never lambasted her about Benghazi or her emails ever again, right?

... it's rhetorical, we all know the answer to that one. ;P
    I have no love for the Clintons. I believe them venal and corrupt.

Were I to be asked whether she is guilty or not? I would answer I will judge on what proof is shown. Until such time as she faces charges, a judge, a jury, a court..she again, despite what I may personally think of her, enjoys that same presumption of innocence.

Try not to die of shock.

There.

Will

Be.

NO.

Impeachment.

Hasnt it sunk in yet?

PELOSI knows it.

How do they not have any grounds to do so? He fucking admitted to the world on live TV that he fucking bribed a foreign world leader to get dirt on Biden. Something he got in 2016 from Russia on Hillary.

Of course it will die in the Senate. Because the Republicans have no fucking spines and don't care about the ACTUAL FUCKING LAW. And if you think this is going to give Trump a bump to win the election, he is down like 10 points in every state he BARELY won because his tariffs are fucking them over. Ask the steel workers in Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    How do they not have any grounds to do so? He fucking admitted to the world on live TV that he fucking bribed a foreign world leader to get dirt on Biden. Something he got in 2016 from Russia on Hillary.

Of course it will die in the Senate. Because the Republicans have no fucking spines and don't care about the ACTUAL FUCKING LAW. And if you think this is going to give Trump a bump to win the election, he is down like 10 points in every state he BARELY won because his tariffs are fucking them over. Ask the steel workers in Pennsylvania.
    There is only one poll that matters.

Its in November of next year.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...71b14e175f046d

Ahem

First of all — there is no such thing as an “official impeachment inquiry”.

and here

They are TERRIFIED of what damage AOC and her looney friends will do to the Dems chances.

Lastly

This is headline grabbing.

Nothing more.

There ARE no crimes, no charges, no proof, the so called Mueller "report" was a whole lot of nothing.

He isnt guilty of anything until proven otherwise. Due process. Remember? I read the Mueller report. Did he actually show proof of obstruction? No? Then no.

With WHOM?

Your proof is...........?

What charges? DOJ hasnt filed them nor has anyone else

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-j...nd-neither-did

I will just remind you of one salient point, since you like to throw the law around:

Theres a thing called "Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" - ever hear of it?

Burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defence, and as yet, there has not been one charge filed, not one court case convened, not one conviction recorded. Until such time as there is, President Trump enjoys the very same rights you do..and that includes a presumption of innocence untll proven otherwise.

I am actually surprised you dont remember that..its the very basis of your law and the Constitution.

I am not as has been called "in denial", my stance is this:

Until such time as a court of law ( not the baying lynch mob ) proves otherwise, no crime has been committed.
    In that case, you clearly think Hillary is innocent, right?

I mean, you called her corrupt... so does that mean you think Trump is also "venal and corrupt?"

- - - Updated - - -

You realize that all you are saying, is that the GOP in the Senate is morally bankrupt, and cannot be expected to demonstrate principles...

I have no love for the Clintons. I believe them venal and corrupt.

Were I to be asked whether she is guilty or not? I would answer I will judge on what proof is shown. Until such time as she faces charges, a judge, a jury, a court..she again, despite what I may personally think of her, enjoys that same presumption of innocence.

Try not to die of shock.
    Avoided answering my question, did we?

OK, I'll ask again - When they proved she did nothing wrong, you never lambasted her about Benghazi or her emails ever again, right?

PS. Don't bother answering, you're clearly a T-Word trying to derail this because your God/King is being impeached, and you're upset that you're wrong.

Welcome to the ignore list... bubye Dump-Supporter! ^_^

That isn't a poll, that is an election. Do you have ANY CLUE about what you are talking about?

In that case, you clearly think Hillary is innocent, right?
    Under both US and Aust law, a person enjoys a presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

mean, you called her corrupt... so does that mean you think Trump is also "venal and corrupt?"
    Difference is Pres Trump didnt lie to a Grand Jury. Bill Clinton.........did.
    You realize that all you are saying, is that the GOP in the Senate is morally bankrupt, and cannot be expected to demonstrate principles..
    Nope. I am saying I dont listen to polls and never have. They are unreliable and often wrong. 2016 ring a bell? The only poll that matters is next year.

