Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Now that I have gotte better look at male and female worgen models.

I love what blizz have done to the male textures. The new faces, specially the one without glowy eyes is awesome. I'd like that scar gone, though, but not going to happen (edit: oh there is indeed one, but different eye color). Male model and animations are actually pretty good, imo. Shoulder model is still off, but i have been able to ignore that in most cases.

Female model is also better. Only complaint I can find is that slightly odd run animation.

They are actually pretty good!
    Last edited by Morae; 2019-09-25 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Shoulder model is still off
    That's my only real complaint. Most leather shoulderpads are still unusable because of either size or displacement or both. Was hoping they would fix that but oh well.

As for faces, I feel like the new ones without glowing eyes are miles better than the rest, they just have more character to them. The older faces look... I don't know... expressionless in comparison.

Also, did they change the haircuts at all? I don't see any differences in that regard. Some old beards look like they are clashing with the new small innate beard.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2019-09-25 at 04:57 PM.

I love the new models. Really good work!

5+ Year Old Account
    Those new Worgen models are really sweet. The female one especially, now they look actually werewolf-y instead of a lousy chihuahua. And the new faces for the male Worgen are !@#$ing badass (gotta love the yellow and red eyes options).
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I really dont care about new worgen models, I dont spend a day rotating character judging his eyes or eyebrows.

But, what they did with running animation?Its like they want me to pay race change off worgen. Thats real abomination of running animation. Disgusting.
    First, they destroyed my favourite race - dwarves and now my second favourite one. Think Im staying with Classic, although I didnt mean to.

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I really dont care about new worgen models, I dont spend a day rotating character judging his eyes or eyebrows.

But, what they did with running animation?Its like they want me to pay race change off worgen. Thats real abomination of running animation. Disgusting.
    First, they destroyed my favourite race - dwarves and now my second favourite one. Think Im staying with Classic, although I didnt mean to.
    I don't know how any person could possibly find that old flappy arm run better. It looked like your character had a partial lobotomy and lost all control of their arms while running.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I don't know how any person could possibly find that old flappy arm run better. It looked like your character had a partial lobotomy and lost all control of their arms while running.
    Im thinking the same about new one.