Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    Why is Blizzard keeping Sylvy alive for so long?

Instead of throwing weak characters at Sylvanas who literally have no chance,

why couldn't we get Bolvar OR Khadgar to just kill Sylvie off, it would be over in less than a minute...
    this isnt real life. the writers decide who wins. saurfang could have 1 shot her if thats what they wanted to do with her.

Quote Originally Posted by wargone View Post
    Or you know.. Fucking Tyrande the Avatar of elunes Vengance. Or malfurian the archdruid Who saw another world tree gets destroyed.
    Perhaps 20 years ago they shouldn't have planted a new world tree in Horde territory.

Plant a new one near Stormwind. It isn't really a big deal.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Varok is not weak. Sylvanas is just too strong and used an unknown magic more like avada kedavra to turn him down. No way in hell he or others could defeat her.

You should have said: Why not putting someone of her size in front of her?
    Instead of saying that they are weak.

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    Why is Blizzard keeping Sylvy alive for so long?

Instead of throwing weak characters at Sylvanas who literally have no chance,

why couldn't we get Bolvar OR Khadgar to just kill Sylvie off, it would be over in less than a minute...
    Meh, plot armor can make any character win. Let's say Sylvanas has been eating all the azerite the Horde was mining through the expansion and has now powered up to the point she's comparable to titans. Or whatever other reason for her to power up as much as necessary. It's hard to tell how strong a character really is when they have plot armor.

She defeated Saurfang being a veteran warrior with no magical powers. I don't believe she could have taken the rest. We saw glimpse of what power Anduin has in the bfa cinematic and from what I remember when watching it she even looked surprised with his mass rez shield thingy. Imo she fled to continue her plans , but I also think she would have lost in the end. Push come to shove I think Aduin could have turned her into ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Isnot View Post
    She defeated Saurfang being a veteran warrior with no magical powers. I don't believe she could have taken the rest. We saw glimpse of what power Anduin has in the bfa cinematic and from what I remember when watching it she even looked surprised with his mass rez shield thingy. Imo she fled to continue her plans , but I also think she would have lost in the end. Push come to shove I think Aduin could have turned her into ashes.
    Ye, it was an unfair fight. Saurfang knew it. Thrall knew it. Everyone knew that him alone wouldn't be able. Anduin even tried giving Shalamayne (that is magically fused) in hopes that would do something, but the maximum it did was a tiny scratch that made her yell in rage and then kill him on a single blow.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-09-25 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isnot View Post
    Didnt she "puff" him to death? That looked magical to me.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    He meant that varok had no magical powers, not her.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    I mean Saurfang not having magical powers. That was like a kamehameha she used lol.

Because of two reasons. Three if you count her butt.

Horde fanbois would lose their mind if they killed her off.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Ye, it was an unfair fight. Saurfang knew it. Thrall knew it. Everyone knew that him alone wouldn't be able. Anduin even tried giving Shalamayne (that is magically fused) in hopes that would do something, but the maximum it did was a tiny scratch that made her yell in rage and then kill him on a single blow.
    Yea true , though Saurfangs intentions were to expose her for what she is in front of everyone. I think that's why he looks up and smiles before yelling for azeroth before he gets blasted. I guess in a way he won the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    Because of two reasons. Three if you count her butt.

Horde fanbois would lose their mind if they killed her off.
    Ive always hated her even being a horde player. Shes got the attitude of selfish butthurt ex girlfriend imo lol.

When you do the war campaign you can listen to Jaina and Thalyssra talk with Lor'themar about how they couldn't even sense the powerful magic Sylvanas was using nor did they know what kind it was. At this point I think Blizzard and N'Zoth/Death god/what ever has boosted her so much that no one person can solo her.

And with her superman speed flight now I don't see how the players will be able to stop her without binding her to a place.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Yes, and as he points out that's a flaw in the story. Why was it not about winning? Thrall (or debatable even Jaina) beating her would be a better ending than Saurfang exposing her and dying.
    That's just simple logic. Kill her at the gates of Oggrimmar, she dies a martyr defending her city. And plus, Thrall would not risk his death when the elements have abandoned him.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Perhaps 20 years ago they shouldn't have planted a new world tree in Horde territory.

Plant a new one near Stormwind. It isn't really a big deal.
    eegh... 20 years ago the orcs where not even on Kalimdoor. And Teldrassil was not just planted 20 years ago... Not sure if bad trolling or bad facts..

Malfurion could have just killed her, or Tyrande. But the devs necrophilia is too stronk, they love their waifu too much.

Also, Jaina could have deep-frozen her just like that. Or the Vindicaar could have desintegrated her with a tiny death beam. Really no trouble.
    The Draenei could have crash landed on Org after that. Nothing of value would have been lost.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Odyn gave his eye to an unknown powerful demigod from the Shadowlands to see into the Shadowlands. Since Sylvanas and Odyn both have deals with the death god, they are unlikely to be in any form of conflict.
    We don't know if Sylvanas has any deal with a death god. We only know of her deals with Azshara and Helya.

And in any case, I don't think what "relatability" there is trumps Sylvanas making the aforementioned deal with Odyn's mortal enemy (Helya) and trying to enslave his second-in-command (Eyir) so she can have his val'kyr for her own personal use. If there's anyone she's made an enemy out of, it's Odyn

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    She is fan favorite from the devs and players, she will be used as plot device for their new plot, who know if they don't want to do the Kerrigan route?

also bobs
    Regarding the bobs, im still surprised the artistic direction they took her in her CGI form. She is not attractive at all. Everyone knows "attractive big tiddie elf" has always been part of her appeal.