Oh and the actual call and transcript is to be released, if it hasnt been already.

- - - Updated - - -

That isn't a poll, that is an election. Do you have ANY CLUE about what you are talking about?
    Yes. Its an election. Its when people go to the polls. And its the only one that is accurate.

Again, 2016 says hi there.
    Welcome to the ignore list... bubye Dump-Supporter! ^_^
    Seeya. Sorry the truth doesnt meet your narrative.

- - - Updated - - -

The truth is a three edged sword. - Kosh.

Words to remember methinks...

Oh and the actual call and transcript is to be released, if it hasnt been already.
    Yes, because Trump is breaking the law by withholding the whistleblower report.

Under both US and Aust law, a person enjoys a presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

Nope. I am saying I dont listen to polls and never have. They are unreliable and often wrong. 2016 ring a bell? The only poll that matters is next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Its an election. Its when people go to the polls. And its the only one that is accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, he didn't lie to a Grand Jury, he just told the truth to the world that HE BROKE THE FUCKING LAW. He extorted the leader of a foreign nation, to help him get information on Biden, AKA ILLEGAL. Nothing you have said is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yes, because Trump is breaking the law by withholding the whistleblower report.
    Not to mention, do we really trust a guy who fucking fakes a weather report with a sharpie to come forth with an ACTUAL transcript of what was said?

And which phone calls? All of them? Select ones?

EDIT: Use his own fucking words against him: It's not for @Aehl to decide if it's real and credible... it's for the investigation to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    For the love of the United States Constitution, please understand what impeachment means.

Andrew Johnson was impeached. Bill Clinton was impeached.

Neither served time. Impeachment is a failsafe in the Constitution to provide for the removal of the head of the Executive Branch. You're having a conniption fit regarding the ensuing ACTION of said impeachment.

You're basically saying OJ wasn't charged with murder because he wasn't convicted. That's the analogy.

Oh and this nonsense about if it failing guaranteeing a Trump re-election?
    Andrew Johnson was impeached but not convicted. He lost the next election. Hell, not even the next election, but the fucking primary.
    Bill Clinton was impeached but not convicted. His party lost the next election.
    That guy seems a little unhinged, but to be fair, Andrew Johnson was 1,000 years ago, that’s irrelevant. Bill Clinton wasn’t running again, so we really don’t know what would have happened, and Gore losing doesn’t really mean anything, as it was as close as you can get, and maybe was stolen from him anyway. Just saying, whatever happened then doesn’t really matter, these are radically different times than even 20 years ago.

There's about zero chance Trump lets the full transcript get released for all related calls. It's going to be altered and entire calls will probably be left out.

Which is fucked up because Trump and the white house entirely shouldn't even get to see the whistleblower report in the first place. It should have went to congress without them ever laying eyes on it.

Yet another example of how this administration is crooked and breaks the law.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i didn't say i like them, just that i agreed with them on a few things.
    Like the nationalism.

Ie, the thing that makes them Nazis.

Oh and human experimentation, just for icing on the shitcake.

- - - Updated - - -

There.

Will

Be.

NO.

Impeachment.

Hasnt it sunk in yet?

PELOSI knows it.

Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry into Trump over Ukraine scandal
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-trump-ukraine

Womp womp. Would you like some salt with your hat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Like the nationalism.

Ie, the thing that makes them Nazis.

Oh and human experimentation, just for icing on the shitcake.
    does liking free healthcare make me and you members of mao's personal guard? are we hopping the ship to north korea anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    does liking free healthcare make me and you members of mao's personal guard? are we hopping the ship to north korea anytime soon?
    No, but it might do if I was into his nationalism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You are confusing polls from EC wins.
    The polls were highly accurate, prob one of the more accurate ones in recient history. Unfortunately polls measure popular vote...

But I guess it's hard for you to actually learn something off the published Republican trump narrative