Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    And this kids is why an old warrior shouldn't have challenged a fucking supernatural creature to a 1v1 duel.
    Uh yeah, he even said so. It was about sending a message.

As an alliance, BfA has been like Infinity war part 1 was for me. You're sitting there, weaponless, portrayed as a dumb fuck, just let everything happen to you, while others are having at least somewhat fun against someone that has sudden non disclosed superpowers. You are just an observant in this whole story, the other faction handles the whole thing on it's own. Badly, as it turns out, but at least they get to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'm just happy I get to do something as a loyalist.

Killing Alliance sympathising civilians and dragging Eitrigg around Orgrimmar in chains like some prized pet fills me with so much joy.

We don't get to kill civilians anywhere near enough.

As for the "Horde" itself, fuck it. Sylvanas is right, it's nothing. A faction that can't stand on it's own two feet without their enemy by their side to prop them up after they fuck up. Incompetent, chaotic.

But I've had months to prepare myself for the Horde's fall. I was ready for it. I'm disappointed, but my expectations were much lower than this. Hopefully we can continue to work with Sylvanas going forward, I'm happy to kill "Horde" or Alliance at this point. I don't really care who's telling me to do it or why.

For clarification: The writing and story itself is as shit as I expected, but the events themselves aren't.
    I mean we got quests to kill civilians in the Death Knight starting area, in which you began as an evil servant of the Lich King. Seems that was what they were going for.

I wonder how many loyal Sylvanas fans just did a 180 after she denounced the horde in one fell swoop like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    I wonder how many loyal Sylvanas fans just did a 180 after she denounced the horde in one fell swoop like that.
    I mean, she literally says it's all part of the plan, so IDK.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madkat124 View Post
    I mean, she literally says it's all part of the plan, so IDK.
    i pretty sure if she die, like a raid boss or something, she wills till say that was her plan all along to find peace

Not as many as you'd hope. People are delusional when it comes to her.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    And this war brought no justice.

The Horde will not be punished for Teldrasill. The army that sided with Sylvannas before she peaced-out will not be punished.

Just as the Iron Horde was not punished at the end of Hellfire. Unless you count natives being erased by fascist aliens as justice, which I don't.
    again justice isn't relevant.

7+ Year Old Account
    don't know why you think "loyalist" was liking sylv, i just wanted to kill alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    don't know why you think "loyalist" was liking sylv, i just wanted to kill alliance.
    Lots of people are in the kool-aid that the loyalist path was because of her. We mostly want to kill the alliance for their past transgressions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Lots of people are in the kool-aid that the loyalist path was because of her. We mostly want to kill the alliance for their past transgressions.
    Pretty sure the Alliance has helped your ass more then it harmed it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    i just wanted the war to continue, is it hard to understand people ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll ask: Do we know for sure Saurfang is really dead this time? For all we know, he was just knocked out and ain't actually dead. That actually would be pretty badass if it's revealed later he survived.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    I'll ask: Do we know for sure Saurfang is really dead this time? For all we know, he was just knocked out and ain't actually dead. That actually would be pretty badass if it's revealed later he survived.
    He wakes up on his funeral pyre, and then he dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    And this kids is why an old warrior shouldn't have challenged a fucking supernatural creature to a 1v1 duel.
    They do say later on that something is empowering her well beyond what she should be capable of.

Sylvanas has:

Strategic position behind a reinforced fortress
    More men
    More loyalists
    Can turn ethereal
    Command over necromantic magics/death magics
    Delivers death blow to the heart of the rebellious horde

*flies away*

7+ Year Old Account
    where is Wildberry to deliver his wisdom on this

Loyal to Sylvanas, not Horde, so IDK

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Pretty sure the Alliance has helped your ass more then it harmed it.
    Not really =/

I know goblins would disagree...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Sylvanas has:

More men
    More loyalists
    Can turn ethereal

*flies away*
    pretty much, story really stopped making sense when they had her monologue enough to inspire Saurfang to force her outburst.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Sylvanas has:

More men
    More loyalists
    Can turn ethereal

*flies away*
    She no longer had more men or loyalists after her outburst - didn't you see how even the Forsaken stopped following her, or how some of Sylvanas' loyalists are doing their best in renouncing their former allegiance? She might still has some followers, but they are definitely a minority. That reinforced fortress behind her was turning against her in matter of moments as well. If anything, she was in a pincer. The only thing she had was command over Death magic (or whatever new power she had supposedly gained), and it's not certain if she could win single-handedly against an army with a bunch of spellcasters in it. Retreating in a cool way while everyone were still wary was the safer choice.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2019-09-25 at 03:46 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.