Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    The one thing I'll point out Is If she didn't accept the Mak'gore she would've already lost. Refusing a Mak'gora is great dishonor and NO MATTER her personal honor or what she thinks of honor. Honor is important to the Horde and refusing is basically becoming an exile right there and then. So she had no choice, Im glad Saurfang did that. A year and a few months too late, but finally he did.
    Why? No I mean I get personal honor and all that but orcish "honor" already makes room for things like backstabbing, assassination, and myriad other things that the Horde whines about when it's done to them. (The orc cries out in pain as he strikes you.)

Why would she have been cast out as a coward for not letting a 1v1 settle a war that she was poised to win? Are orcs really that dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Another rebellion and you're surprised we won? It was innevitable Sylvanas wouldn't keep the position, just as you could've been sure Garrosh was getting removed from that position.

The one thing I'll point out Is If she didn't accept the Mak'gore she would've already lost. Refusing a Mak'gora is great dishonor and NO MATTER her personal honor or what she thinks of honor. Honor is important to the Horde and refusing is basically becoming an exile right there and then. So she had no choice, Im glad Saurfang did that. A year and a few months too late, but finally he did.

I'm glad she's gone and not Warchief anymore, but more puzzling is who is Warchief right now... I really hope they don't leave that as a secret up to 9.0 cause that'll piss me the fudge off. "Oh look the entire Horde is leaderless, great.. whose gonna lead us, that dagger eared guy with one eye?" I also have to point out: THRALL FOR WARCHIEF.

But seriously, do et.

Anyway, so this is the end of BfA. No 8.3 unless It's a prelude to the next expansion which at that point I will count It as a patch for the next expansion. So good job screwing up this expansion and doing the same thing you did to WoD, buthering It early.
    8.3 I'm guessing will be N'zoth and then 9.0 going into some Death stuff or whatever. I think they would have said by now if this was the last patch, they probably are just waiting until blizzcon to fully unveil it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasaru View Post
    ..and then said Night Elf joined forces with her because "is gonna look cool u guise!"
    Now THAT is shit writing.

--------

At least Sylvanas proved what I've always suspected, that she never truly cared for the Horde.
    Would have made way more sense for Delaryn to have killed herself to get true death rather than work under Sylvanas. Sira is whatever, but man I'd love to know whether the same writers for Legion are the same ones who wrote this.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Would have made way more sense for Delaryn to have killed herself to get true death rather than work under Sylvanas. Sira is whatever, but man I'd love to know whether the same writers for Legion are the same ones who wrote this.
    I don't know, man. I hope we get to see what happens with them in the future. I need some closure.