Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Kill them all probably
    Quote Originally Posted by Estravolt View Post
    To drive horde and alliance into war, followed by a war gainst N'zoth, all because she wanted the max deathcount for whoever she's the bitch of.
    so plan will be progressing nicely in 8.3 and 9.0

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Not that garrosh or vol'jin were any better, so it runs in family.
    Vol'jin did send his troops to fight the Iron Juggernaut and he still got ridiculized for it since they decided to run into its saws and all
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    If only Sylvanas was as intelligent as her loyalists claim and actually sent her troops to fight she would've gotten all the corpses she wanted.

Alas, she's Sylvanas
    Hasn't she said, that she has already got all the corpses she needed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Vol'jin did send his troops to fight the Iron Juggernaut and he still got ridiculized for it since they decided to run into its saws and all
    Exactly what im talking about. He wasn't the sharpest one.

To be fair if he'd thrown a few more tauren at it I'm sure their corpses would've clogged the saws.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

cut Saurfang's head off after she had him down. His plan would've been completely fucked.

What was his plan to "expose" her anyway?

Thrall: You can't win, she's gonna kick your ass then have her army rain death on us cause they're behind a giant wall and we're just standing here in the open like dumbasses. Also, Baine is a bitch.

Saurfang: I know, but maybe I can trick her into saying something mean about the Horde and they will all abandon her based on that alone.

Thrall: Ah alright gg

Blizzard you have the shittiest writers
    But it doesn't work like that in cartoons.

Also what is your avatar depicting? Where is it from? I like it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phryx View Post
    Hasn't she said, that she has already got all the corpses she needed?
    Wasn't her plan to have the Alliance and Horde fight N'zoth and THEN claim their corpses and somehow N'zoth itself?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    so plan will be progressing nicely in 8.3 and 9.0
    That's literally what she says in the loyalist ending cutscene

cut Saurfang's head off after she had him down.
    Dude has a real thick neck, how long did she have?
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

cut Saurfang's head off after she had him down. His plan would've been completely fucked.

What was his plan to "expose" her anyway?

Thrall: You can't win, she's gonna kick your ass then have her army rain death on us cause they're behind a giant wall and we're just standing here in the open like dumbasses. Also, Baine is a bitch.

Saurfang: I know, but maybe I can trick her into saying something mean about the Horde and they will all abandon her based on that alone.

Thrall: Ah alright gg

Blizzard you have the shittiest writers
    because, since WC3 time and time agian sylvanas has fallen into the same trap, presuming victory before the battle is over.
    she lost silvermoon and her life doing this against arthas, she lost her life again in gilneas and gilneas itself on the same assumption, and now saurfang used this flaw of character to make her lose orgimmar and most of her forces while repenting for the war he began.

Mate, if the writing made sense the Alliance would have triumphed in the War of Thorns.

Wasn't her plan to have the Alliance and Horde fight N'zoth and THEN claim their corpses and somehow N'zoth itself?
    Not sure it has anything to do with the actual corpses. Her win state seems to be feeding souls into the 'hungering darkness'

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Not sure it has anything to do with the actual corpses. Her win state seems to be feeding souls into the 'hungering darkness'
    having Nzoth weakened by the heroes seems like a good play, since she plans to have NZoth serve her/Death
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2019-09-25 at 05:18 PM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think it doesn't really matter, when they die. Her primary concern was to have enough souls for the first step. The rest she needs for step two die either in the rebellion (which didn't happen) or in the fight against N'zoth. Or she is just bad at planning

having Nzoth weakened by the heroes seems like a good play, since he plans to have NZoth serve her/Death
    God poor Nzoth. Has to share a double billing to the most artificial war in all fiction. Bullied by his brothers for being weak finally gets to stretch his tentacles. Gets more or less straight away dog pilled by mortals and then made to serve some random new unseen villain.

The Black Empire really isn't shaping up to be all that intimidating
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2019-09-25 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    If you rewatch the cinematic Sylvanas was actually going to death blast Anduin, Thrall and Saurfang. You can literally see her channeling the spell before she agrees to Mak'gora. The only reason she stops is to humiliate Saurfang

that wouldve been a smart move

makes sense she didnt do it

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    Is not clear enough that Sylvanas decided to flees because the war was over the moment Saurfang challenge her in front of the Horde? Everyone knew that he will bite the dust against her, but he challenge her anyway because he consider that was the best for everyone. That bravery turn him into a martyr.

She just cared for perpetuates the war. Without the faction war, she will now incite the war against N'zoth from the shadows.

She just care for feed the "hungering darkness" (wherever that means, I'm guessing unknown God of Death) and for the thousands of corpses that lay behing the carnage. And thats more easy to guess why she want it.

Pretty much, though we can't expect much intelligence from an elfie. My bet N'zoth will appear with a orange questgive and send us to kill Nathanos and Sylvanas to finish off her screwed plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

NZoth has a high chance of either dying or going inside knaifu in 8.3

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    NZoth has a high chance of either dying or going inside knaifu in 8.3
    Hehe, i get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Pretty much, though we can't expect much intelligence from an elfie. My bet N'zoth will appear with a orange questgive and send us to kill Nathanos and Sylvanas to finish off her screwed plan.
    What if it isn't her plan ? What if she is being manipulated ? Maybe by someone from valley of 4 winds ?